Linus Guilt Tips

youtube.com/watch?v=GTPO9lQIWK4

damn this really made me think....

Wow Sup Forums, do you literally not care that your chinkshit negatively affects Africans????

wtf i now hate everyone who uses AMD

It makes me feel good that I have never purchased an AMD product.

i want to fuck linus's mouth

wtf I hate amd now

>that pic
lel

wtf I want amd products now

>line-us
wtf so I've been pronouncing linux wrong all this time?!

I want more amd stuff now.

Video has sponsored by Intel watermarked in corner.

Someone give sherlock here a fucking medal

>confusing some westcoast fucktards name with glorious finnish pronunciation of Linus/Linux

>Intel gives Linus a promotional package,
>Intel sponsored the video.

>Big surprise.

It's sponsored propaganda...and it's shit.

What little respect I had for linus just died.

So if i buy AMD, it will kill nignogs?
Great news! Will definitely buy more AMD products now.
Feels great to own a AMD GPU desu senpai

>tfw you broker materiel for material deals between the Chinese government and African warlords every single day and feel absolutely nothing
Eat my ass, Intel. If AMD ever manages to make a power efficient CPU you're dead to me.

I couldn't care less about niggers in Africa desu lads

really gets my synapses firing

So do they think if they refuse to buy from those warlords, then they will let all the slave nignogs go and have a peaceful and good life?

Won't they just force them to work even harder to make up for the loss in profit?

I know this is Sup Forums's hottest new meme right now, but still, from amd's website itself:

>AMD is a founder and supporter of the Public-Private Alliance (PPA) for Responsible Minerals Trade, which is focused on helping the DRC and other governments in the region break the link between the illicit minerals trade and the ongoing violence and human rights abuses; and an active participant in the Conflict-Free Sourcing Initiative (CFSI), which oversees independent third-party audits of smelters and refiner procurement and processing activities to determine if the smelter or refiner processes Subject Minerals originating from conflict-free sources.

It's nice intel is reminding us of this problem, but sadly this screams PR MOVE!! in capital letters

yes.

they're all college faggots that live in california. they don't know anything except what's inside their bubble.

AGU! bring da minerals now fow da white man.

Fuck AMD. I had no clue. Guess it really shows my ignorance.

wtf AMD?

Apartheid Micro Devices

Welp now it's time to stop consuming coffee, buying chink shit, eating gmo food, and become vegan.

Honestly fuck off with the PR shit.

wtf I like AMD now.

This. The video contained no actual information on what they are doing and since people just buy into everything that has "Intel" or "Nvidia" on it, it worked like a charm.
What an amazing PR campaign.