I'm not a feminist

>i'm not a feminist
businessinsider.com/marissa-mayer-criticizes-feminism-2013-2

>i ran a company into the ground and got 219 million for it
>i'm being oppressed!

theguardian.com/technology/2016/jul/25/yahoo-to-sell-core-web-business-to-verizon

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2014/11/13/7213819/your-bowling-shirt-is-holding-back-progress
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"We all see the things that only plague women leaders, like articles that focus on their appearance, like Hillary Clinton sporting a new pantsuit. I think all women are aware of that, but I had hoped in 2015 and 2016 that I would see fewer articles like that. It’s a shame.”

>>i'm being oppressed!
Where did she mention this? Please fuck off back to Sup Forums or /r9k/

kys amd retard

CEO Barbie is clearly the new Sup Forums waifu

Aren't you guys tired of making these threads?

Aren't you tired of hating women?

I don't think it's possible for anybody to save Yahoo, no matter how good a CEO they are.

I find she's perfectly right on that point.

Agreed.
But the isnt enough material

Sup Forums queen has always been taylor swift

Are you tired of living? There's an easy fix for that shill.

No, I like living. I just think you guys shouldn't waste so much time talking about a person that really doesn't care about you or Yahoo for that matter. She's getting paid either way.

theverge.com/2014/11/13/7213819/your-bowling-shirt-is-holding-back-progress

Isn't the point of feminism to get men to hate women?

from smugly calm to fucking RAGE in exactly 2.3 picoseconds

whoopsie, meant to reply to

Oh god, this again

The fact that only 1300 comments were ever posted and self-aggrandizing commentary like

>Update Nov 13, 2:00PM ET: The amazingly talented Arielle Duhaime-Ross added some powerful thoughts to this piece that I wish I'd included when it was originally published.

leads me to believe that there's some unbidden saltiness going on here. Plus it seems like general butthurt rather than intelligent discourse (irony, something that journalists intentionally pretend doesn't exist).

I think the writers at the Verge are angrier that they're too stupid to work at ESA.

I know it is a meme, but it was a very direct contradiction to that "only women gets judged by their clothing"

If a workplace full if women had posters of greased up ab models, not a guy in the world or that office would care, its just there for amusement. Why do those women get so butthurt about it? I think its jealousy and spite

*full of

"Those women" are New Yorkers and Californians. Not the hardworking kind, but the bitchy, self-absorbed kind whose parents paid for them to go to rich person schools so they could major in blowing frat guys and art history.

Then graduation came and they had to work somewhere.

Welcome to the Verge.

That laugh compilation video will never leave me.
It will always haunt me.

> bitch about this equality bullshit
> pose for pictures always

Wymin being wymin, what's new here?

imokwiththis.apng