There are at least 8 GPU threads currently on Sup Forums, and that's the ones with the word GPU...

There are at least 8 GPU threads currently on Sup Forums, and that's the ones with the word GPU. There are at least another 5 with general GPU shitposting and Nvidia/AMD shills BTFO.

When the fuck are mods gonna enforce a GPU general on Sup Forums so this shit can be put under control?

Fuck's sake. Yes, I know this is another GPU thread, but PLEASE do something about it after you delete this thread and b& me.

Other urls found in this thread:

ark.intel.com/products/27108/Intel-Celeron-D-Processor-325-256K-Cache-2_53-GHz-533-MHz-FSB
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

upvoted

Both AMD and nVidia are releasing new stuff. This is a critical time, and thus shilling/FUD/damage control/propaganda is at maximum levels.

>Another buttmad AMDrone trying to get mods censor the truth

It's been like this for MONTHS. Is a critical time 8 months a year? FUCK

I'm still using a computer that was mid-level in 2005, and sometimes web pages do not scroll smoothly, but if i stop and restart the browser they go back to smooth scrolling.

Would one of the newer graphics cards fix this, perhaps?

Also, it's a 32 bit system, and I keep reading about how it's senseless to still use a 32 bit computer. 2^32 is over 4 billion; what exact applications are you guys running that mess around with trillions and higher numbers? (I apologize for this non GPU related question).

The GTX 1080/70/60 and RX 480 have all released in the last 3 months

You should expect year round shilling at this point though.

>what exact applications are you guys running that mess around with trillions and higher numbers?
64-bit browsers that don't need to be restarted all the time

Get a computer from this decade with an SSD and you'll be good to go.

I'm with OP. Sometimes I come on here and there first two pages are GPU posts. It's too much.

>You should expect year round shilling at this point though

That's what I meant though. Shilling has been going on 24/7.

What the fuck are these mods doing anyway, jerking it to CP? This isn't fucking 2004 Sup Forums

Sounds like you need an SSD. Also re-install whatever OS you're using and use a 64-bit version instead. Get 8 GB of RAM. The entire thing will set you back maybe 100 dollars, RAM + SSD, depending on how cheap you are.

Also what said.

WOO WOO WOO

DELETE THIS AND MOVE AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD

months? like since always. idiots spewing shit thinking their e-peen is going to be larger

>Also re-install whatever OS you're using and use a 64-bit version instead.

Awesome. I mistakenly thought I would need a 32 bit CPU to run the newer 64 bit OS. Thanks.

You deserve it for killing desktop threads. Enjoy your Sup Forumsermin immigrants.

err, I meant that I thought I needed a 64 bit system to run 64 bit OS. derp.

REMOVE Sup Forums NOW

sorry they had to go to make room for more gpu threads
you can expect the rest of the generals to follow soon
>Sup Forums - Graphics Cards

More like Sup Forums - Gullible Goyim.

le funny pol meme!
upvoted my good sir

You can double-check, but CPUs have been 64-bit since forever. Stable 64-bit OSs are "recent" as in Vista and 7. Can't speak for 64-bit XP, but I heard it was dogshit.

This is what happens when you tolerate winkids and their tech support threads

>You can double-check, but CPUs have been 64-bit since forever

My cpu is Celeron D 325 which has the 32 bit instruction set. However says I can still run the 64 bit OS so I'm going to go that route.

I just checked ark.intel.com/products/27108/Intel-Celeron-D-Processor-325-256K-Cache-2_53-GHz-533-MHz-FSB

Don't think you can run 64-bit, but someone will have to correct me.

It is shameful that these off topic threads are getting in the way of Sup Forums's core content of endlessly reposting the same images in desktop/speccy/battlestation/edc and various other circlejerk generals.

>mods
>enforce a gpu general
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Shills have intense buyer's remorse. It hurts less if they trick everyone else since now they won't look as bad. The other people that get tricked also become shills and it just keeps propagating and that's how you get multiple threads.

Nice blog imho

thats a great idea IMHO

Nope, can't run a 64bit OS; that CPU is 32bit only.

The CPU is from 2004 too. Sorry to say but you're probably going to have to upgrade to a more modern computer.

We lost all technology posts to /sci/ and /diy/, a /gpu/ or /desktop/ board would kill Sup Forums.