What is the most bizarre shit you've made or seen Made with this thing?

What is the most bizarre shit you've made or seen Made with this thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

indiegogo.com/projects/autoblow-2-a-robotic-oral-sex-simulator-for-men#/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Guy put a gas sensor in his office chair and set up a Twitter account to announce his farts.

>le social media is useless meme

tips.jpg

Does the $400 raspi bitcoin miner, that will take 3-4 centuries to mine one bitcoin, count?

Kill yourself.

That raspi used a usb ASIC to mine buttcoins

indiegogo.com/projects/autoblow-2-a-robotic-oral-sex-simulator-for-men#/

>owncloud server
>retro consoles emulator

That's it.

I put a dragon dildo on one and fucked all your mothers with it, now fuck off and suck me cock & install gentoo.

a mini nes with a 3.5" tft in a mini zenith tv looking case with woodgrain, composite output of the RPi is shit though

With Arduino? I saw a guy that connected his keyboard data line to a Arduino and make it sound a random fart everytime power comes thru that line.

>ITT: Retards who can't tell the difference between an Arduino and a RPi.

I think they interpreted the OP as single board computers..

with an Arduino ?

A gun connected to a poll in a webpage

I've just came from summer shool of Arduino (shit was free man).
We've made intruder alert. Shit was pretty good, but the whole thing is retarded (

Replaced the control board for a hot tub with an arduino and a bunch of solid state relays

Eventually got a ethernet shield and made the tub controllable through a simple web page. Roommates and I used it to heat up the water before we would bring people back from bars.

My exam revolved around it. With a potensiometer I made a rain measurement system.

You can emulate a 32 bit ARM processor on an arduino and breadboard, dipshit.

Maybe it was a pong emulator

I just dropped $200 to make a dog door opener with it. I have an app that sends commands via Bluetooth. The app also acts as a Web server to send commands to it.

Saw some idiot who was able to let a display burn with this. I still don't know how.

>Everyone in this thread talking about Pi projects
Fuck sake.

With a pot? How?
Fucking water wheel?

>people
So you're gay?

he probably had membrane pot or some fancy shit.