How do I develop the Stallman physique?

how do I develop the Stallman physique?

Other urls found in this thread:

superflex.net/texts/richard_stallman_on_free_beer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Starting Strength

Well don't lift...at least lift nothing heavier than your own fat ass. If you lift the weight will go places other than your belly.

To get a gut like that you must consume EXCESSIVE amounts and do NOTHING. If you lift or engage in physical activity the weight will distribute itself.

Its actually difficult to get a physique that terrible. You have to be REALLY pathetic.

Only eat open source foods.

You can snort sugar and do nothing (be a NEET)
You can go to africa cosume their water and get that gut.

It depends on your body type, some people just get tits and a fat face and stomach, some get like stallman, some get it on the ass and arms

The gut has developed from not having sex your whole life. Eventually the sperm begins to build upwards into the body.

Ditch the waifu basically.

Consume excessive amounts of food high in calories and sugar and never shave i guess. It's usually sugary drinks like soda/gatorade that cause your body to store the most amount of fat while causing you to still be hungry as fuck due to the fact that even after gulping down those 2 liters of soda which have nearly 1000 calories, you have still not absorbed a single gram of protein.

That reminds me, stay away from protein as much as possible to become as hungry as possible. Your body mainly needs proteins to survive and starving it from this will make it panic and cause you to constantly be hungry despite eating like a fat pig. So basically stay away from protein-rich foods like eggs, meats, milk, fish, ect.

Rate Stallman cosplay

He's a bread eater, eating lots of bread and drinking beer will do that to your stomach.

No glasses, no beard. 8/10
Still, nice meme

Richard Stallman doesn't drink beer
RMS: It wouldn´t work because I don’t like beer. Also, I don’t like the emphasis that most people put on getting drunk. I have only gotten drunk once in my life and that was on a transatlantic flight when I’d made the mistake of putting my sleeping pills into my suitcase which I checked… So, I tried using whiskey to achieve the same effect. It didn’t work very well partly because it was so disgusting I could hardly swallow it -

Source: superflex.net/texts/richard_stallman_on_free_beer

I have both beard and glasses now, but it's no Stallman beard.

Drink a gallon of beer per day
You'll achieve his build fast

years of practice and self denial

Is Richard Stallman married? Has anyone ever seen him with a woman

Yeah there's lots of pics he has with women, why do you ask?

He's not married though (he does have a daughter)

Wrong. Soda does a much better job. Most beers are about 150 Calories/12 fl oz or 354 ml. Some soda like grape soda can go as high as 200 Calories/12 fl oz or 354 ml.

>women in tech
>attractive
pick one I suppose

>tfw richard stallman has had sex before and you guys haven't

Sex with a parrot doesn't really count, m8

underrated

I'd fug you ;)

+ GNU/GOMAD

Be pedophile and only eat things you find on feet.

I______ G_____

N

eat lots of these

I see what you did there and it doesn't make your continued virginity any less real.

You look more like a fat Chris Bores from Irate Gamer

He's not married. He believes in open source relationships

Hah, more like
>women in tech
>women in corporate management
>attractive women

Pick one you can actually attain

This

He's cucked a man before already

>the fat man has a daughter
pics?
I need to see this for penis research

Install Gentoo and you will turn into a Stallman clone

Stallman don't like Gentoo and never installed it and not just because it's a pure waste of time.

Gentoo is the perfect OS. Prove me wrong. PROTIP: you can't.

Lacks a stable release for servers

beard, glasses, gnu shirt, then you're 10/10 husbando material

Get pregnant.

he fucked chicks left and right pretty often.
I shit you not, some user posted sauce and info on it. He is quite the player.

drink beer, don't leave your chair for anything. throw away your razor and give your barber a smiling goodbye

Beer is more than high fructose corn syrup though. There's no real reason to buy soda to achieve OP's goal.

alcohol, lots of it

excessive alcohol consumption causes a stereotypical fluid accumulation in the abdomen

This desu senpai

Sorry to see in op pic that he's lost an arm.
Diabetes is a bitch.
Hang in there, RMS.

>only one arm
He wishes

kek

kek

kek

kek

dubs have spoken

DAMN! RMS looks like THAT?!?