this

>not 170a + 6700k
Also this

Fuck off back to Sup Forums 15 year old

i am 21 and i browse Sup Forums

pcpartpicker.com/list/KLgtpb
how is build

>i am 21 and i browse Sup Forums

12 is just an anagram for 21, which is where you're psychologically at.

xdd

nice its good

rekt w/ no respekt

Better put respek on that name there, fucker. Also, he's 21 and still plays video game? Should have said you were 12 to be honest... Are you excited for the new field of battle game?

pcpartpicker.com/list/Lrntpb
hgow is this build?

Looks like a fine stereotypical gaymen build to me. Since I'm guessing that's what you're after it should be fine.

Get rid of the WD Red drive though, that's a NAS drive and I'm guessing you're going to be using it for your gamez? Get a WD Black instead or at least a WD Blue.

thanks

No prob. What monitor are you planning to get?

i have a benq xl2411z

Nice, that's the same monitor I have. That build would be wasted without at least a 1440p monitor though, so you should consider upgrading that too sometime soon

cool

Different user here, I have basically the same build as this dude but a 970 instead. I've had my 1080p monitor for seven years and could do with an upgrade, should I go to 1440p or stick with 1080?

Are you planning to game with it? The 970 can kinda do 1440p depending on the game, you're gonna lose some frames though. Either way 1440p and even 4k monitors are getting pretty affordable so it's worth it to go for the higher resolution and just upgrade your video card down the road.

This review uses Battlefield 4 and shows the frame rate comparisons on the 970 @ 1080, 1440, and 4k. Check it out: bit-tech.net/hardware/graphics/2014/09/19/nvidia-geforce-gtx-970-review/6

Yes it's for gaming, but I mainly built this new rig so I could work through my backlog at max settings. Thanks for the link, I'll check it out.

Worked the summer to get some money and going to buy some parts used. How can I check if they were abused with heavy oc or something?
Is a Asus z87-c okay?
Would a 4670k bottleneck a 1070 or amds counter?

how is build?
pcpartpicker.com/list/PyZwhq

Shameful bump.