Yahoo is worth a lot, popular in the east / Asia

>Yahoo is worth a lot, popular in the east / Asia
>gets Female CEO
>Female CEO gets overhyped in media as LOOK WOMEN CAN INTO CEO
>she runs the company into ground
>fucking bankrupt and sold for scraps.

>2012: Valued at $125 billion (Marissa becomes CEO)
>2016: Verizon buys for $4.8 billion

>She's getting an additional $57 million from Verizon, bringing her total compensation to $225 million.

Goddamn I'd ravage her ass, mouth and pussy tho.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color_management
youtube.com/watch?v=mcSujceZDmg
youtube.com/watch?v=lNKZ9ycIdlY
youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ
businessinsider.com/marissa-mayer-who-just-banned-working-from-home-paid-to-have-a-nursery-built-at-her-office-2013-2?IR=T
realmoney.thestreet.com/articles/04/20/2016/yahoo-stake-alibaba-only-getting-more-valuable-so-analysts-raise-price-target
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

she can get another compensation from muh dik, if you know what i mean.

That photo must be either editer or HDR'd, that's way too much yellow for her hair.

BTW, Yahoo was already almost dead when she came to it's helm. She just postponed it's death a couple of years.

>put a woman in charge of a dumpster fire
>it's still a dumpster fire
WHERE MY TENDIES AT REEEEEEE

Sounds like to me she was in bed with verizon and sabotaged yahoo to sell to verizon for a gastronomical difference.

but you wont agree with me, because someone who laughs like that wouldn't be like that right? right?

yo what the hell is wrong with my irfanview?

>tfw you'll never get to be her boytoy personal assistant intern
;___;

yahoo-fags get btfo

tried fiddling with the color profile settings but it's not really helping

>gastronomical

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color_management

Irfanview reads the photo's ICC profile.

Yea, how do I get it to display just like firefo?

rejecting Microsoft's $45 billion offer in '08 was retarded

DAYUM NICE LEGS

display profile for "more accurate" colors on your eyeballs

search for color management on windows and deactivate the profile if you want the same everywhere

I don't know why but you can probably disable use of color profiles in the settings.

>gastronomical difference

I'd legit go for her.

If she was 20 years younger.

>women

If they had gotten somebody who knew what they were doing it would have been and with Mayer they thought they had just that. Turns out that what they hired instead was an incompetent idiot who wrecked the internal workplace culture by taking away all of the perks the employees really liked and put in crazy "diversity" systems where women and blacks weren't just hired with much less stringent standards, their on the job performance reviews were done using much less stringent standards than those of men. However the real problem is that trough her tenure she's buying her ex google friends' companies as MUCH more than what they were worth and then writing off the extra over the next couple of years. For example she bought Tumblr for 1.1 billion in 2013 and has since then written off more than 700 million just for Tumblr alone.

In essence she's an incompetent manager in the same way as that woman who ran that company with the fake "blood tests from a single drop" tests whose stake in the company was recently downgraded to 0 dollars and was banned from owning or operating a medical lab for 2 years.

Not that there aren't any competent female CEOs, but these two certainly aren't among them.

>"blacks" as a noun
Hey it's my grandpa

>women

youtube.com/watch?v=lNKZ9ycIdlY

Enjoy.

marissa mayer is a shit ceo, that doesn't mean all women are bad ceos

All this Marissa Mayer talk and no one links the autismo laugh track?

the proper noun is 'niggers'

or at least 'negro(e)s'

Reddit is that way ->

Lol who the fuck uses yahoo?

>SEMON
>DEMON

They didn't cell their Alibaba shares, their Yahoo.jp division, and their parents. Verizon literally bought the worthless "media" shit of Yahoo. The remaining entries is manifold more valuable than what was bought.

Oh sorry I didn't mean to intrude on your safe space, Trumpfriendo

Sup Forums

Right? Carly Fiorina is a shining example of a woman who made it to the top in tech

Thanks user.

LITERALLY

Properties(P)>Zoom/color managment>uncheck Enable color managment

most probably, you're looking 2 different files, tho

I knew a chick a long time ago with a fivehead like this, blonde hair, and a laugh pretty similar but not quite as robotic/insane/whathaveyou as marissa's. I'm thinking it's a genetic thing - some sort of result from certain Scandinavians inbreeding, perhaps. Inflections were also similar - they both seem like total airheads when they talk yet academic performance says they're not bimbos (for what it's worth).

How does one become successful with a laugh like that? What causes a laugh like that? These are the questions we need to be asking while we fap to her legs.

This happens on my Mac between different browsers. Chrome and Firefox are like the one in your browser, while Safari is like your IrfanView version.

>put a woman in charge of a dumpster fire
>it's still a dumpster fire

Lisa Su has done a fantastic job helping turn AMD around. They actually posted a profit recently after years of losses, a first increase in sales in two years and their share price has doubled over the past three months to a four year high. And she's been CEO of AMD for less than half the time that autismfu has been CEO of Yahoo.

Perhaps this dumb blonde bimbo just isn't very good at her job?

youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ

It's kinda telling how women are better at the evil laugh then men, innit?

Why is Freddie Mercury eating pizza

Yeah but I wouldn't ravage Lisa's ass

rate my hot chicken

DESU most CEOs would've done the same
That's why they do, trick and scam the board and get a large bonus and ran away

CEOs, and other execs, don't have a reason to care much. They're usually already quite wealthy before being hired, and they all have bullshit golden parachutes an minimum bonuses regardless of how the company performs.

: Valued at $125 billion (Marissa becomes CEO)

who valued it so much ?
in 2012 yhoo stock was $15.xx
I dont agree with how she ran it ( buying tumblr ???)

Remember how she forced people to stop working remotely (because she can do that) at the same time built a nursery in the yahoo offices for her son.
businessinsider.com/marissa-mayer-who-just-banned-working-from-home-paid-to-have-a-nursery-built-at-her-office-2013-2?IR=T
thats a great way to lose talent,

Well, that's to be expected, she already was in a high-ranking position on the engineering sectors, so she's more than able to handle the position. What qualifications does Yahoo's one have?

>OP fell for the Silicon Valley "valuation"
Just because a company is valued at 125 billion does not mean someone will buy it for 125 billion. The great majority of Sillicon Valley companies are overhyped.

btw yhoo = $38.32 today
opposed to 15 bucks whe she started.

Id Fuck her

She is a gud MILF.

You'd have to hear the whole time though.

SJW here. Fuck you OP. Why does all criticism of her have hinge around the fact that she's a woman? Shit greedy CEOs are just shit greedy CEOs, gender literally has nothing to do with it.

>. By December, however, Yahoo! reversed that decision, instead announcing it would spin off its core Internet businesses amid flagging advertising revenue.

So.. what remains is basically a company that owns ~28 billion dollars worth of alibaba shares..is it even fair to call it yahoo anymore ?
Verizon bought out the core internet/advertising business. What's left here ?

realmoney.thestreet.com/articles/04/20/2016/yahoo-stake-alibaba-only-getting-more-valuable-so-analysts-raise-price-target

last i checked tumblr is pretty successful friendo

Absolutely shit. Who the fuck decided she should be allowed anywhere near a microphone as a comedian?
Those forced laughs are painful to hear.

>$4.8 billion
top kek, a fucking app company(whatsapp) sold for $22 billion

You don't have to, she just needs someone to fill the outfield on her softball team

She looks cooler that way.

>They didn't cell their Alibaba shares, their Yahoo.jp division, and their parents. Verizon literally bought the worthless "media" shit of Yahoo. The remaining entries is manifold more valuable than what was bought.
for what purpose then? whats verizon up to

and take your puns with you

:semicolon: :arrow up nose: :go fuck yourself:

>hire a qualified woman for the job
>everything goes fine
>hire a woman because of some SJW bullshit
>company goes bankrut

Well, I'm surprised by this result! I guess that means we should hire more woman in the tech industry right ?

Maybe you just need to hire a woman that looks like a man instead?

I have never seen a comedian bomb so hard.

whew

>comedian
That was obviously not a comedian. Please don't insult them.

Nobody now lol

She graduated from Stanford. Another proof that most ivy league grads are retarded people that take advantage of the hype.

same thing for IBM