Do you realize that despite what programmer's say...

do you realize that despite what programmer's say, it would be entirely possible to make an IDE that would make programming as easy and accessible to the public as using photoshop, and that programmers will never make this because they desire job security and they have been indoctrinated to believe they cannot?

so I should trust the opinion of someone who does not program, about programming instead of the opinion of programmers?

Do you ignore what your doctor tells you too?

/thread

Just so we're clear. The general public is not good at using Photoshop. It's a very powerful piece of software, and of all the general public who pirate it, 1% of them probably scratch the surface of it's capabilities, and use it just because the other options are all ultra-shitty.

it's common sense. You don't need to understand programming to realize this, just basic math and design principles.

Everybody can code, but few can do it correctly.

It already exists its called java.

Complex problems will always exist that will be out of reach for the majority of people. Just like rubbing alcohol and bandaids didn't put doctors out of their jobs, making languages as easy as possible for the average person won't put most programmers out of their jobs.

Also, there are languages out there that come with a full GUI and allows users to drag and drop code. It hasn't made any differnce at all.

>It hasn't made any differnce at all.
Excel is a programming IDE and has made a huge difference.

> implying photoshop is easy

Saying that photoshop is easy is like saying that programming is easy because anyone can copy paste from stack overflow you little faggot

>what is scratch

not an argument

I don't even understand your analogy. How is photoshop easy? If I see some professional artist doing a digital painting, am I to believe it's only possible because he has photoshop?

By your logic programming IS as easy as photoshop, because unless you want to invest thousands of hours into getting good at it, you're going to suck, but you can still make hello world.

>it would be entirely possible to make an IDE that would make programming as easy and accessible to the public as using photoshop
So basically the IDEs we have right now?

8.5/10

I know its a troll but I've still been trolled

It's called Visual Basic

that is as stupid as saying that chemist could write a simple book on chemisty that would make doing ground breaking chemisty easy enough for anyone to do, but they dont because they want job security

This is better trolling than the OP. Scratch the surface of it's capabilities? Photoshop is LITERALLY child's play. Kids in 7th grade have no trouble. Basic static image editing just isn't that difficult.

It's actually a series of simple books but that's the gist of it.
t. Process Engineer

bad example because chemistry is actually the easiest science lol

Do it then, you'll make billions.

Do you realize these exist? google "flowcode"

also others have almost certainly been made

>implying mastering Photoshop is something easy

>it's common sense
Sometimes "common sense" is not correct.

Visual Studio literally lets you pause the code, see what line the program is on, view and edit variables, and has code auto complete. If you couldn't figure out how to use it you probably can't wipe your own ass.

yeah it already exists it's called notepad

>it would be entirely possible to make

Then why don't you make it? Such a program would earn you mad bucks and you will become the next Bill Gates. If you can't, don't bother shitposting that it's possible.

Mary Jo Foley detected

> what programmer's say

Rant discarded

But Photoshop isn't easy to use. By your retarded standards text = hard, clicky gui = easy.