Dat antenna lines

>dat antenna lines
what the fuck were they thinking?

That's some nice industrial design.

Apple are brilliant.

'Where's Steve when we need him?'

They're thinking "Everyone demands an aluminum case even though it's less protective than plastic and also blocks RF signals"

Nothing like an RF blocking material wrapped around a device with 11 antennas, fucking genius

>aluminum

it's aluminium

Antenna lines are fuuuucking hideous. At least they took out the huge horizontal one this time.

Why didn't they go with an iPhone 2G-style black/gold/white bar at the bottom (or top)?

No it isn't, the discoverer himself named it Aluminum.

>Davy settled on aluminum by the time he published his 1812 book Chemical Philosophy: "This substance appears to contain a peculiar metal, but as yet Aluminum has not been obtained in a perfectly free state, though alloys of it with other metalline substances have been procured sufficiently distinct to indicate the probable nature of alumina.

IUPAC changed the name because it decided his original name was not "classical" sounding enough. It's complete bullshit.

does that letter matter for you understanding what people are talking about in this thread, or are you just being a pedant?

so... it's aluminium. Who cares what that old man named it, now it's officially aluminium.

The IUPAC includes both spellings on their official periodic table and currently acknowledges both spellings as correct

Nice try though

can you answer please? i think this is more important than the nitpicking over which organization has the necessary authority to name shit someone else discovered.

I bet you pronounce "gif" as "jiff" too.

I'm not them but I don't really care about antenna lines on a phone I will never use, I assume that's what they also think.

And what, you pronounce graphics with a soft g?

Always did, it's smoother.

G+i = Ji

Give?

Forgot to mention "in my language"
So when I got a computer, I said jif instinctively.

It's a GR sound though, because the first word is Graphics

According to the creator it is "jiff", because he came up with the pronunciation before he came up with the acronym.

also the first one in Gay, lol amirite lads

> worrying about antenna lines when there is no headphone jack

i'm more offended by the lightning to headphone jack dongle or the price of decent bluetooth headphones over their wired equivalents desu

What poointheloo-jeet dialect is that?

>IUPAC acknowledges both
>added an arbitrary secondary spelling to be "involved"

Scientific communities are the death of creativity.

I bet you pronounce giraffe as jiraffe as well.

They were checking how far they can enforce bad design that's well marketed onto cucks like you and make 'em swallow it up like good little boys.

Same like HRC's campaign.
It's about creating artificial trends.

so... it's GIF. Who cares what that old man named it, now it's officially GIF....with a hard G.