reposting list of decent chinkeboards under 100

magicforce/qisan
team wolf zhuque
redragon k552
ganss gs87
plum 87/108
rk rc930

Which Zealio should I get if I want a more smooth and tactile MX clears

Are gateron switches better than cherry mx? I'd like to pick up a Varmilo VA68M with blues but i'm not sure if they're any better than regular cherry blues
Also, can anyone make a recommendation for a normal 60% with pbt caps and blue switches? I've looked at the pok3r but i'd have to get a new set of keys and at that price I'd just rather get a more expensive keyboard that I can stick with the default set without them wearing out

78g

Get tactile clears from winkeyless. They are the same thing but 0.50 each.

winkeyless.kr/product/gateron-switch-pcb-mounted/

In my experience 67g is much better than 78g. 78g feels lighter in the beginning and heavier at bottoming out, while 67 feels heavier throughout.

nvm, found mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1237 which has pbt caps

needs a doug faster key

Why is the Reddit /mkg/ sub so god-damned obnoxious?

Does this mean we're posting literal memeboards?

because some douchecanoe named ripster runs it. got banned from geekhack, deskthority, hardforum etc for being an insufferable twat.

he's known for things like 1upping every single post, taking "keyboard science" way too seriously and starting arguments with people for the dumbest shit. the subreddit just follows that lead.

I think it comes down to their voting system more than anything.

Memes = to the top
Quality posts/discussion = disliked

And my god the artisans.......

I still think it's a good resource for finding pics of shit that I want before I buy it however

are those brown switches?

strawpoll.me/10827013

>over the ear headphones
>40% keyboard
>Old fucking shitboard
>flipphone in 2016
>TWO thinkpads
>glass of water next to computers/suspended above not waterproof keyboards
>Terrible cables
>Xiaomi speaker
>Pedophile Anime

You are fucking typical

>missing the joke

just HOW different will going from scissors to blue/green be?

Thats a pretty slick gimmick, idk if Id buy one but it seems useful enough

basically not comparable. The only thing they have in common is that both are (probably, depending on the quality of the scissors) quite tactile, so once you reach a threshold the switch "collapses". They still feel totally different though.

massively

that's the point

Different enough. One day you might get to find out it's all a meme failing to emulate the god emperor of keyboards and learn to live with a literal bucket full of monospace fonts.

What do you mean? Also all I'd swap caps for is the miami set (been drooling over them for years).

Just finished this WKl board for a friend of mine. The board is pretty nice. It seems like I really, really like lubed ergo clears on acrylic plates.
Hyped to finally build my own one, but I'm still waiting for some Cherry RGB housings... Fuck Gaterons horrible contact leafs

Nope, those are Topre rubbercups.

Realforce are literal rubber-dome boards. Pretty fucking comfy to type on though, and the build quality is phenomenal, I'll give it that.

>drooling
>miami
Have you heard of the mechanical keyboard subreddit? Sounds like you you be a great fit over there.

Does anyone know of a mechanical keyboard with a clit mouse?

I think you're looking for a Tex Yoda, it's EOL though and used to be mad expensive. I messaged them once and they said there would be a new version in September I believe

>Tex Yoda
I came across that one actually but idk wtf massdrop is and it didn't seem to be for sale, maybe just a concept. I'll hold out till september and check again, thanks user.

Everything in the world of autistic keyboards for nerds comes from the selectric. The model M is an attempt at replicating a keystroke that feels like the triggerpull of an italian shotgun that costs more than your car and it doesn't really deliver on anything but the noise. Everything else is just clicky shit. Certainly better than scissor keys, but it's like typing on a keyboard 15 years ago instead of fingerfucking a jaguar on mescaline.

Unicomp endurapro.

it's a shittly middleman that sells chinkshit at 80% markup while taking 6 months to ship.

you can find Yodas second-hand for 500-600USD, but if that's too much I'd just wait for a new version or look at something else

Just message them under tex-electronics and ask them when they'll have some in stock, fuck massdrop.

thanks user, exactly what I was looking for.

I'd rather just get the unicomp

>those results
lel

not surprised at all. why the hell would we want this thread cluttered with gaming mice and monitors?

it's hard enough to find any current mice and

I got your back.

>styled like a riced 2001 civic
Oh man, too accurate.

kool bro

is that not a realforce?
how is that a shitboard

What kind of a retard wastes so much money to build such an impractical keyboard.

The retard that brings mechanical keyboards to class and uses Microsoft Word.

How much do you think that cost?
How many levels of irony are you running pleb, what's your word processor?

LibreOffice.

I prefer gratis office

>How much do you think that cost?
Somewhere @ 150$.
I've used LibreOffice and if you actually need to do some word processing you'd best stay clear off it and just torrent Word.

GANSS reporting in
>tfw your keyboard is in the OP for once

Did it break in two days like OP's?

how is it? thinking of buying one.

I've had mine for like 5/6 months now

Rather than make a new thread, I'll just ask here - what's the best gayman mouse I can buy for my money? Nothing more than 60 bucks

Mionix Castor. G402.

I love my GANSS, the keycaps are the absolute worst padprinted ABS shit, but its genuine Cherry mx switches on a really fucking heavy board for chink prices. And for the price of a shitty trash looking Magicforce, you could have a keyboard that looks like a Filco with no branding on the face of it.

Also, I'm about to get Vortex PBT keycaps for this thing, what do you guys think about this set on a black TKL?
mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1332

>paying $200+ for this
topretards baka

Dank, just need to scrape together a few more pennies and im good.
Then I'ma need some caps

Do it man, I actually just posted because I saw OP talking shit about my comfy keyboard.

I'm going to start shitposting my kb pics again, so you all can have a new keyboard to look at

>word processor
well memed. emacs.

looks great, thanks

Just wish I could find it with greens.
Slap some miamis on there and call it a day.

G402 owner here, and don't knock the sniper button or the DPI shift buttons, they are reprogrammable, they never get in the way and I'm a big handed boy ;)

>tfw ur so broke so u gotta tell other their purchases are bad to justify how broke you are

>greens
The Ganss with greens has never been in stock anytime i have been watching it, they never restock the one with Greens, so don't get your hopes up.
>miamis
Miamis are shitty, thin, oilcoated, overpriced keycaps. If you don't have a real nice set of good PBT feeling keycaps, then don't get Miamis

since when were miamis oilcoated or overpriced
$40 is nothing are you broke or something
what keycaps do u have user that are such extreme value
>inb4 blank gaterons

I know they never do.

Also I just really like the color scheme.

>I live with my parents, so I can spend my entire arby's paycheck on a rubberdome, lol poorfags

Oh yes very good, we herr at TaiHao aww verry respectable and good product makers™®©©©

>poorfag budget of around $100 CDN
>live in canada so unless it's chinkshit, shipping is gonna be killer (~$15 CDN if not free)

Is there a chinkshit keyboard / budget keyboard purchasing guide

>since when were Miami's oilcoated
Sorry what?

i only bought the taihao until i have steady income again and can spring for someone selling good miamis

the classifieds are the worst, so many retards and "muh artisans" faggots on it that I regret volunteering my time to mod that shit hole

barf I forgot about the artisans.

they're even worse than geekhack, to the point that they actually witch-hunt people who sell them for more than they paid.

the vocal minority birches about the $300/cap but the rest of the retards are willing to spend that much

>talks shit about keycaps
>doesnt provide an example of proper keycaps
whats the confusion is there an inability to read or something

Went out and bought some wire loom today

see

returned my pok3r to get the tada68, still have another month to wait :(

model ms and buckling springs are overrated desu

they're nice, but not that nice

the Fs feel a lot better than the Ms, but it's hard to beat them for the 30-40 dollar price

Taihao are fucking known for having a coating you daft cunt

can you run me through the process of why you got a tada

i bought my tada because i wanted to try linear as a daily but blacks were too heavy and reds were tad too light in MX but in gateron they're about the perfect weight(50g) since i like the weighting on my blues

MD offers them without their shit coating which happens to not be oil and they're not that hard to remove if you refuse to wait 2 months for keycaps
i still haven't received a better proposition than tai hao

What's the hip new keyswitch nowadays? I'm still on my MX Blues and after 3 years of it, it's starting to get annoying

i didn't get a tada, but it's a great way to get a board in a layout that's not commonly provided with good caps and a crazy price.

only reason i didn't get one is because i don't know where i'll be living when they drop.

zealios 67g or gateron 35g clear or topre 45g

makes sense
i really wanna join in on originative's enjoypbt run rn but there's gonna be extras so i'll see how i like the caps when the tada comes in
theyre the same anyways i think

Matias.

>zealios 67g
why would you pay more for zealios and not just get gateron tactile clears, for 25-50 cents cheaper per switch

inb4 he says to support the community

P U R P L E S T E M S

and they're smoother???? it doesn't matter when i build my b.face i'm getting gat tacs anyway

b.face or b.mini. i like the arrow keys but not the function layer

Aren't tactile gateron clears on limited production?

They were, but somehow they got restocked.

Currently building an atreus, using harvested blues frpm ducky mini, teensy 2.0, and building case and plates out of oak and thin plywood. Hot shit

nice brah, post progress pics

Ducky kbs any good?

yeah they're great

very nice, underrated keyboard

Any of you guys seeing the drama with the GMK Solarized interest check? It's pretty funny.

is there a switch thats lighter than mx red? like super low pressure that resting my hads may keypress?