Nigga where were ypu when this shit gone down?

Nigga where were ypu when this shit gone down?

Other urls found in this thread:

wccftech.com/amd-radeon-pro-wx-7100-workstation-card/
twitter.com/RadeonPro/status/757782561313566720?s=08
hardocp.com/article/2016/05/27/from_ati_to_amd_back_journey_in_futility/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wut

1tb graphics cards tyrone , AMD masterplan is in action, ssg vs titan X : firehouse edition

>$9,999
I think I'll stick to the GTX 1060 for now

>16 tflops
why is everyone calling the titty X the most powerful, again?

Don't worry tho they have afordable versions

99.99?

DAMN NIGGA

Ikr this shit made me spilt my watermelon

Because it is the most powerful single card. The pro duo is called the duo for a reason.

>1TB of memory
is this shit real?

Nvidia poor fag detected!

wccftech.com/amd-radeon-pro-wx-7100-workstation-card/
This link is making me jizz over my keyboard.
Yes its real they had the conference today

Yes its real.

>Falling for the 1TB GPU Memory Meme

Is this is a sign that radeon is trying to cater to intel by matching (somewhat) their colors? This user thinks so.

Fuck off titan x meme

>Titan
>Single card

That color is toxic. AMDs is not.

>Intel's Israel-flag Blue instead of AMD Red
KYLE WAS RIGHT
RAJEET REALLY DOES WANT TO SELL RADEON TO INTEL

>professional VR content creation

And you create VR content differently than just normal 3D content now...?

Real talk though, what are affordable computation GPUs these niggas make? Needa run some shit for work (DFT simulations) and can't fucking shell out that much money (even if not my own)

This. Fucking poor kids

And?

Yeah they do look similar do , do intel still make those ?
Well we got to see what the marketing group say

The cheapest is the pro wx 4100 that $500 USD
The fire pro is the highest at $5000 USD

Fuck off poor fag, this is the VIP area.

This isn't consumer aka gaymin stuff right? 4gb ram and 128bit bus for 500$ is laughable.

>To put it simply, SSG models will have dedicated flash storage right on the card itself, positioned towards the end. The goal is to improve both project loading and even potentially gaming (though it’s not a consumer product in the very least at this point in time). Picture this: you play the same game a lot; textures and models could then be cached to this super-fast storage, and because it’s stored right on the graphics card itself, the access times will be out-of-this-world good.

This user thinks that the rx490 will most likely be using the technology from the SSG rather than the dual GPU rumors we've heard about earlier.

The word 'workstation' is literally in the title.

from what I heard AMDs workstation and gaming cards are the same just different bios and drivers. This saves them money on production but then you end up with a card that has unused parts. Does any one know if this is true Or Bullshit?

My company only buys Nvidia, how do I convince them to buy this?

Both AMD and nvidia do this. Some nvidia cards were built in such a way there was literally 1-2 minor surface mount components on the card that could be replaced, the card flashed with the Quadro bios, and the card would become a fully functional Quadro.

Why do you give a shit what your company buys? They'll buy whatever the best product for the price is, unless they're getting bribed by Nvidia in which case it's all good anyway since you're still getting extra money.

>workstation cards

So its fucking nothing for the whole nvidiot amdrone shitflinging contest because only businesses and shit are going to buy these. Presumably over Nvidia workstation cards, but who knows?

>implying anyone on this board will personally purchase one of these cards for CAD or other workstation use

humm..thats interesting, and then after that your card goes up by the hundreds.

>All for a low low price of only USD$9999
>Still slower than a 1080

Your parents are ashamed by how stupid you are.

An human is this incompetent.

At least my parents taught me how to poo in the loo.

They're catering to completely different markets.

>implying eveyone on here is a neet like yourself

so funny upvoated xDDD

>haha your daddy doesn't buy you everything you want, you have to earn your money
Jesus fuck you're obnoxious. You think college and a minimal wage job are easy?

>implying people who work visit Sup Forums

>amd needs a $9999 gpu to compete with the titan x

Did you even watch the stream?

AMD's GCN arch is natively capable of handling double precision ops on all its CUs. They only control this rate in firmware to stop absurd heat generation. Consumer cards have relatively little DP throughput, while their professional hardware is much less restricted, though they tend to have lower clocks than consumer counter parts.

The boards also differ, they have some added hardware, and they're held to much higher standards for reliability. The increased price for enterprise hardware really is entirely about uptime. Components dying hurts a business's bottom line, so hardware that can run 24/7 without a hiccup is a must.

>Professional card vs Gaymer card
Vega is going to btfo the Titan, not this. This is btfoing the quadros and teslas

Chuckled

>mfw AMD starts making GPUs with SSDs for consumers

Nvidia poorfag shills btfo

New Quadros was just about to announce almost 30 fps in 8k movie editing :X

Relax, user. You don't have to justify shit to anyone-- especially anonymous trolls on Sup Forums. Don't let internet trolls get to you, that's all they're after is some validation of their existence. Just ignore them.

Bloo in loo

>Yes its real

Why do your screenshots keep showing 8GB specs?

Am I being rused?

Shush, gotta have some buzzwords to selll. Otherwise people might realize that you can use an RX480 for the same purpose

Why make a second thread you stupid namefagging double nigger?

>

What

One of the models features an on-board 1TB SSD. It's not technically vRAM, but more so a large cache.

How fast is it?

A live demo clip from the presentation: twitter.com/RadeonPro/status/757782561313566720?s=08

No idea which GPU is being used in the first station, but whatever it is, this thing beats the shit out of it.

they're talking about 5k 360° videos which renders ta 92 frames per second

I was taking the poo to the loo.

Nice, I didn't know there was a PCI-E card that costs $10K

what kind of potential does this have in consumer applications?

>what kind of potential does this have in consumer applications?

Absolutely none.
You're not going to try to play Crysis on a fucking workstation GPU. These items are designed and tilted towards being optimised for professional applications like SonyVegas or PremierPro.

>I didn't know there was a PCI-E card that costs $10k
So, what, until now you had no idea workstation GPUs existed? This is very reasonably priced considering the market it exists in.

90% of you faggots surely believed disney make their 3d movies in cryengine with a titan x up until now...

god damn i hate this place

>So, what, until now you had no idea workstation GPUs existed? This is very reasonably priced considering the market it exists in.

I know it's reasonably priced.

I was not aware that x86 workstations still could have that high of a price tag.

So this SSD linked memory has no place in the consumer market?
I don't mean this set of specific cards.

>So this SSD linked memory has no place in the consumer market?
Without knowing exactly what technology AMD has implemented (Or possibly even developed) to get this to function in such a satisfactory way.
Even if viable, it would be very unlikely, as quite frankly, only children or the severely autistic would ever feel the need to have such a massive amount of wasted memory at one time.

>I was not aware that x86 workstations still could have that high of a price tag.

Production costs risen as technology has advanced, and as software gets more and more features added to it, it requires more power behind it, resulting in more powerful, and thus more expensive GPUs.

why do they keep putting dumb looking indians next to tech products? idgi

>$10000

Wow great price/performance AMD!

>be AMD
>have absolutely retarded marketing theme
>#betterred
>makes full blue card
Marketing seems to be so easy. You are just not allowed to go full retard.

>They'll buy whatever the best product for the price is
Someone has never had a real job!
The suits make purchasing decisions and they do not know what they're doing.

There aren't any games for designed for this kind of card, so there would be no benefit.

hardocp.com/article/2016/05/27/from_ati_to_amd_back_journey_in_futility/

>Where the plot thickens is when you look at the Koduri’s unwavering ambition. Koduri’s ultimate goal is to separate the Radeon Technologies Group from its corporate parent at all costs with the delusion that RTG will be more competitive with NVIDIA and become a possible acquisition target for Koduri and his band of mutineers to cash in when it's sold. While Koduri is known to have a strong desire to do this by forging a new relationship with Apple on custom parts (no surprise there) for Macbooks, the real focus is on trying to become the GPU technology supplier of choice to none other than Intel. While this was speculated some time ago I can tell you with certainty that a deal is in the works with Intel and Koduri and his team of marauders working overtime to get the deal pulled into port ASAP. The Polaris 10/11 launch, and all of its problems, are set to become a future problem of Intel’s in what RTG believes will be a lucrative agreement that will allow Koduri and his men to slash the lines from Lisa Su and the rest of AMD.

>Intel uses blue colour

Kyle was right all along

>5 TeraFLOPS
Considering the new Quadro have 12TFLOPS, WX7100 is dead on arrival.

Holy shit some of you guys are idiots , the fucking card isnt out yet. They are selling dev kits meaning companys willing to develop applications for it can get a beta version of the card to get an idea of how the tech works and develop shit for it for when the official ssg releases. The whole concept of the dev kit is for big corps to invest in the product so that amd can continue working on it

AMD has to bring down the price. I mean you can buy 2 quadros and run them in sli with $10000, the pricing of this card is awful.

I know you're memeing but top spec pascal quadro is $15k

Why would intel want anything to do with those hacks though?

I mean older quadros which are still used. There's also the new Titan x at $1000. The pricing of these cards is awful.

you miss the point

there isnt any overhead to hold the card back only how much bandwidth the pcie lane can provide

NOT WITH THE WIPING HAND!!!!

well can you edit 8k videos with old quadro?

What're you poor?

With 2 quadros in sli, yes.

Also the one in the picture is the cheapo low tier version

DESIGNATED

>AMD won't patent their new technology
>NVidia copies it and claims it their own
>Hurr AMD tried to do free versions of Nvidias awesome technologies!

Just wait a few months!

At 15fps instead of 90fps

laughed harder than I should have. fuck.

More like 50 fps.

Hey senpai, I got a novel concept for you. You can patent things and still allow others to use it. That's how gratis software works.

Learn english pyotr

Yeah, but AMD didn't

Don't get mad at me because you are retarded.

Are you sure? What makes you think that?

I wasnt able to watch the announcement btw, still at work.

youre missing the whole point of the post

Eh, possibly. I'm of the opinion that AMD shouldnt give a shit if Nvidia copies them, as it just means devs will be developing software that will work better on their platform as well.

Not to mention, time and again AMD have proven to have better hardware engineers on staff. Granted their software sucks shit off a street, the hardware has always been 2-4 years ahead of what Nvidia has been putting out design wise.

Although, I think there's a valid argument to be made about how that strategy has been hurting AMD's bottom line. But that's an entirely different discussion.