/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

Is there any chink shit you literally can't stop buying?

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/Xyx4fG9

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• user asks if a SEGOTEP CPU cooler could work turns out it's a legit brand that also makes PC cases • user can't stop buying Ganzo/Sanrenmu knives and Cree flashlights another can't stop buying one-piece multitools another is addicted to USB cables and cheap quadcopters • user considers building his own quadcopter • user reviews LingYi Black Widow mechanical keyboard • user's Oukitel K10000 a few days after purchase, considers buying new one elsewhere • user needs help with getting his Mi4 out of a bootloop • user's order of Warhammer 40k models all arrived except for one, which came 8 months later • Techmoan reviews the Xiaomi Yi 4K
youtube.com/watch?v=Ntg5VRjfdqU

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/af/waifu.html?ltype=wholesale&d=y&origin=n&isViewCP=y&catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20160724145535&SearchText=waifu
aliexpress.com/item/mp3/32559162223.html
aliexpress.com/item/mic/32372816974.html
trackitonline.ru/
aliexpress.com/item/Light-Skin-Tone-4000g-handmade-fake-pregnant-belly-twins-5-7-months-for-a-pregnant-belly/1883385707.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/Hot-selling-Silicone-beautiful-buttock-pants-silicone-pad-pants-MM0401/1193894_1759868500.html
aliexpress.com/item/New-Realistic-touch-Feeling-super-big-Cup-2000g-Adhesive-Silicone-False-Fake-Breast-Boob-Forms-Enhancer/32288277383.html
aliexpress.com/item/Crossdresser-Vagina-Mens-Drag-Shorts-Crossdresser-Vagina-Pants-No-Pubic-Hair-Can-Be-Inserted-By-Penis/32628483728.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/Cd-Breast-Forms-Fake-Breast-Costume-Shemale-Transgender-Transvestites-Realistic-Silicone-Breast-Forms-F-Cup-Free/616813_32589508383.html
aliexpress.com/item/YouCups-Universal-Ring-Green-Male-Masturbators-Super-Stretchy-Body-Massager-Male-Sex-Toys-Adult-Sexy-Product/2045982838.html
amazon.com/Passion-Lubes-Natural-Water-Based-Lubricant/dp/B005MR3IVO
amazon.com/bigdik/dp/B0119BKWJM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for vicky is a whore

>>what's a good chink ____?
xiaomi
>>what's the best ____ from chink stores?
xiaomi
>>I'm looking for ____, any recommends?
xiaomi

vicky literally did nothing wrong

leave her alone

>discord
REEEEEEEEEEE

and you wonder why people hate you

infographic when?

The infographic is being shipped through czech post.

day 3
starting to get a little impatient

ordering

>day three

It's the weekend and your goods are in the sorry

>implying the weekend stops anything
I ordered a flashlight from GB this morning and they sent me the shipped notification an hour ago.

they packaged it, put the label on it and marked it "shipped"

who knows when the post man is gonna pick it up

maybe next thursday

That's because it's Monday 06:49 over there

Anyone able to recommend a good place to buy a chinese wife?

check Sup Forums, they have mail order bride threads iirc

>discord thread
friendly reminder advertising is against the rules

being a lithuanian is against the rules

Stop taking the bait you stupid fuck, learn to ignore the shitposter god damn man.

friendly reminder if you mind can't move on from those 40 or so characters in the op, you have brain damage.

>Wanting 3D
Here have some Ali 2D pillows:
aliexpress.com/af/waifu.html?ltype=wholesale&d=y&origin=n&isViewCP=y&catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20160724145535&SearchText=waifu
And visit your local gloryhole for your weekly pleasure

>discord thread
so the lithuanian faggot won?

That's the lithuanian faggot losing.
You need to brush up on /csg/ lore.

Mail came in today. It's some cheapo stuff I bought a while ago. I got them from different aliexpress stores but they arrived on the same day. Perhaps my mailman doesn't like chink shit. Still the delivery only took 13 days.

Mp3:
It works. There's no colored line at the top of the screen as seen in the pictures, and I can't get song names to work but at that price I don't even care. aliexpress.com/item/mp3/32559162223.html

30cm away from it. Also the clip slides on the cable a little to easily but at least it has a tight good grip.
aliexpress.com/item/mic/32372816974.html

My Xiaomi pocket bank has begun to start charging really slowly, and have poor connections. It was charging 3 x phones before, but now it charges extremely slowly. Capacity is still fine.

Charging to the bank with a samsung cable table ages, but charge with the OEM cable does so fast, but has a poor connection and keeps connecting and disconnecting the phone from charge.

Do I need new usb cables or is the bank bad?

Where'd you buy it? Did you verify its authenticity?

Post some pics lad

I brought from Gearbest.

damn those are overpriced
where's all the weeb money coming from?

Your Samsung cable is faulty

he added a bunch of no votes to the poll through vpn's

It's been over a week and my shit still hasn't left China yet. Fuck.

how do I deal with the wait /csg/.
I want my chink garbage now

the chinky fucks often leave it to the last possible moment to ship it, give those cunts a bad review.

What you order?

gg pissphone cable.

What the best price for 5/10 usb cables? Preference for USB 3.0 support for more of them amps?

ordered another shark and i dont even need it
was thinking about some cheap laser pointer to fuck around with my cat but i dont trust chinks enough to gamble on my pets eyesight

10 tenga eggs and 4 kazoos.

Nah, it's not that, it's been in transit for a while...

that heat shrink tubing, that the shit you wrap around your cables, hairdryer it and it all goes neatly together, yeah?

Yeah

Another Header image for OP . I might add king king font to it, but i'll leave it here for now.

Nice....

how hard is it to take off?

I assume it would be similar to regular wire insulation, just cut a slit and pull/rip it off.

>it would be extremely painful

shit son, i lol'd, should've drawn one of those odd looking chinese skyscrapers though, maybe the one that looks like a cock.

>"randomizer"
>get the same shit after like 15 clicks

you'll never kill the discord

And here is my other one, which has been stuck in shipping hell for even longer.

If it doesn't get here in the next week I'm getting a refund, 10-25 days is agreeable but if it's 16 and hasn't even left China I'm pretty sure it got stolen off the back of a truck or something. =/

>discord still in the op
Fuck off

well, it requires people to submit chink shit to be good. Blame the lazy parasitic spoonfed community only looking out for their own interests for it being bad, not the randomizer.

My headphones arrived before tracking even said it left china, tracking never works.

Where to get cheapest Fiio E10k?

Vicky Gao is a SAINT

Your packet has already left china, and it went via europe for some reason. See trackitonline.ru/

Actually it is at JFK in the US right now.

XYZ user here... I've been getting tons of suggestions for shit nobody will buy. Mostly crossdressing, fake boobs/ass equipment and similar shit.

Examples:

aliexpress.com/item/Light-Skin-Tone-4000g-handmade-fake-pregnant-belly-twins-5-7-months-for-a-pregnant-belly/1883385707.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/Hot-selling-Silicone-beautiful-buttock-pants-silicone-pad-pants-MM0401/1193894_1759868500.html
aliexpress.com/item/New-Realistic-touch-Feeling-super-big-Cup-2000g-Adhesive-Silicone-False-Fake-Breast-Boob-Forms-Enhancer/32288277383.html
aliexpress.com/item/Crossdresser-Vagina-Mens-Drag-Shorts-Crossdresser-Vagina-Pants-No-Pubic-Hair-Can-Be-Inserted-By-Penis/32628483728.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/Cd-Breast-Forms-Fake-Breast-Costume-Shemale-Transgender-Transvestites-Realistic-Silicone-Breast-Forms-F-Cup-Free/616813_32589508383.html

Sure, it's funny and all, but will it become annoying for the randomizer?
Add? Discard?

I PAID FOR EXPEDITED SHIPPING

I love that rabu raibu is everywhere on that search. Otakus know whats up. None of that idolm@ster trash.

Maybe it's better not to think about it at all

tfw even the chinks know fetish faggots are always first world, upper class degenerates so they mark up prices.

>Implying lithuanian would rig for no
He wants the discord out of OP, not to keep it
Also, the /csg/ discord has over 100 members, can't say if all of them are active, but surely those are enough for NO to win all polls

Any good chink TVs out there that are cheap and not total shit?

I think it was missing something

Some sex stuff is funny.

MiTV is probably your best bet. Only that shipping is hella expensive.

Dirt Cheap Seiki 4K tv's used to be a meme here, but they only supported 30hz on the cheap ones

oh fuck I can't believe I didn't think of quad copters

top tier

Also, thanks for putting in nice copters. you can edit my images anytime.

Finally got my ROCK care package

>tfw been masturbating with hand for 11+ years no problem but now considering getting an onahole
Fuck you/csg/. Fuck you and your cheap sex toys.

Depends on how tight it is, but its can be hard if you are trying not to damage the cable inside at all. I generally use it to cover a join, and just cut it back at that point if I need to remove it.

The good thing is they aren't so much better that you can't go back, but still good enough to be a fun purchase.

>tfw on good friendship terms with postman and can't buy sex toys just on the very odd chance that he might find out

Where did you order from? I'm thinking of getting some more cables.

You trust the chinks to discreetly package your items, don't you???

>good friend
>would mind if he knew you bought a sex toy

Pick one.

Please don't tell me that's a cockring.

aliexpress.com/item/YouCups-Universal-Ring-Green-Male-Masturbators-Super-Stretchy-Body-Massager-Male-Sex-Toys-Adult-Sexy-Product/2045982838.html

flagship store

While we live in an age of ostensible sexual liberation there is still a strong stigma attached to men who resort to using sex toys.

what is this shit.
>order chinkshit
>pay for it
>in "my orders" says "awaiting payment"
>check again couple days later
>"awayting shipment" scroll down, same chinkshit still with "awaiting payment"
>ignore it
>couple days later
>"awayting delivery" or whatever tracking number and everything, looks like its on the way. but the "awaiting payment" is still there
>today message: your order has beem canceled bc you didnt pay

what now? is it on the way or not? fucking chinks i swear to my mom.

>product title uses both the words, "male" and "vagina"

Yeah sure alright then.

Gotta try it at least once.

I've come to terms with the fact I'll never, ever lose my virginity. Sex toys are the closest I'll ever come to fugging a real girl.

How am I supposed to fit my dick into this?

it means you didnt pay you stupid fucking moron.
maybe if you make sure you had enough fund in your stupid ass account before you do your purchase you can avoid this

Did Chinese shopping general make another early thread?
Eat shit you discord loving bunny fucker

lube

Lube.

amazon.com/Passion-Lubes-Natural-Water-Based-Lubricant/dp/B005MR3IVO

jesus christ that's small

Quality product suggestions.

>autoerotic asphyxiation while you jack off while practicing circumcision and looking at a poster of a grandma using an inhaler

Went a bit mental on the weekend with Chink purchases.

All for my car - a 07 Mazdaspeed 6 / 6 MPS - new headlight assemblies from Taobao (as my old ones have yellowed), full round of LED bulbs, replacement licence plate mount as a chink lady knocked that off, a pair of drop stops for the sides of the front seats and an aux cable for the factory head unit.

Whole lot set me back around 30% of what it would have cost buying domestic (Australia).

I can post more info when I'm in front of a PC if anybody is interested.

which part of
>pay for it
you did'n understand? it means i paid for it, the money left my bank account. i have enough money on it, because your mom pays me to tell i love her

amazon.com/bigdik/dp/B0119BKWJM