/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

Is there any chink shit you literally can't stop buying?

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/Xyx4fG9

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• Please don't suggest shit to the randomizer nobody's ever going to buy, joke items okay but at least find joke items someone might actually purchase • user received his ROCK cables and metal phone stand • user posts test results of fake SAMSUNG 64GB• That depends entirely on your location, the Vernee Thor doesn't have any of the bands needed for it to work in the US
• user's Chink audio adapters are falling apart after one week • user reviews and posts pic of AIHAO pens • user reviews Deepoon E2 PC VR Headset • user's €12 chink soldering set arrived, seems decent • user's Vinsic FER P6 20000 mAh power is here • user confirms that Razer Deathadders sold on AliExpress are indeed legit Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

androidauthority.com/high-capacity-microsd-cards-android-gary-explains-690710/
ru.aliexpress.com/item/HOMTOM-HT7-Pro-5-5-inch-4G-Phablet-Quad-Core-Android-5-1-MTK6735-64bit-1/32670177703.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_0,searchweb201602_2_10039_10057_10056_10055_10049_10017_405_404_10059_10058_10040_10060,searchweb201603_6&btsid=ae143548-83fc-4782-b36a-240201ca4f00.
vocaroo.com/i/s1n4vOVNDSnq
s.aliexpress.com/Jzy2uQrU
aliexpress.com/item/Brand-NEW-Razer-Deathadder-mouse-3500dpi-Gaming-Mouse-Free-shipping-by-HK-post-Without-Retail-packing/1930634804.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>screwdrivers from gearbest finally arrived
>it's not the set I ordered
>the case is filthy and cracked in multiple places even though the package was sealed
th-thanks

REMINDER THAT VICKY IS A CUNT

>EMS tracking has said that it was headed to Chicago on the 24th
>it's said that since like the 21st/22nd

GG GEARBEST

>Discord in the OP
thank you based user

PLZ, ANY UPDATES FROM WIN WIN?

When that Xiaomi check is coming back online?

CH CH CH CH
CHINKIDINKED!

So is it harder to root and install another ROM on an opened XN3P? The unopened box version costs like $10, but I dont mind if it comes full botnet as long as I can just delete everything.

That looks really neat. Even though the probability is very low: Anyone here with a e90 320d LCI tried these? 7cm width sound way to overkill for the ~2-3cm gap of the sport seats.

At the other hand the same seller sells single ones for 2.79$ making them even cheaper compared to the bundle and worth a try.

Not really, just follow a guide on the MiUI forums

>discord in the op
the shitposters won

>Discord channel
I thought we killed that weeks ago?

you ought to have killed yourself weeks ago

99cent "cosmetic bag" from the cow mousepad place. Turned out better than expected, though my tablet won't fit in it.

I bough pic related for shits and giggles. It's a $1 USB microphone and it barely picks up anything unless I yell straight into it. 10/10.

How can I find actual headsets like these on the chink sites? even filtering for microphone and headband style of wear, 90% of the shit I find is still fucking earbuds

pretty sure it's risky as fuck to buy headsets from chinks but it's not like I'll miss the money if it just goes straight in the trash

This is a good article for those who are wondering why a lot of the chink media devices claim to only support up to 32gb microsd cards
androidauthority.com/high-capacity-microsd-cards-android-gary-explains-690710/

Basically support up to 32gb = fat32 (free to use) = $0 royalties to Microsoft
Supporting >32gb = have to use exfat = $$$ to microsoft

3rd party formatting tools will allow you to format >32gb cards as fat32 so they'll still work with devices without exfat support

>Order Vernee Thor a month ago along with a shark card and headphones.
>Shark and headphones arrive
>Phone doesn't
>Call post office, nothing arrived
>Chinks suggest waiting a few days even though it was meant to arrive 2 weeks ago.

>chink customer support

Did someone tried to use shark SD cards in Raspberry Pi?

I need cheap high capacity/speed SD cards in bunch of my Raspberry Pies.

At least it "works" on Linux, identifies as
"Bus 002 Device 003: ID 0d8c:013c C-Media Electronics, Inc. CM108 Audio Controller"

Just copped a james donkey, might do an unboxing :*

>Feel like I've spent pretty much nothing on chink shit since it is so cheap
>Cheack GB profile
>Over 100€ already

I'm gonna end this.

I'm waiting my two meme 0,99$ "gaming" mice.

Hey lads,
So, I want to buy this phone - ru.aliexpress.com/item/HOMTOM-HT7-Pro-5-5-inch-4G-Phablet-Quad-Core-Android-5-1-MTK6735-64bit-1/32670177703.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_0,searchweb201602_2_10039_10057_10056_10055_10049_10017_405_404_10059_10058_10040_10060,searchweb201603_6&btsid=ae143548-83fc-4782-b36a-240201ca4f00.
This one goes for 43, the usual market price for the phone is 47. However, this one does not not have any orders.
Should I buy this and spare 4 euros, or go with the safe option?

Just ignore the samefagging autist and stop taking the bait

Any GB coupon I can use on Ganzo knives?

I ran out of good boy points.

Here is a recording where I am speaking at a distance of only 30 cm from the mic, recording at 100 % volume. vocaroo.com/i/s1n4vOVNDSnq

My package got stuck in customs

I think this is it lads

I need to buy a new motherboard for my laptop and could only find one at a decent price on AliExpress. I looked at shipping options yesterday and the fastest option was in 4-8 days through DHL. I'm going on holiday in a few days so I thought I'd order it right before coming back home. However, I checked again today and it says 11-22 days, same price. What the fuck happened?

This general has the best OC

>"Son are you ordering more of those stupid Sanrenmu knvies?!"
>N-no

it's the opposite for my dad
he constantly orders those stupid chinese knives
he has like more than 10 of them

Does he uses any of them?

always only the last one he bought

Ordered a knockoff fiber splicer from aliexpress. God have mercy on my fibers.

>$1500 vs $9000

He would fit nicely on /k/.

try GB16SALE for stuff that isn't on flash sale

he's already on russian guns forums, but i don't think he would like Sup Forums

good luck

BoboVR Z3 opinions

WOW, a 1500$ chinkshit, you're breaking records.
Please keep us informed !

I think that one was 8% off.

Just found a better one if anyone is interested.

Sunny12 for 12% off.

M A D M AN

they cancelled my order after the time ran out. So, we got chinked.

FUCKING HELL WHY CAN'T I STOP BUYING SHIT I DON'T NEED

THIS IS ALL YOUR FAOULT

BURN IN THELL YOU FUCKING A

Because... because you might need it.

>just bought 4 microusb cables for my phone 50 cents each

You now understand the woman struggle at the mall

on ali there are a category

>20$ Chink shit vs 100$ dress, shoes etc.
Yeah it's the same thing

>yfw you realize 5 bucks here and there eventually adds up

what does /csg say about the note 4 ?

or just mediatek = shit

>$100 is a lot for a dress
ahahahahahahahahahahah

I actually know how to web scrape pretty well with node.js.

I've seen people bring up scraping for coupons a couple times in the past. What in particular would you want a scraper to look for? I buy a ton of chink shit, but don't really understand any of the coupon stuff.

im not a fag i dont know

user take a look at your purchase history and add it all up. You might get surprised about how much you have spent

I am getting external HDD for my Rasperry Pi, Could you recommend brands?

>fag
dude if you bought clothes somewhere other than aliexpress youd know shits expensive.

>take a look at your purchase history
I'd rather not
Just let me live in my wonderland of chinky presents in the mail

i dont enter this csg threads but thats a mighty fine pic. Kudos, guys

actually i dont

219.46 thus far, it really does add up before you know it.

just both 3 set of d&d's multi-sided dices.
thanks to the fag who suggested them

what a disgusting chink store.
stay with ali user

106 $ spend on chink shit in july here

This. I need this.

Gearbest has tracking and stock issues but they sell legit stuff at low prices, and the stuff arrives eventually.

; _;
lesson learned, but the tracking thing is more on EMS than GB.

terrible.
ali or those fuckers at GB?

mediatek means you're stuck with chinkshitOS. Not bad processors per se but yeah, mediatek = shit

Anyone else use wish?
Started last night: bought a belt and a bathmat.

And the loyalty program aka GB points is good

504$ spend so far, not that bad I thought I had spend more

>how poor

>only 100 dollars
well to be fair that is a lot of dough in my third world shithole

why do you need to splice fibers my man

We're on /csg/, my 7$ in GBP means a lot of chinkshit !

he's going to hack the gibson. the absolute madman.

Whats the best site to buy cheap tech?

All of them

Congrats you bought a bunch of shit that are not as description or will break in 1 week with no refunds.

48 bottles nail art charms kit contain random nail art pearl/sequin/glitter powder/acrylic/rhinestone and so on
s.aliexpress.com/Jzy2uQrU

Dat is mane, dat is

aliexpress and gearbest seem to be the favorite here

Fasttech is pretty nice. I recommend them if you can find shit there.

>$7 chinkshit arrives from Aliexpress seller
>it's the wrong color/print option
>contact seller
>haven't heard back in 2 days and feeling impatient
For some reason I feel like I just got a chink worker and his whole family shot by messaging the seller, but it's not my fault he fucked up.

deal extreme is also quite good for certain things.

please advise

Any of you bought fake MTG cards from the chinks?

Not too different from the ali experience senpai...

Only if you leave a 1 star feedback.

aliexpress.com/item/Brand-NEW-Razer-Deathadder-mouse-3500dpi-Gaming-Mouse-Free-shipping-by-HK-post-Without-Retail-packing/1930634804.html

Here's the link to Razer mouse for the user who asked. Can confirm they're genuine and not fakes

Obscure LTE bands and almost no Support from pajeets for customs roms. The Note 3 pro became a great meme because has lots of bands and nice support from the pajeets

Why do the chinks bother? it just ends up in the land fill after being transported around the globe on dino fuels

>tfw banned from 2 facebook groups for spamming referral
>at least I made 65$ on GB and 18$ on Aliexpress

fuckin retarded "no-referral" liberals

Because you give them money in exchange, which they use to build families and buy iphones

because dumb fucks like you buy it

I hear complaining about the wiki being shit and needing updating but nobody does it. say what should be added/changed and i'll do it

Kys asap

needs more horse dick

no... I was very active in those group, always the first to answer and always finding the most impossible things to find... I deserved a reward... fucking illiterate mid-40 facebook users

Thanks!