neither are graphics card and mobile phone threads yet you don't bitch

Stickers are technology anything that was made by humans is technnology

This

Is climate change technology?

Me taking a shit on your face is technology

>le gaymen reference

Does Sup Forums like my MacBook?

fucking quads for this. baka senpai

Hey I have the same model of laptop. Shits good senpai, keyboard sucks, but other than that its good.

You know, I'd love to discuss some personalization of the machines we spend like 80% of our work and free time on, to get some ideas on how to decorate them, and to see some different ways it's done.
Sure, there can (and should) be some disagreements on whats good looking/tasteful, but generally, I imagine a thread where you find quite a few thinks that make you go
>Oh, havent seen this done!
>That's actually quite nice!

But unfortunately, that isnt happening.
It's always the same 5 turboautism laptops that make me want to punch their owner in his fucking fat fedora topped face. And I'm a very peaceful guy.

It's worse than desktop threads, because with a desktop thread, I still have hope that the folks are just trolling, and boot a normal user, when actually using their machine, and that they only wasted their time for that shit.

But here? Some of you actually bought those fucking stickers, wasted money on them, and now cant simply remove them, after you took your image to troll Sup Forums.

It's quite sad, really.

I'm considering putting this one here on my laptop. What do you guys think? I'm indecisive on this.

Is there something wrong with my MacBook? Do the stickers bother you that much? Are you mad because I can run Kali on my MacBook?
is me :)

what they said

no we dont

What, can't afford a Mac? :)

you're trying too hard dude.

>If I saw you in public I'd mumble something under my breath and do nothing, followed by weeks of regret and shitposting

fixed

dont

stickers look like ass and instantly devalue the item you put them on

Single centered sticker is best sticker

I like how it's the same replies in every thread, almost as if someone is trying to push something...

Those are technology though

How bad do you think it would look if I set up Velcro strips over the Lenovo logo and stuck the WIFI dongle and its giant ass antenna to the back of the laptop?

Stickers are for toddlers and teenage girls. You wouldn't put a sticker on your car unless you were a faggot, so why would you put one on your tech.

This is so cute holy shit.

Because I am a toddler teenage girl faggot, gez user you know me so well. I love the attention it brings to my meanful life.

That would look cyberpunk as fuck

do it

>coding is not a crime

Thanks laptop sticker I needed the reminder

Elaborate

>You wouldn't put a sticker on your car
But with cars, there are mutliple different ones to choose from, many of them well desgined, with a "complete" design, where everything fits together, good looking and unique, with a distinctive look.

With laptops however, you only have apple doing anything recognizeable (love it or hate it, but you gotta admit that they are easy to recognize).
Everything else is shitty clones of that design, or
>lets put some shiny stuff together and add moar LEDs
Thinkpads used to be the only other brand that was instantly recognizable, with a clear design language (again a love/hate affair) and consinstency over generations. But the new ones are just boring, me-too plastic shit.
so a sticker or two wont make it worse.

not that guy but you're literally the one with a fucking Sup Forums sticker on his laptop

nobody will punch you or something but god everyone's gonna fucking cringe

Indeed.
But I'm still undecided if I should go for it, or not. Help me decide! Should I, or shouldn't I? Its been months, and I'm still undecided.

Yes and so is the holocaust.

The difference is, mobile phones and graphics cards are technology.

The only acceptable sticker in this thread so far

>You wouldn't put a sticker on your car

>implying I wouldn't

How about you'd strap picatinny rails over the top and rail mount antennas, hubs and external devices so you wouldn't have shit laying around?

plus extension legs for ensuring proper balance and typing ergonomics

>picatinny rails on laptop
I think that would probably sell well in the US.

Through the recent events i think europe would have a place for that in the market