Best Smartphone under 300$?

Best Smartphone under 300$?

Redmi Note 3 Pro

this

any phone under $300 with nfc?

Lenovo Vibe X3.
Nothing better so far at the price range.

Moto X Pure, $299 : ^)

iPhone 5S

>Moto X Pure
>curved back

owned a Nexus 6 holy shit that chassis design was cancer

Zenfone 2
Oh fucking wait forget it, this phone still doesn't even have 6.0, not even fucking 5.1 and was the best offering ASUS had.

Moto G4

eh?

Xperia Z3

ZTE V3

the Nexus 6 and moto x pure both use a similar chassis (moto x pure is basically just a newer Nexus 6) and they all have this curved back that makes it so you can't lay the fucking phone flat on its back, it rocks back and forth when you try to type on it or swipe on it when it's on the table

sets my autism on fire

I was looking at it and looks nice enough, what is the downside?

iphone 5s

>cancer
>autism

Hi, Sup Forums.

Huawei p8 or p9 lite

bump

Not enough suggestions or what?

I just wanted to know the downsides of the Zenfone 2, hardware wise seems very strong for the price

You do know that curve is so it fits with the shape of your hand when you hold the phone, right?

yeah and it's annoying, i hate it. i don't think it's worth it, even if it "fits" into my hand it doesn't actually add anything of value to the fit or feel of the phone, just makes it wobbly when i set it on the table

xperia z3+ is around 300 exactly

100%

Moto x pure
Mcrice SD sluts

Ignore these idiot chinks, OP. All these faggots look at is synthetic benchmarks and call it a day. What they won't tell you is this: the redmi note 3 uses a proprietary chink android skin that looks like shit, has shit build quality, terrible call+audio quality, doesn't get 4G LTE in civilized countries, has a washed out display, NO WARRANTY, and an absolutely SHITTY camera.

for under $300 you can get a Nexus 5x, Moto X Pure brand new. Go for either one.

Nexus 6

you can probably find z3s or z3cs for that price and they're fantastic

>Ignore these idiot chinks, OP. All these faggots look at is synthetic benchmarks and call it a day. What they won't tell you is this: the redmi note 3 uses a proprietary chink android skin that looks like shit, has shit build quality, terrible call+audio quality, doesn't get 4G LTE in civilized countries, has a washed out display, NO WARRANTY, and an absolutely SHITTY camera.
I saw the SAME video on YouTube, they fixed most of the stuff now (except the camera, which will have shitloads of noise regardless).

lol theres a large flattened section on the back of the X to keep this from happening.

Is Honor 7 any good compared to the others mentioned here?

2 year old flagships.

Newegg has 6P for $399. Well worth it.

Nexus 5x is pretty good with the low sales prices. Incredible camera for such a cheap phone. Only flaws are the meme usb-c and it onyl having an usb-c to usb-c cable in the box, the single speaker (but lets be honest, anyone that does music or movies sound on the speakers of a phone is scum. Use earplugs or headphones!), the lowish battery(what isn't all that rare in phones to be honest), the 2Gb of ram (but stock android is pretty light, and many phones on 3Gb of ram have UI's that eat ram like crazy) and the fact that the 808 snapdragon suffers from the A57 curse (althought I never notice any slowdowns or heavy trottling, but then again I'm not a heavy phone user).

And from what I have heared we can expect android N to fix some of the flaws. Battery usage is said to be quit a bit better thanks to the way better Doze, and I heared that ram gets mroe efficiently used while the cpu has less trottling (perhaps they increased the temps the A57's are alllowed to reach before trottling? Nexus 5x has the quickest trottling 808 for some reason. Althought you are suppost to easily fix this with some quick edits when you have rooted the phone).

>
>
>
>
>Ignore these idiot chinks, OP. All these faggots look at is synthetic benchmarks and call it a day. What they won't tell you is this: the redmi note 3 uses a proprietary chink android skin that looks like shit,
>
>
>
>
>Ignore these idiot chinks, OP. All these faggots look at is synthetic benchmarks and call it a day. What they won't tell you is this: the redmi note 3 uses a proprietary chink android skin that looks like shit, has shit build quality, terrible call+audio quality, doesn't get 4G LTE in civilized countries, has a washed out display, NO WARRANTY, and an absolutely SHITTY camera.
>for under $300 you can get a Nexus 5x, Moto X Pure brand new. Go for either one.
has shit build quality, terrible call+audio quality, doesn't get 4G LTE in civilized countries, has a washed out display, NO WARRANTY, and an absolutely SHITTY camera.
>for under $300 you can get a Nexus 5x, Moto X Pure brand new. Go for either one.

The phone is fine for the price (195 dollars), but you are right about some things. The DAC is pretty bad and the screen has some weaknesses. However, miui is a matter of preference, I don't mind it and find it quite comfy, but you can also flash CM 13 on it. Build quality is great for the price and the LTE thing is a non-issue if you look up what bands your carrier is using beforehand.

ace ii x or moto e hands down.

Chinkphones these days shit all over the competition. If price is an issue for you, I wouldn't even bother looking at Samsung, HTC, Sony or LG. Huawei, Xiaomi, ZTE and Meizu are miles ahead when it comes to price. Personally, I would go for a Huawei P9 lite or something.

Iphone 5S is pretty good