Bet you feel so silly now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bpiFJsWdCuY
youtube.com/watch?v=KHgRkUBxZ7s&t=40
listverse.com/2012/12/14/top-10-allied-war-crimes-of-world-war-ii/
youtube.com/watch?v=lfsMMVgIToA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

18+

No one is arguing with you. The Chinese are also the only country to harvest millions of political dissidents' organs and the only country to build islands to extend their territorial claims. They lead the world in a lot of things, you're right.

Taiwan plz.

They should copy from us how to make straight light posts.

>idiot brakes in the middle of a crossroad
>elevated bus slices through your car and your wife

>The Chinese are also the only country
only technically, cause no other country has "millions of political dissidents"

Yeah, that looks nice and idiot proof. How long until a bus gets torn asunder?

>and your wife's son

When the chinese actually start inventing things it's the end for the US.
China gives massive discounts to the US to promote the transmission of designs and inventions to the US, which they make up from increased prices to the rest of the world.

I'm a white male born and raised in America. 王先生你应该离开

These can't work in China.

Have you seen how people drive? The lanes mean nothing in congested areas.

The whole point is that it's not disturbing the cars.

If you break in the middle of a crossroad you deserve all the bad things that happen to you.

And what is different from normal buses?

so it's public transportation AND population control?

brilliant.

This.

Equally bad.

>builds this instead of elevated monorail
>causes issues with people changing lanes
Brilliant!

This thing looks like it would perform horribly in a real world environment. Not only will it be jammed up in traffic worse than a car would, but it will also get rekt by a car slamming into the side. Additionally, NO ONE will want to drive under this thing.

Can they not into elevated trains or something?

come back when it's not a miniature diorama

>equally bad
>America
Are you retarded?

>only country that used nukes
>invades countries to spread freedumbs
>spies on civilians world wide
>has a concentration camp

Toppest kek

Do they not realize how many times people are going to ram into the sides of that thing?

>estimated casualties from war higher than casualties in nukes, cold war from nukes decimates USSR economy, creates South Korea, Japan as a world power, causes USA to be world police
>invades countries that oppress their people and attempts to instill fair, democratic governments instead of dictatorship
>spies on everyone to make sure they're not going to kill American citizens or allied citizens and also to maintain a fear in the hearts of terrorists
>concentration camps in ww2 that did not slaughter it's residents en masse
America is a force for good. If it wasn't we'd have already decimated our opponents. Western civilization is one of tolerance and peace keeping, we accept everyone and give due justice to those who want to hurt others. I'll forgive you in advance.

>china invented miniature modeling

>attempts to instill fair, democratic governments instead of dictatorship
>people actually believing this
you couldn't make this shit up.

>belief and not a fact

>not realizing this is just a model

Bet you feel so silly now.

For you guys that think this is real:
youtube.com/watch?v=bpiFJsWdCuY

>estimated casualties from war higher than casualties in nukes, cold war from nukes decimates USSR economy, creates South Korea, Japan as a world power, causes USA to be world police
The USA killed more than just with nukes so your comparison doesn't really work.
>invades countries that oppress their people and attempts to instill fair, democratic governments instead of dictatorship
Seems to work great. You saved the Middle East from becoming a huge mess.... oh wait.
>spies on everyone to make sure they're not going to kill American citizens or allied citizens and also to maintain a fear in the hearts of terrorists
The USA spies on everything and everyone within its grasp. It has never worked.
>concentration camps in ww2 that did not slaughter it's residents en masse
The USA set up a lot of concentration camps to commit genocide on the German citizens right after ww2. Strangely it has never been well documented. They were also notorious for bombing villages.
>Western civilization is one of tolerance and peace keeping
No, western civilizations is one of subjugation.

They are angled like that so they don't get water inside.

I'm not even kidding, see bigclivedotcom's reviews of them.

how do you get on the bus?

But do all the people who get stuck in traffic or the people stuck on the tram because of an idiot deserve it?
This is a nice idea if/when we get driverless cars, but with stupid people it's not that practical
Especially in China where most people don't know how to drive

I imagine they stop much quicker that these things
One of those cars probably weighs as much if not more than a buss

The US asked for Japanese surrender when Germany surrendered. They refused. Less than a month after we successfully detonated the first atom bomb, we dropped it on Hiroshima. We ended the conflict as fast as we possibly could.
We saved South Korea in the same fashion. The middle east was not ready to make its leap into the 21st century, as its values directly conflict with the west (sharia law). Meanwhile Dubai is an economic powerhouse- because it accepted the west.
"It has never worked" odd considering how many dead ISIS there are. Remember that ISIS are no one's friend and our cell phone tracking tech (your so called spying) has led us to most of them.
>commit genocide on Germans
Yeah you're going to have to prove that one. Idiot.
Yeah totally manipulative, that's why the EU is getting torn apart due to terrorism, right? Not the fact we're accepting refugees.

How old are you?

This type of transportation is already common in Russia for agriculture vehicles, because they drive much slower they don't block the other traffic because they can just drive under them. The Chinese just copied this and made it a little bit bigger to accommodate people transport.

youtube.com/watch?v=KHgRkUBxZ7s&t=40

Not that guy and don't think China is in any way a good guy on the world stage but your point is somewhat bullshit.

We demanded Japan's total and complete unconditional surrender at the same time as Germany's with every intention of breaking up their empire, dethroning their sacred god king (Emperor), and turning them into a vassal state. Despite all the tough talk everyone that understood the situation knows that Japan was trying to surrender for over a year before Germany bowed out the war. They just wanted to do so with some dignity. We nuked them into submission instead.

>poor little Japan, they dindu nuffin
>according to those who understand the situation

Pearl Harbor was for what reason? Torturing soldiers in indescribable ways for what reason? Trying to take over China for what reason? Nanjing massacre for what reason? Because they were the good guys? LOL I guess I just don't understand, right?

Threat of Soviet invasion (well, they already took Sahalin - again) is as good reason for Japanese surrender as the Bomb.

Killing innocents is never a solution. You must be seriously fucked up if you think otherwise. Then again, you're an 'American'.
ISIS & friends is the product of the invasion of Afghanistan after 9/11. The middle east was unstable before (thanks to your gulf war), but that made it even worse. There are some images floating around with diplomats of the USA having a tea with the Taliban and other groups.
>Yeah you're going to have to prove that one. Idiot.
listverse.com/2012/12/14/top-10-allied-war-crimes-of-world-war-ii/
There are some books floating around, but I cannot find them right now.

It lifts you up by the head and swings you seamlessly into your seat...I assume.

This is China after all.

>a huge wall moving an high speed less than half a meter from your car and obstructing visibility
lel

>Torturing soldiers in indescribable ways for what reason? Trying to take over China for what reason? Nanjing massacre for what reason?
And without Japanese, commies continued (and did during the Sino-Japanese war) all these actions without intervention. Multiple prominent American figures even acted as a commie spokeperson, like Edgar Snow.
Anglo-Americans gave the finger to Chiang, prompted him to co-operate with commies to defeat the Japanese; the Nationalists co-operated and ended up doing all military actions against Japanese, all the while commies expanded their territory and even sabotaged Nationalists.

in soviet china the bus decides when you get on

>It lifts you up by the head and swings you seamlessly into your seat...I assume.
>This is China after all.
It's a more commercial version of the one implemented in Ohio, obviously without the arms that hold you down.
youtube.com/watch?v=lfsMMVgIToA

>ISIS & friends is the product of the invasion of Afghanistan by Soviets
Fixed for you. US supported forces fighting against the Soviet invasion, nothing else.
Arab world caused the instability well on their own.

Crossroads? they have roundabouts like civilised countries.

It wasn't just innocents, out of the 150k-250k killed, 20k were soldiers. And remember that killing the soldiers wasn't enough, that each one would fight to their dying breath, that even more would have to have been slain. We only had 2 nukes, not enough to wipe out the enemy forces completely to disarm Japan. It was not an easy decision for anyone involved and we can debate it to high heaven but the war ended because of our actions. And now look at Japan. Never forget the casualties of war, civilian or military. But we did what we had to do to end the fighting. And this.

>driving under this thing as it's turning
>China's 'kill anyone wounded in traffic incidents' policy

RIP in peace

Nearly everybody will always support their self interests no matter what. It doesn't matter who did what, or why, if it isn't threatening people they aren't going to care anyway.

Here's an article as an example, check the comments:
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3198383/Asylum-seekers-waterboarded-cable-tied-metal-beds-slammed-ground-Australian-detention-centre-Nauru-anonymous-insider-alleges.html

>Fixed for you. US supported forces fighting against the Soviet invasion, nothing else.
The invasion of Afghanistan was your call. Not Russia's.
Before the nukes were thrown, Japan had already lost and they knew it. The nukes were unnessecary.
>And remember that killing the soldiers wasn't enough
You just described the meaning of genocide.

yea that tech is fucking horrible

you leave zero wing out of this!

I wasn't clear. Obviously "killing the soldiers isn't enough" is flat out wrong. Large swaths of the Japanese army surrendered and lived to tell the tale, we didn't have to kill them to end the war. My point was that engaging a portion of the military with the 2 nukes we had wouldn't be enough to end the war.

Killing the soldiers != killing all of the soldiers

They nuked villages, not military structures. They knew that was the easiest way, and most inhuman, for complete surrender. They would've nuked the whole country if they had the resources to do so.

s/villages/cities

Wow. Are you the one I've been talking to? You should have said this earlier, I would have completely dismissed you and not wasted my time. People as jaded as you are pretty rare

Other Asian countries have been building the islands before China, only China took it to the next level x 100.

People as ignorant as you are quite common unfortunately.

>When the chinese actually start inventing things it's the end for the US.
Especially since Chinese scientists are known to be reluctant about sharing their knowledge outside of China.

> china pretending they have the consumer car culture of the US because it makes them feel rich

Pretty clever.
>take science from others
>don't give out your own
>propel your own nation to a superpower
>the rest will cry, but can't actually do anything because your military is too strong and you have too many people
The rest of the world is being cucked by China. Their strong in-group preference gives them the edge when dealing with other groups. They'll keep winning unless another nation steps up their game and stops believing in these feminine hippie multiculti ideas.

except they never really get past the stealing part

>break

Nice model, but never going to get build.

yes, nice conspiracy theory

[citation needed]

Cool, so long as they keep the jews and refugees out.

ITT: Sup Forums leakage

Kind of a pointless solution when driverless cars are only a few years away.

Like my provide/city talks about building subway extensions and more highways.. those projects alone will be 20+ years away from completion if they get started tomorrow.

I feel like they are planning shit around the horse and buggy when the Model T will be rolling out everywhere in ~5 years.

As we fucking should have. You don't kill 3,000 American citizens unprovoked and get off without unconditional surrender. Not as a nation state you don't.

Japan deserved every inch of the assrape they got in world war 2.

Did I ever deny any of those things? Did I ever say Japan was just some poor little country who didn't bother anybody and we were big bullies?

Does Japan doing evil shit during the war change anything I said?

So if Iraq drops a nuke on New York and LA in the next few decades and instills Sharia law you'll cheer them on huh?

Go back to bed McCain, you already lost to Obama.

Nah mate, you need at least 3 "cuck" in a thread to confirm that.

I'd love to see one that's actually complete Op

Mostly because not a single engineer has started designing it yet

It was a designer who made that model, not even a design engineer

Oh and 1 more issue I might want to point out to rain on your parade:

The argument for it is it's like an above ground car that doesn't interfere with the lanes cars drive in

They already have that, it's called a trolley

Above ground subway*

That would work great! Until it runs into anything bigger than a fucking sedan. Chinks BTFO.

china invented elevated trains

Why can't murrican's have this tech?
oh yeah, I forgot.
This country is fucking retarded sometimes.

jelly

> made a model
> invented

>sometimes

More like the whole time

thats' a fucking train you dumb fkj

Thats a fucking you dumb cunt

that's a scale model, not a real thing. the trees are plastic. it's like an inch tall

Cool train, Jin Yang. Maybe you should bring it to the White House.

>it's like an inch tall

Like your penis

>bus decides to turn left
>kill everyone inside the tunnel

>you decide to turn right on the offramp
>WHOOPS! GIANT BUS OF DEATH CUT YOU OFF!

>slightest thing goes wrong
>hundreds dead

It's cool tho because there's like 10 billion chinese

I have a Taiwan friend and he is nice he says they even have maid cafe in Taiwan

Godspeed

Why wouldn't they just raise the tracks above the road like the rest of the world?

A normal rail would take about the same amount of space. That just spreads it out and creates a huge hazard.

>China sticks trams on elevated wheels
>This is somehow innovative
I just want to see the hilarious bullshit they pull off to make room for the stations for these things.

>ISIS is the product of the US invasion of Afghanistan

I know, it was Iraq.