So i found this phone, is there anyway to plug it into my computer to see who it belongs to?

So i found this phone, is there anyway to plug it into my computer to see who it belongs to?

>beat someone up so bad you break the phone you were trying to steal

Give it back Trashone

Honestly you're better off doing the owner a favor and throwing it in the trash.
But first, check the SIM card. Maybe it will give you an indication as to who the carrier is.

If you can figure that out, you just go to the nearest carrier-owned store and give it to them. They'll send it back to its owner.

Do not give it to the police. They will lock it in a box and then throw it away after a few years.

the fuck is up with that hand?

also give it back Tyrone

>Honestly you're better off doing the owner a favor and throwing it in the trash.

>Do not give it to the police. They will lock it in a box and then throw it away after a few years.

Go be stupid somewhere else.

I have cancer

kek.

Apple:
>Look at how durable our screens are! Sapphire glass!
>Still shatters this badly after one drop

>hurrdurr the police will figure out where to send the dozens of phones they get instead of just locking them in a box waiting for someone to pick it up, that doesn't even know that it's there.

>instead of fucking sending it to the one corporation that actually knows what to do with it

Fuck off jamal

they don't use sapphire glass

also sapphire glass is more brittle but has better scratch resistance

That looks like it was stomped on man, does the screen work? Because if not, its worthless and might as well throw it in the trash

Hurp Durp
>Just throw it away
>don't give it to the police to throw it away

This. The carrier is the best option.

Actually here what i would do
> take it apart and take anything that salvageable
>find another broken iphone
>Take out the internal parts
>puts salvageable parts inside
>new iphone

Do what I would do and sell it "AS IS" on eBay and net yourself a solid $150

wa la

>gumming up the police lost-and-found when you can expedite the process by just throwing it in the nearest fucking dumpster

I don't think they want to be found OP

Give it back Tyree

Daquan, give it back.

>offering two options that are the same instead of just hiding the thread

dude why the fuck is your hand so fucking wide

your thumb tendon is like 3x the size of mine

So i can turn the phone on fine and my computer does actually recognise it.. I just can't "unlock" the phone to allow access to any information..

To masterbate your mom. :^)

>wa la
Do you by chance mean voila?
Are you 12?

It's definitely a girl's since it's white and smashed to hell.

It's a shitty /ck/ meme.

This is probably a sign that you should probably stop taking things so seriously.

can you please post a pic of your hands OP

My hands are fucking normal

Shove it up your black asshole, Tyrone.

I work in a phone shop as a summer job this is something that I learnt that even my boss dosnt know.

Connect to itunes, if it lets you do a backup of the phone. Use google to research finding an icloud email address from an iphone backup.

Then head to /hax/ on infinitychon, learn about doxxing.

Since you know how to dox, compile your dox sheet on the person.

Phish the owner. Masquerade as apple and pretend to be the find my iphone application.

Or after you have compiled a dox sheet reset their email password if you can. Then find in the inbox when the apple id was set up and work from there.

If the phone is blacklisted, you can also do a social engineering hack to get it unlocked. Or you can use a paid service on the internet.

I would be careful about turning the phone on as if they have find my iphone they now have the gps location of your house.

Any insights or comments??

If it still turns on, go into iTunes and restore it (assuming there's a password.)

Restore it Kunjaal

piss on it and then return it to the owner and say you found it like that

>that hand
Give it back Reticulan GammaZeta 5

OP I think you have cyst in your palm

go to a doctor and ask them to drain your hand

kek

(You):
>Look at these trips!
>Is a retard and doesn't know that Apple doesn't use Sapphire crystal for the iPhone's screen, and doesn't know how brittle Sapphire crystal is

>Look at how durable our screens are! Sapphire glass!
MKBHD really does have a lot of influence doesn't he

he never even made a video admitting he was wrong, that's the worst part - he didn't even say in the description of that video that iPhone screens are not actually sapphire crystal