I downloaded a great quality 720p movie in 13minutes while I was making my filter coffee...

I downloaded a great quality 720p movie in 13minutes while I was making my filter coffee. Why are there still buying-streaming shilling faggots? I don't understand.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_coups_d'état_and_coup_attempts_by_country
help.netflix.com/en/node/13444
flatpanelshd.com/news.php?subaction=showfull&id=1460179224
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not everyone is a poorfag neet you retard. people with jobs are willing to pay for convenience

>810mb
>13 minutes

man the third world must suck

>while I was making my filter coffee

pics?

>streaming
>convenience

>pirating

Enjoy your malware.

I don't get paid to make this thread daily.

>qstalledtorrent

because you watch it with a 0 minute wait.

Turkey is not 3rd world! I'm at my parent's house since collage is out too.
Pic related.
kek
You can stream torrents with no waiting.

A:10 V:10 THANKS YIFY

açacağın tiradi sikeyim

selam kzmsn seviselimmi

He has it good
>tfw 50kb/s average download speed
>it goes up to 300kb/s max on a very good day
>tfw 12gb/mo data cap
Just kill me already

why
nigeria or something?

at 200Mbps I download 1080P rips at around 7gb in that same time or less.

No Brazil
Country's internet is alright
I just live very far away from civilization

>Brazil
>country's internet si alright
>away from cilization

Yea, keep beliving that.
Also, the fact you were away from civilization was already implied when you mentioned Brazil

You don't understand
I'm away from Brazil's standards of civilization

You dont understand.
There is no civilization in Brazil, you cunt

>720p movie in 13minutes
I started watching a 1080p movie instantly because I didn't have to download the whole fucking thing

>buying-streaming shilling faggots
I think you left out the words "meme" and "pajeet"

Oh, forgot this isnt Sup Forums

And I'm telling you, where I live is even worse than that

>811MB
>1h 52min
>720p
>good qualitty
I don't think so, Tim.

>720p
>BluRay
>YTS AG
>810 MB

that's like axxo quality

>Turkey is not 3rd world
lmao you live in a country where military coups are still a thing
Strange how every coup in the past 60 years has been in literal shithole countries like turkey
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_coups_d'état_and_coup_attempts_by_country

Ya hocam internetimiz yarrak gibi, kabullen şunu.

>qBittorent looking kawaii
Goddamn my Windows chains.

I mean, I pirate too and I realize this is bait but if NOBODY buys movies they literally don't get made buckaroo.

Someone has to cuck up to hollywood or they stop making movies.

>Still trying to use this meme even though it was fixed like 3 updates ago.

You're probably too young to remember when President Richard Milhouse Nixon was deposed.
No, it wasn't a military coup, but it was a coup.
How long was it before he died?

>I mean, I pirate too and I realize this is bait but if NOBODY buys movies they literally don't get made buckaroo.

A lot of movies shouldn't have been made.

Right, but a lot of movies should have, and they wouldn't have if NOBODY WAS BUYING THEM.

Literally first day economics shit.

>800MB
>great quality

>filtered coffee
>turkey
You are a fucking idiot

I have a kid and I'm not gonna dl all te kid shit she likes to watch. trade passwords with my sister, we both have hulu and netflix for ~$10 a month, I make that getting coffee and sitting down at work.

>jfk wasn't a military coup
la tasak geciyorum.

This. As long as I'm not the one paying for this, it's all right. I'm too poor for this shit.

what did you mean by this? am i supposed to drink turkish coffee at 1 pm?

>great quality
>810 MiB
>13 minutes
Ignoring the fact that your movie is literally worse quality than a youtube video, that's some shitty internet you've got going there.

>Mexican
>Got netflix, hbo go, movie city play, Fox play and Hulu.
>Got shit tons of bluerays movies cuz fucking worth it
>mfw I'm supposed to live in a third world country

Are you that you fucking poor Sup Forums?

You are supposed to drink turkish coffee anytime!

They make way more than twice of what they paid for the movie from cinemas. Only ever buy unpopular movies that you like, otherwise download away.

Nigger going to the movies is a form of buying.
Movies that are worth watching more than once are worth rewarding with money from a permanent sale.

Wall when?

>720p
>good quality

>810.9 MB
>13 minutes

yeah, but i don't know how to make a decent one myself.
i am using a coffee machine for the filter coffee.

>being such a loser you apply to private trackers for a resolution your eyes can't see

Bonus points for trying

Dunno. I live in Russia and basically only watch anime ongoings.
I have convenient flexget+RSS/Plex combo so I just add new line in flexget config when new title comes out and I'm peachy.
If I want to see the movie I will go to the fucking movies.

kek, hope your rectum heals soon user :^)

Why is it the only client that stalls?

You forgot:
>Eyes can't see past 15 fps

hayatında başka ülkeye gittiğine emin misin hocam sen

>damage control
kek, alright kid

olum buraya akin mi ettiniz lan, cikin forumun kalitesini dusuruyosunuz

>resolution your eyes can't see
I'm not him, but you're retarded. Even if 720p stream quality is perfect you need to upscale it to 1080p. Even something like MadVR/Lanczos can be considered suboptimal.

4chanda kalite düşürmek

>watching movies at a distance you need to upscale
kek, you'd think someone who spends so much time fucking with movie resolutions to know what to do. sad

turkler onu da becerir merak etme

baitiest bait

1:1 is the best, period. You have HD TV? 720p is your friend.
You have FullHD or 4k? 1080p is your way to go(1080p can be upscaled to 4k by simple 1 -> 2x2 interpolation so it's ok).

I'll call for bait

But if you're serious, you should really get your eyes checked user

you're probably right. I saw the Sup Forums threads and Sup Forums
Sup Forums is standard shitpost, but Sup Forums threads are literally a facebook group shitpost. which is pretty normal because of the new generation and education system of turkey. I mean after 92 generations are literally brainless people, and their parents are muslims which makes it worse.
[spoiler] and this makes turkey a 3rd world country [/spoiler]

>not downloading the bdmv
haha pleb.

13 mins, kek, u got a bit over 1.04mb/s average if you downloaded 813mb in that time?

haven't been on Sup Forums for a while, thanks for the update, I completely missed this shit

downloading 4.7 gb 720p vids (actual 720p) in less than 5 mins. your connection must rly suck

If you can't download a 1080p Blueray in less than 3 minutes your connection sucks mate

>what is peerflix

STALLED

Sounds like you're too close to the world's lungs...
Friendly neighbor from Paraguay here, 240kbps costs 25$per month... At least its uncapped...

A perfectly encoded 720p is always better than bitrate starved 1080p.

honestly, the only people still shilling for shitflix and similar services in this day and age are the deluded richfags with a false sense of superiority.

no reason to pay for it at all. it's literally a cuck service.

>moviecity play
Wasn't that renamed to FOX Play?

>not getting the real thing: BD
>calls others a pleb

Agree.

1080 to 2160p scaling on TVs is blurry, they don't use a nearest-neighbor algorithm(1x1 -> 2x2). Leave 4k tvs for real "4K" content.

I love this meme

I do use a few usenet block accounts for TV shows and animu. It's more or less a pain in the butt to use nowadays due to automated DMCA takedowns.

The shows I enjoy can now be had through legal streaming services with simultaneous release in Europe. Movies are still a bit annoying but I go to the cinema to watch most movies I want to see anyway. I prefer a legal alternative since it's hassle free (as long you have internet) and risk free.

>Turkey is not 3rd world

I would honestly be ready to pay for Netflix but it's kind of shit where I live, the amount of movies and tv shows there isn't nearly as big as in the U.S. and stuff gets sometimes taken out from there, such as older episodes of some shows are removed or movies just randomly disappear. I know I could use a vpn, but I don't think I should use a workaround like that just to get good service, and I'm not gonna use some shady free vpn anyway so I would have to pay for that too. I think what Netflix does is just bullshit, spotify doesn't remove songs or anything and doesn't have regional resrictions. I'd be willing to pay a bit more for Netflix than it currently is if it provided quality service.

Well, depends on the side of the cup, but you are supposed to let water warm up and just before it boils you put 1 full tea-spoon of turkish coffee. Stir up a bit. You can put it back on the stove if you want more foam. Pour in cup and enjoy! Im pretty sure there is a lot of tutorials on youtube too.

It's true, I'm also from Brazil and I get unlimited 50 Mbps on fiber.

I just don't know how long it will last. Apparently all the ISPs here decided to get together to end every unlimited plan, it's suppose to happen by the end of this year and it's really gonna suck.

>Paying for an inferior experience

I've tried Vudu, because I got free credits from T-Mobile, and it's shit. On its highest HDX quality, the video quality is way below the 1080p BluRays that you can find everywhere in 10 seconds.

Because instead of waiting upwards of 10 minutes to download a low-def movie that takes up space on my hard drive, I can pay $12/month and instantly stream anything
I want in 4K to any device in any room of my house or any mobile device I own.

OP is confirmed roach

What's the highest bitrate that Netflix allows you to stream though?

Because I usually only download high quality 1080p bluray rips that average 9Mbps video bitrate.

I just googled it, and it looks like it's 5800 kbps tops on select devices, so way below the bitrate of the high quality rips that you can find.

You're lying about the 4k to feel that your spendings are justified.

>lying on the internet

sad

Less than 15Mbps = shit quality

meanwhile I'm here streaming torrents sequentially at 10mbps+

get with the times grandpa

Agreed. Where do you find them though?

>great quality
>720p

pick one.

this kid needs to learn something useful. seriously though 720p is an almost new thing.
not op btw

>log in to amazon
>search 4K or go to 4K section
>upgrade netflix serrvice to 4K for #12.99/mo
>watch 4k movies

Also, bitrate has nothing to do with locally downloaded movies, and absolutely nothing to do with picture quality. The 5800kbps is based on a 2013 figure, netflix now encodes video based on which title you are streaming. 4K options stream at a much higher rate.

help.netflix.com/en/node/13444
flatpanelshd.com/news.php?subaction=showfull&id=1460179224

Because I'm not a poorfag, I also subscribe to amazon prime, vudu and hulu. All of which stream in 4K.

Get bent torrentfags. It's not 2010 anymore

oh for fuck's sake, I meant
>log in to netflix

How to dark theme?

>bitrate has nothing to do ... with picture quality
I'm speechless. Wow. Just wow.