The fuck is this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=MTQzNTI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just boot a GParted image and use that instead, baka desu senpai

I talk to Patrick Verner once in a while and for years Parted Magic has been something he did in his spare time. A little over a year ago, he lost his job and stated on the Parted Magic site that he would like to dedicate his full time to Parted Magic as a "job" if users could donate collectively at least $1,200 a month to the project for him to put food on the table and pay bills. A "salary" if you will.

phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=MTQzNTI

People needs money to live, you know? If you don't like it, there are many other alternatives.

>what is fdisk

>People needs money to live
Then he should get a fucking job and ask someone else to take over management of the distro.
He has effectively killed most of Parted Magic's userbase. I certainly never plan to give money to such a moneygrabbing jew who is too lazy to generate a resume, but still think he can make money off of a Linux distro with free tools.

Enterprise, sure. For consumers, you have to be joking.

Usage status: Dropped

1, use GParted on a boot drive
2, never resize partitions, even if software gives you the option

>Because getting a job is so easy.
>He is a jew because he want money for his work.

It's you're daily reminder free as in speech software can in fact be commercialized.

fuck you you stupid fuckers
he should get a real job. if he wants to work on this for a living, charge for enterprise support, not the fucking software.

I hope nobody uses his shit ever again and he fucking starves to death.

>30 day money back guarantee.

>charge for support
>just sit back and wait for those "how to burn and boot a live cd" calls to start pouring in.

>not downloading the torrent
Step it up op

take your pills please
you are taking this too personally

>Im a broken neet living in my mom's basement, i want others to work for free for me.
(You)

i guess he'll have to get out of bed in the morning and do something productive
poor him!

Just dug out an old cd dated july 24 2012 when it was still free.
Parted Magic kicks ass btw. Firefox, gparted, data recovery and secure erase apps all included.

explain to me why I should go out and get a job, waste my life away slaving so some jew can throw me a few dollars to kep me from killing myself just so that I can give my money to support an actual NEET and enable him to stay in bed all day jerking off on my dime? just because he asks for it?
does this make sense to anyone??
this is bait right?
fucking hell

he's still better than you, maybe you are jealous?

This is why linux for home use is doomed to fail, you fucks think everything should be free. If the man wrote the program himself with no help from anyone else he has the right to charge for it.

>Tfw you're created 6 programs
>none of them are open sores
>none of them are free

They're hardly used but I've managed to receive $47k in 3 years from sales revenue and after transaction cost & taxes I made $31k. I rather my work not be used by many but earn some cash then used by most and earn nothing. Fuck free software

I'd rather he starve to death, bud.
Nobody should get a free ride in this world I don't care what your hobby is.

>putting single line quotes into code boxes

Stop this you stupid fuck.

>the man wrote the program himself with no help from anyone else
He literally just rebadged a distro that already exists and preinstalled free software onto it lol

.....oh....I didn't know that since I never heard of his program before this thread. Fuck him then

if you are posting on Sup Forums while being NEET you are enjoying a free ride in this world
do you hate yourself too?

I doubt that it would be difficult for him to get a good job telling people he made Parted Magic. He just gave up on life.

that's a big if.
I have a job.

Use fdisk + mkfs + dd

>he should get a fucking job
he has one: making parted magic
>killed most of Parted Magic's userbase
fuck the leeches
>too lazy to generate a resume
sounds like you're too lazy to come up with 9 bucks
>still think he can make money off
why wouldn't he?

It's okay to rip off dumb fucks.

>charge for enterprise support, not the fucking software
he's not charging for the software, he's charging for support: you're unable to put together the distro by yourself so he did it for you, in exchange for a fee you have to pay

>charge for enterprise support
lol he would starve to death

No IT guy is going to call for support for a drive partitioner. None.

Why not resize them?

I understand that it's bad, but why?