Linus Torvalds > Richard Stallman

You can't prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vakWMNA1oWc
opensource.com/life/15/8/patricia-torvalds-interview
instagram.com/patriciatorvalds/
plus.google.com/ LinusTorvalds/posts/D4uv1y2xA5z
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're not badass enough to kill cia niggers.
youtube.com/watch?v=vakWMNA1oWc

>Caused Richard Stallman to through a hissy fit when people started calling Linux, Linux.
Based Linus

Richard Stallman is a reptilian who is trying to destroy capitalism. Say no to GNU and GPL, BSD is the master race. GPL and GNU is communism.

is that richard in the dress?

What the shit is this?

shut up bird...

It's the only good OS in existence.

God's OS, fuck Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahnoo Linux

>And when it comes to distributions, ease of installation has actually been one of my main issues - I'm a technical person, but I have a very specific area of interest, and I don't want to fight the rest. So the only distributions I have actively avoided are the ones that are known to be "overly technical" - like the ones that encourage you to compile your own programs etc.
>Yeah, I can do it, but it kind of defeats the whole point of a distribution for me.

Linus even serves the wors Linux autists who want to make things as complicate as possible.

Here, you are outed

>his feminist daughter

he's based though, there's not a single doubt about that

Source about his daughter, can they even speak Finnish anymore or are they fully americanized?

opensource.com/life/15/8/patricia-torvalds-interview

>I hope to major in either Mechanical or Electrical and Computer Engineering as well as Computer Science, and minor in Women's Studies. After college, I hope to work for a company that supports or creates technology for social good, or start my own company.

Top kek

Stallman is alpha as fuck, he cucked another man and might have done it more than once.

>Honestly, when I was younger I used my computer time (my dad created a tracker, which logged us off after an hour of Internet use)

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Will Sup Forums ever grow bored of this worn out meme?

>Cucking people before it was a meme
BASED STALLMAN

lol'd

>think this applies well to attracting and maintaining a talented and diverse mix of contributors: Safe spaces are important. I have seen the misogynistic and racist comments made in some open source communities, and subsequent dismissals when people point out the issues.

JUST

> She's not even wearing sneakers, much less converse.
dropped!

Linus Torvalds = Richard Stallman

Proved.

who is this semen demon?

instagram.com/patriciatorvalds/

She is fully americanized shameful display from Linus. Maybe he was too focused on his Kernel.

>Required reading to understand why Swedes are the way they are. I'm resharing this from one of the crazy bastards, and his reaction was to lament the fact that he can't get the really "good" stuff where he lives now.
>They have this great PR department, and all people outside of Sweden seem to know about them always seems to involve hot women with blue eyes. WAKE UP SHEEPLE!
>WAKE UP SHEEPLE

Does Linus browse 4chin?

plus.google.com/ LinusTorvalds/posts/D4uv1y2xA5z