/mpg/-Mouse Pad General

What mouse pad do you guys use?
What one goes well with a Logitech G502?
Are the long/large desk pads that hold the keyboard + mouse, a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

kickstarter.com/projects/granto/the-z
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>not getting a $1 mousepad
>throwing your money away on a gaymen mousepad

>mouse cord dangling, leading to drag and an inconsistent cursor

Logitech G502 on a Steelseries QcK+ mouse pad. It's a meme setup from when I used to game. I don't use all of the surface area....

How is it done right then?

Satan is right. they are good mouse pads. I have one with pic related on it.

If you get a mousepad over $10, you're a fucking retard

Cordless mouses exist.

>Cordless
>mouses

Bait?

99c

15 eurobucks, it was required since I move the mouse in two different positions on the desk wile browsing and while gayming. And it's fucking nice to look at.

buy a mouse bungee

>not using a wireless mouse

is this a new meme

My mouse... surface, is an expensive one.
It's the IKEA Galant.

One of Razer's SUPER MLG PRO GAYMING things. A coworker gave it to me for free and I don't care enough to buy a new one.

Opinions about the kickstarter the Z mouse? kickstarter.com/projects/granto/the-z

IT looks like the most retarded gaymer placebo I have ever seen

Who /artisan/ here? I have a Shiden xsoft coming in the mail soon.

gimmicks galore

Got a big xiaomi one from gaybeast, had to iron it to get it to sit flat and it's still kind of wavy it's decent for 10 bucks though

>2016
>Not owning a Qck

I have an artisan pad coming in the mail too. I chose the Hien xsoft. Can't wait to try it out.

QcK wears out so fast.

I agree with What about tekmats? Does anyone use one of these as a mp? I'm wondering how they will hold up/track. I've seen people using them before.

>pic found on google

I got a memester race one. It's got a nice surface but not deep enough for me so I use it vertically now. It dampens the sound on a keyboard a little bit but you could just as well put some foam on the keyboard's feet.

Had pic related combo till mouse started memeing me the fuck out with it's broke ass.

Now switched to Asus masterrace Rog Sheath, and gx1000 aluminum eagle mouse

Is it still possible to get the 0.99$ mousepad?

Shiden Mid here. Been using it for year and I love it, but I wish I bought cloth pad because fuck cats. I'm thinking of getting Raiden.

Suspend the cable using a mouse bungee or a piece of tape

like this

what is that pillow called? Where can i buy one?