Verizon

>See commercial about new Verizon data plans
>hmm let me check it out
>go to their website and see 4GB for $50
>alright, that's better than what i have now
>see there's a fucking $20 line fee you have to pay monthly
>it' now $70 a month
Well that sucks. I'm on cricket now and get 2.5GB for $40 a month but I want to know if something better exists.

Other urls found in this thread:

debtroundup.com/how-to-get-tmobile-30-plan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

T-Mobile 100/unlim/5GB $30

I've used T-Mobile before and the thing is that their coverage isn't good at all when I go out of town. Has this changed since around a year ago?

>i'ts an americans get fucked by their cellphone carriers episode
Why is this such a recurrent theme on the series?

No. It's still a luxury for people who live in good coverage areas. Sorry.

>smug European enters the thread
If you have nothing to contribute, exist stage left

I actually just checked the coverage map on their website and saw that they supposedly have 4G LTE coverage in the area where I go to (outside of Houston).

Hmmm i might make the switch.

Where is this plan?? Is it under pre-paid?

euros get cucked even more

they have terrible coverage and can't use their phone outside their little shitty country.. in the US carriers let you roam all 50 states along with all of Mexico and Canada

Who says I'm European?

I do, I could be wrong though. I just assumed.

debtroundup.com/how-to-get-tmobile-30-plan/

TL;DR Buy a new sim card from T-mobile and activate it online. The plan is going to be there as an option.

Google Fi?

Also, yes. It's a prepaid plan. I'm on it. It's pretty sweet considering they don't count audio and video streaming towards the 5 GiB limit.

That shit is a rip off.

WEW LAD

It says:
>$30/mo. plan is only available for devices purchased from Walmart or devices activated on T-Mobile.com

So i cannot use my Moto X Pure?

Verizon customer for last 16 years. Live in PA but not in bumfuck Egypt. Just switched to prepaid AT&T. Not at all disappointed with my service. 60$ for 6GB then throttle to 128kbp/S. No overage charges plus I get 30 day rollover. 64$ after taxes or 58$ if I enroll in auto pay month by month no contract.

Fuck Verizon. Fuck T-Mobile. Fuck CDMA. Fuck contracts. Fuck hidden fees. Fucking rip off food.

Wow, really? I like near Cincinnati, OH, and never realized it was like that.

The SIM you buy works as the "device." You can bring your own phone.

Fuck CNN they dont wanna see us win

I'd make sure to check with people in the area who actually use T-Mo before trusting the maps.

They have a bunch of their own towers, but in many cases you're piggybacking off of other networks and are at the whim of their coverage/lack of infrastructure expansion. Coverage area issues are one of the scant ways that other carriers can legitimately trump T-Mo.