My Gf just removed MalwareBytes and installed McAffee

My Gf just removed MalwareBytes and installed McAffee

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z23Gzp0RTOg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The answer depends entirely on whose computer it is.

And if you have a single shared computer, you should stop doing that, pronto.

break up with her? I would

Its my computer

Tell her that you will administer your own computer as you see fit, and she should get her own computer if she has a problem with that.

Forgot to add, she added it because some douche at Best Buy told her to.

In that case, take her aside gently and calmly, and explain to her that the folks at best buy are professional salesmen. Their job is to sell, not to help.

remove gf

Also, install gentoo.

Tell her that she should always ask you before changing the settings or programs on your computer.

Install gentoo

People still get viruses
Kek

Remove McAffee and install MalwareBytes.

Fix it, retard.

You should install gentoo and not teach her how to use portage so she can't do # emerge $shit

The solution is quite simple.

Remove gf and install Tinder.

And why doesn't she have a user account?

Finally, if you sent her to Best Buy with your computer, you are partly to blame as well. Take responsibility for your own property.

She took it, wanted it to be a surprise

Hey not all of them are bad (most are)

What was wrong with it that caused her to take it?

Sure, they're not all bad. Some of them are *good* salesmen. They're still salesmen.

Can we talk about the paper towel roll problem a bit? Because I'm doing some back of the envelope calculations, it appears that a paper towel absorbs ~ 1 oz per square foot, and one brand has about 80 square feet of paper towel per roll. meaning a paper towel can absorb about 5 pounds of water or ~1.5 gallons. or a total capacity of 150 billion gallons of water. Assuming the waterfall is Niagara falls, then the brink of the falls lets out 600,000 gallons per second. by dividing 150billion/600,000gallons/second/3600seconds/hour = 70 hours, it seems like the falls should saturate the 100 billion paper towel rolls in 70 hours. This is of course not taking into account flow obstruction. I wonder what it would take to dam niagara falls.

Nothing, she just did it as a "surprise", she though it would be cool cause im techie, and she is a normie

Well, then see and

And it couldn't hurt to call up best buy and give them a piece of your mind, tell them not to take advantage of people who dont' know better.

This, desu does not matter what you say to her. She will not care. Just pretend you're happy with her "gift" and have some steamy sex.

>I wonder what it would take to
100 billion soaked paper towel rolls.

Ok well that is a pretty cute if not weird thing for her to do. She was just trying to do something nice for you which i guess counts for something. Sucks she prob blew a bunch of money on a subscription to that though. Try to be nice to her about it because she is trying to do something nice. I would take this as an opportunity to teach her about computers if she is into it. Teach her how to build a desktop or some shit.

Now, maybe it's the nature of my job along with a predilection for niche doujinshi catering to an extremely precise combination of interests, but who the fuck gives their passwords for anything out to anyone? Obviously I have a vested interest not to for legal reasons, but the ramifications for anyone they are not in a binding legal contract with are insane and something my lawyer regularly cleans up after.

Uninstall your girlfriend

Remove your Gf and install anime.

>im techie
hurr durr
if you knew how to use computers you wouldn't even use an antivirus

not OP, but it's nice to have some utility to scan individual files you download from potentially sketchy places

I've never used an antivirus and haven't had a virus since that windows 95 worm that infected the entire internet

Paper towel rolls? I guess I'd call it a tie. They'll swell up and create a dam to block the waterfall. But then the water is redirected. There is no clear winner here.

And then get rekt after a legit site gets hacked. Very smart!

She's fucking the best buy guy. Lmao poor cuck. Why else would she install shit if not to "please" him and show him she's interested

I still install malwarebytes every time I do a fresh windows install
I don't even use it, it's just nice to have in case I need it

Found the salty virgin lmao.

youtube.com/watch?v=z23Gzp0RTOg

>Imperial System
>2016

Just. Wow.

Also it could have been worse.

Nah nigga I'm from the hood. No such thing as hood virgins