SOMEONE JUST TRIED TO ENTER MY STEAM ACCOUNT FROM THAT IP WHERE THE FACK IS IT FROM WHAT DO I DO FACK

SOMEONE JUST TRIED TO ENTER MY STEAM ACCOUNT FROM THAT IP WHERE THE FACK IS IT FROM WHAT DO I DO FACK

Other urls found in this thread:

ubuntu.com/download/desktop
pendrivelinux.com/universal-usb-installer-easy-as-1-2-3/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Change email and password. DDOS his ass. Be dads little bitch and suck his cock

>change passwords
>use passwords that aren't shit
>???
>profit

Change all your passwords, hurr durr. DIfferent password for each site. Use KeepassX.

aggressively ping them

OY VEY

SHUT

IT

DOWN!

If someone actually got your username and password then it means you already fucked up.

Faggot OP reporting.

>Changed my Steam account password
>Changed all my e-mails passwords
>Changed my dropbox account password

Am I good? Is there a way to find out where that IP is from? "EG" doesn't mean much to me

Download Malwarebytes AV free and do a scan.

Also make sure you have latest version of ublock origin installed.

After I use Malwarebytes I like to run a Hitman Pro (it's free) just for safe measure.

>EG
>Egypt

Do nothing. You've got steam guard and in the improbable case they fuck your account steam will rollback/refund everything.

>Use KeepassX.

Sup Forums really has gone to shit, hasn't it?

This
You're infected user

>KeepassX
Gross.
Use Dashlane.

Egypt, and you should be mostly concerned with how he got your correct username/password to start with. Not to accuse you of being totally retarded, but it's usually phishing. Did you give your details to any "Steam Representatives" recently?

Ok

>EG

quit the internet forever

Faggot OP reporting again.

It's an old account/password actually, with no games/info, only used once, in 2012. I don't have anything else today with that account/password combo.

Thing is I try to reset my email's password again (I changed it minutes ago, but apparently I ruined something because I can't enter with the new or the old) and I get to the point of typing the SMS code, click next and it just hangs. Nothing happens.

It's an old email but I still use it. What's happening Sup Forums, I'm scared :(

There was a rootkit in your computer (it's like a crazy serial rapist with a very big dick) and after you logged in earlier they got your mails password trough a keylogger. Right now they have hacked your mail and other stuff, and are interfering with your computer to make time before you realize. Should've formatted everything before changing your passwords.

satantrips confirm this user is the crazy serial rapist

>satanic trips

Thing is I tried from 2 different computers (Win10, Ubuntu), using 2 different browsers (Firefox, Edge) and it happens anyway. Maybe it's MS blocking my ip for too many password recovery attempts?

I told you not to do anything and that you were safe anyway but you didn't listen. Now you fucked up

I did all that before making the thread :(

>Maybe it's MS blocking my ip for too many password recovery attempts?
>click next and it just hangs

No they wouldn't do it like that. It might sound far fetched but I'd assume that my whole network is compromised and that an attacker is tampering with my Internet traffic to drop the connection whenever I try to reset passwords. Probably they even compromised your router's firmware and changed your DNSs to their own fake ones and are redirecting all your traffic through their computer with a VPN so they MitM you while making it look like HTTPS is still working.

I-I... I'll reset my router and see what happens

I am getting those SMS codes tho, those.. have to come from microsoft, r-right? The browser hangs after I enter them. Tried getting the code via e-mail, and it works as well, but it also does nothing after entering it.

I also upgraded Steam guard, linking it to my smartphone. That SMS verification worked too.

>those.. have to come from microsoft, r-right?

Of course.

>Tried getting the code via e-mail, and it works as well

On your computer? Because if that was the case you're a retard beyond saving.

If you really want to make sure you should take 20 to make a bootable Linux USB or CD and try to do your stuff from there. That should rule out all interference related to malware or your OS acting up.

ubuntu.com/download/desktop
pendrivelinux.com/universal-usb-installer-easy-as-1-2-3/

but I am user, doing it from Obanto MATE. All I've done from Win10 was to try a SMS verification using Edge getting the same "hang"

Right now I'm running Malwarebytes Antimalware and Antirootkit on it. No threats so far.

I had the same thing happen to me
how effective are tools like loic and hoic still?
I have a full gbit connection so I can easily take down whatever internet he has.

>I have a full gbit connection so I can easily take down whatever internet he has.
BAHAHAHAHAHA

I really don't think anyone in vietnam has a full gbit connection, so unless their ISP is filtering stuff then even whatever my actual speed to them is going to destroy what internet connection they have.

Faggot OP reporting. Still getting "the hang".

It's 4:30 AM so I'm just gonna go to bed. Malwarebyts anti-rootkit /anti-malware found nothing.

To be specific: I ask for password recovery, get the sms, type the code, click the blue next button, it goes gray and that's it. Nothing happens.

Gonna try on my phone because why not.

So I tried with my phone.

>"you have requested too many codes today, try again tomorrow"

Guess I'm... gonna try... tomorrow

Learn how the internet works buddy.

>IMMA DOS HIM ON MY HOME CONNECTION

I'll wait.

speed test html5 beta website is being retarded so here is the speed test from my phone.
If I can get 100 down up on my phone, I think I could destroy whatever internet connection they offer in vietnam

Plugged the IP into a location finder, got those coordinates. Go get 'im, OP.

Impliying the IP localisation is accurate enough

That's my house user.

>implying keepassx isnt top tier
Gtfo

>Abou Khalel St.

> get hacked
> use compromised system to change passwords

Jesus Christ I thought you need to have your Internet drivers license in order to post here

This is what you get for playing video games. It's a sign to stop.

go back Sup Forums that's what you do

Their ISP will probably just nullroute your connection at some point, rendering your ddos useless

they (or the victim) might file an abuse complaint to your ISP, too, which would be pretty funny.

uh, and by 'ddos' I of course mean 'dos'

Hahaha it make me remember about a friend who used a 2 dollars VPS to DOS somebody, he got banned pretty fast.

Get better passwords and stop being a manchild.

>password software
>top tier
Yeah, if diarrhea of all species in this world had tiers, password software would probably be the elephant tier.

Or you could just use paper and pen like a normal Human being who is less retarded than idiots who use software,
or even better invisible ink in a random book under UV light if you are that paranoid.

Do what the kids on twitch do. Either buy time from a botnet or use their free 10 minute trial. For added hilarity take out their entire isp

Just format OP

hey, i got the same on one of my alts.

the ip was some tor one though, should get around to changing the password i think

Haha, not sure if bait or actually this retarded.

1. Elect Trump
2. Call in a private US airstrike