What does Sup Forums think of LTT?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YTmFej8zV4A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't have that /biz/ copypasta.

He's a cunt. The other guy on his channel is 10 times better

>pushing ads with ads in them

yeah, no.

His extent of tech knowledge is how to build a computer.

He knows absoulutely knothing about the shit he uses.

>You might be saying, "Wow dude cool computer!" but I know the question You're all asking, can it play games."

is he linus torlvalds?

Former nvidia employee and shill

Not sure if he a pretend computer guy or a real computer guy who sold his soul to feed the machine.

But didn't he create Linux? Surely that shows that he knows what he's doing. Meanwhile you're sitting in your mom's basement, shitposting on Sup Forums and masturbating to fictitious little Japanese girls and crying yourself to sleep every night.

>tech marketing
>marketing
go ask /biz

He worked in sales for a bit and then quit to form his own marketing company.

I don't kown who he is

I can read specs too.

Either you're a newfag and that means lurk moar or you're a shitposter who keeps creating these kinds of threads. There was a LTT hate thread not even 6 hours ago.

>being this retarded.
>inb4 xD LMFAO u fell for thE B8 BRO!!!

never seen a video made by the guy. Actually know he exists thansk to Sup Forums. He looks like a cunt and more often than not I see pictures or quotes of the little cunt saying stupid shit.
Most probably he is a shill with empty reviews like most popular assholes doing shit in youtube.
Can't believe there's people that would actually suscribe to his shit.

Decent videos but I don't trust their reviews. They're huge Nvidia and Intel shills.

Never seen him before. Probably a really awesome person who's fun to hang out with and makes great videos. If you're not subscribed to him you should be ashamed. He's really great.

He could have been a genuine tech YouTuber but Luke came and cucked him out badly.

fun videos

i wish i had friends

For fuck's sake I haven't been on Sup Forums for a few months and when I come back I still see this fucking thread!

I like the camera and video gear reviews by one of their multiple asian guys

But those are rare.

>complains about empty reviews
>never seen a video made by this guy
>cant believe there's people that would actually subscribe to his shit

General consumer tech label reader with a target audience age of 8+. No hate though, he's managed to make a business from all the shilling and in the end the money is the only important thing in the real world.

Oh, and remember to subscribe to Dollar shave club; the place for all your shaving needs!

LinusShillTips isn't Sup Forums. It's .

He is a dumb label reader.
He doesn't know even basic physics, math, or coding.
He doesn't have, and never had, a legit tech job.
He doesn't have any tech related degree/diploma/course certification.
His Linkedin is full of management bullshit, swimming instructor, and boyscout.
Yet in spite of all of this he acts as if he knows anything, and as if he represents the tech collective.
He is a fucking marketer. His hardware reviews are about as informative as reading the fucking PDF.
The average Joe is more likely to get fucked over by listening to his idiocy.
His "humor" is 9gag level.
He is so fucking tech illiterate that he had to employ a special writer for his TechQuickie channel because he's too stupid himself.
The same faggot who tried to push a spiritual book as a solution for Carpal Tunnel or something.

His group is a marketing group, not a tech group.

He had to Internet beg for money in order to move to an office, which he managed to get ripped off on because he is a dumb faggot (admits it).
A fucking hotel cleaner in Las Vegas who gets paid on average $2400-$2700 a month can sooner or later afford what Linus has to beg for on the Internet, or beg to the manufacturers and labels.
He depends on his wife's BJ income, and she looks like those roach monsters from Terra Formars (pic related).
He pays his faggot employees minimum wage [admitted in the WAN show discussion between him and Luke], his ad revenue has halved in the meantime, and YT revenue is shit in the first place.

If you want computer case angles and proper feature description with objective reviews, you watch those faggots HardwareCanucks, who even go as far as reviewing fucking dust filters.
If you want to post on-topic Sup Forums related YouTubers, you post people who actually have tech jobs, tech education, and practical application; like Wendell from TekShitdictate, or Louis Rossman for board repair and reading blueprints.

Fuck off to .

Needs more public domain elevator music.

>2 minutes of pre-roll/intro
>5 minutes of content
>2 minutes of credits/closing ad
>almost 3 million subs

and people wonder why Sup Forums hates youtube

His son is actually more logical than him. When he builds a computer with his 6 year old son, his son chooses AMD unlike his shill father.

Earns a living fucking around with tech, i wish i could do the same.

I'would cuck him

I like him. His vids are entertaining and cover realistic topics regarding the product. He has the money to try odd but interesting projects, so he does. The ads can be a bit much but I personally feel like he's pretty objective when it comes to reviews.

thanks for the (You) friend, it seems you lack reading comprehension, let me try to explain it to you again.
Most of the internet thinks the guy is a shill and makes empty shitty reviews. As most peope complain I don't get why even people talking shit about him are suscribed. Hope this post makes it easier for you to understand.
Also in return, here (You) go.

forgot the pick of the roach monster

Why are you so angry?

Luke is hot af

You litterally never said that. Read your post again.
You didn't say "Why do people subscribe if they don't like him" you said "Why do people subscribe to him..". Those are differant things mate. I think you're the one who needs reading comprehension.

myabe english isn't your first language son but I honestly don't know what else I could do to help you understand. Please accept this bonus (You) in return for your enthusiasm

Dennis?

True but he does know a lot about cooling and extreme cooling like phase change shit

He's a good DIY guy

He's a kiddy that plays with consumer grade hardware. My friends and I watch his server videos to get a good cringe

he's a stupid shill like all the other youtube "reviewers" i.e. glorified unboxers. I fell for a single one of his scams once becuase my friends insisted and it only proved me right even more.

He's literally no better than the ads companies make for themselves to claim their product is solid gold, decades ahead of its time, the most perfect thing ever and the key to happiness. Fucking disgusting, the whole market. IT has become a mockery of itself.

>tfw Luke will never be your daddy

Top b8 m8

you spending to much time at Sup Forums time for a break

Shill.
Doesn't know how to review anything.
His shows seems to cater to the tween/9gag demographic.

Dennis, my nigga

Berkel?

youtube.com/watch?v=YTmFej8zV4A

>I already had Luke over for some 2-player fun
What did he mean by this?

That TV looks like it can fall so easily. wtf?

Taran?

When you poo in the loo but dennis comes out

>This video was sponsored by Samsung. For more information on the SUHD TV

I have a similar wall mount, one that has a swing out arm even. If you install it correctly then it is perfectly safe.
The mount obviously should be screwed (using heavy duty screws) into the studs, and the TV mount itself it made so you can't just accidentally 'pop' the tv off and let it fall on you.
>besides samsung would just send him another one anyway

I spoke to Luke once, he is actually pretty chill.

I take his videos as entertainment nothing more, he has no real insight.

But I so hate how much of a condescending dick he is. That might be his shtick and yeah that works if you're charismatic an likeable but he just comes off as a miserable cunt belittling the people around him who possess actually knowledge.

>besides samsung would just send him another one anyway

More worried about getting killed by the TV, I know he would just make another shill samsung vid or just buy a new one out of his own pocket anyway for how much shilling he is done.

Can Samsung send him another Linus as a replacement for when he gets killed by that thing?

we can only hope..

but how much hurt is a 40-50lb flat tv gonna cause

I've mounted 2 tvs like that. One into a normal wall, another into a brick wall.
Trust me, if you do it right then everything is fine.

Linus is pretty small, don't underestimate 40-50 lbs...

Fuck me this was comical.
I'm pretty sure he's put together some unfeasible builds of PCs and other tech where we had to work hard on a software and hardware level which makes him more Sup Forums than most of Sup Forums
I don't care enough to show you

But he invented Linux

He's honestly an idiot for the most part. Doesn't know a single programming language or anything.

I'd say at best he's only gotten big because of his enthusiasm and convincing tone, but in reality he's just explaining really basic things to extremely tech illiterate individuals (normies).

Honestly, it's actually better this way. It's nice knowing that retards will follow him and his ideas as opposed to them actually learning more technical, complex solutions. It allows people in tech with a brain to be able to be above anyone who follows Linus.

He seems like a spoiled brat in all their competition videos. He also comes off as a whiny little runt a lot.

Linus is a great tech YouTuber imho. Nobody who accuses Linus of shilling has any evidence to back it up. He's infomative and objective.

I think his personal projects and shit are cool. Otherwise, it doesn't offer more.

Sorry for not monitoring this board 24/7 fucktard

So what if he doesn't program, he deals with hardware.

Gay...not necessarily homosexual...just really fuckin gay.