/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

Why can't we all just get along?

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/Xyx4fG9

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• user asks how bad a charger can be, doesn't seem to think a housefire is that bad • Seller tells user to open a dispute so he can get a refund • user buying a USB cigarette lighter RIP • user tries to cheap out on power bank batteries, gets warned by /csg/ • Real OP warns about falseflagging samefagger pretending to be him, be aware and report Lithuanian shitposter • Recommended keyboards and mouse guide written by user with links • Many anons love the Oukitel K4000/K6000 Pro as a budget phone • Another Shark speedtest • Teclast released a new tablet recently • DIY powerbank user links some of the best battery deals • Reminder to always read the description of gearbest products • A tour of a Teclast P98 assembly line • user is impatient • user reviews his Cube i7 • Check this link if your RN3P is closing apps for no good reason Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/smart-watches/pp_362705.html
gearbest.com/pee
gearbest.com/zone-deals.html
gearbest.com/stuffed-cartoon-toys/pp_362109.html
gearbest.com/iphone-power-bank/pp_227727.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/usb-flash-drive-3-0-waterproof-pen-drive-16GB-32GB-64GB-128GB-256GB-usb-3-0/1283502_32704056121.html
aliexpress.com/item/Breeze-Audio-TPA3116-HiFi-2-0-Audio-Stereo-Digital-Power-Amplifier-Advanced-50W-50W-Sound-good/32664243769.html
s.aliexpress.com/bIzEjABB
aliexpress.com/item/VOLTOMETER/32515259322.html
aliexpress.com/item/14$_SOLDERING_IRON/32335221833.html
aliexpress.com/item/quartz-nomos-knockoff/32667809482.html
aliexpress.com/item/HAKKO-936-soldering-station-Electric-iron-A1321-ceramic-heating-element-lots-gift-as-photo-220V-110V/32540080473.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_10,searchweb201602_3_10057_10056_10055_10037_10049_10059_10032_10058_10017_405_404_10040_10060,searchweb201603_7&btsid=51a9e0ee-3df3-4a53-9950-8a88793bbcdd
youtube.com/watch?v=EKKrQr_Kc6w
youtube.com/channel/UCNEcL1eSr7FeA4RMQE6UXxg
youtube.com/channel/UCMJC5HmfOQR6EQ3it37L88Q
youtube.com/channel/UCZzcBC-YrD-PPupuJVblRpg
youtube.com/channel/UCiiqKt1Vu-PWJi_IakmWemQ
youtube.com/channel/UCkf-fzryH0zwCaYCJFGnxWw
youtube.com/channel/UCn7FeJcsUaxRbS22Zfn1uYg
youtube.com/channel/UCaJ3EdxM9skBDoGP2SlMRDQ
youtube.com/channel/UCSR-0t_4Hzj7zNLr_st89FQ
youtube.com/channel/UCApOiAa6cdxEhhgva8AsDng
youtube.com/channel/UCmkT2j2RiZUx-oNP2DRBbzQ
youtube.com/channel/UCXRmpwW7pWFCbSiWDeFNGLg
rbt.asia/g/thread/S55615623#p55616409
rbt.asia/g/thread/S41723606#p41724326
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thanks user, hope this one doesnt get pruned

Based real OP.

Techtablets pepe go back shilling in your blog

>>undefined
>[
nice

I'm that user. I'll work on it as soon as i have some free time in my hands.

Thanks user, on other news, gaybeast sent me 2 packets, the wait is on.

So did anyone buy any of those chink SSD's? I'm thinking of getting like 120gb one and install system and some gaymes on it. Or should I just save up and by a good one?

people recently bought kingston, wait for them to arrive and let them review them

Running my chinkpad off the kingsdan for a week now. So far so good

I ordered my fucking Mi Band 2 from AliExpress the day it was announced, and it's still not here.
These god damn chinks, been nearly 2 months

bought a cubot z100, really happy with it (too bad it doesn't have a compass). Can you suggest me a good low budget VR headset (not one which requires a mobile phone)?

Kingston SSDs cost almost the same for me in local shops as in Ali. I was thinking of Kingdians and Goldenfirs.

gearbest.com/smart-watches/pp_362705.html

>Dispatch: Ships between Aug 5 - Aug 16

DeePoon Someone was recommending it. No movement taking but has oculus drivers or some shit like that.

I was thinking about buying an external hard drive.
Can I trust the yellow devil with that?

It seems kinda good, 270 yuros though. Thanks btw

It doesn't have the movement tracking that HTC Vive has (you can't walk around the room and look like a retard) but it has the conventional head tracking (you can turn your head around and look like a retard)

hey op how is the infographic coming along?
can we have a peep? I'm really looking forward to it

Funny because I ordered it on Ali because it was for sale there before it was even on GearBest.
The chinks are too unpredictable. Might end up getting it for free though.

To whoever asked me to order and review the toilet lamp (gearbest.com/pee on your phone in the dark/pp_401941.html), you'll be glad to know that it finally dispatched and you'll have your review in 2-3 weeks

GearBest seems to have added a new section on their site listing deals under $0.99

gearbest.com/zone-deals.html

afaik nothing else has the "walk around and look like a retard" feat, and that's not something I'd pay 800$ for

yea and they are all shit.

gearbest.com/stuffed-cartoon-toys/pp_362109.html
Jesus christ how horrifying

I recall that an user bought a Kingdian in the past couple of weeks, might be worth it to check the archive.
iirc, it was pretty decent

Where to get a Redmeme 3 Pro 3GB Version for cheap?
Should ship to europe.

Gearbest is all out of stock

Goldway and TopOne on Ali.
"European express" shipping method.

Sandigger express

Thanks. But are they legit? I remember someone mentioning that Xiaomi warns customers from buying at Achmedxpress because of fakes.
I guess they come with bloat ROMs and I have to Flash the Xiaomi.eu one?

I actually got that same lighter while ago. It works ok, but it's pretty clumsy in size and usability. You need to stick cigarette right into it.

Has anyone bought electric arc ones? Still windproof but closer to regular lighter usage.

It's legit. all shops send the vendor rom unless you ask them to flash the global rom. honorbuy and gizchina also have it in their EU warehouse.

I bought from TopOne twice on separate occasions.
It takes them a few days to ship because they put a bunch of orders together when shipping the to UK.
After it shipped I got both phones in less than three days.

Asked for a sealed box (otherwise they will flash a global rom and play store for you), no issues.
The plug adapter they include doesn't really do a good job gripping onto the charger though. It can fall out if you move the wire too much.

>otherwise they will flash a global rom and play store for you
Is that a problem? Wouldn't you flash one yourself anyway?

>Is that a problem?
Maybe not but I heard that sellers often include some kind of adware.
Although I'd assume that high profile stores like the ones mentioned wouldn't do that

I did it mostly because I wanted an original unpacking experience and one less pair of chink hands touching my phone.

gearbest.com/iphone-power-bank/pp_227727.html

So I don't really buy Xiaomi anythings, but my dad handed me a "50000 mah" powerbank that he isn't using that is clearly a shitty oversized 10000mAh that barely works as it is (and probably has sand in it) so I wanna replace it with something good quality that will be as close to 10000mAh as possible

Will this last?

Which USB 3.0 card do you guys recommend me to buy please?

This. Why?

Ordered from gearbest the 19th, paid extra for tracking, and it still only shows "Sorry, your shipping information has not updated yet!"
Is this normal? Can I complain and get a lil bit of money back or maybe some goybest points?

Why what/

What do you guys think of this cheapo USB 3.0 drive? It looks pretty good. Worth it?

aliexpress.com/store/product/usb-flash-drive-3-0-waterproof-pen-drive-16GB-32GB-64GB-128GB-256GB-usb-3-0/1283502_32704056121.html

its a scam. Tracking works like magic sometime it works sometimes you just get shit in the mail.

Your data will be in the sorry.

0 feedback, even if its usb 3.0 the flash storage will probably not be fast enough to cover it.

I should've known. Is trying to get something from gearbest support going to be a fruitless struggle?

Why limit yourself to only 10000mAh when you can get 20000mAh for a few dollars more?

Nothing too important, just to transfer small files, I use it in IT so the drive gets wiped very often.

Any other suggestions?

Can you spoonfeed me with a link

That's great, thanks. Reminder to read the answers to my post, they also contain useful info.

Oops, I meant

I should be getting my kingdian this week, probably tomorrow.

SSD are okay, don't buy HDD. External drive enclosures are fine though.

STILL waiting on O'Hare/Chicago customs Hell to release your package.

REPLY IF YOU TOO ARE IN THIS PURGATORY

So glad /csg/ is at peace again.

Just picked up some cheap bookshelf speakers from a thrift place, now looking at this amp
aliexpress.com/item/Breeze-Audio-TPA3116-HiFi-2-0-Audio-Stereo-Digital-Power-Amplifier-Advanced-50W-50W-Sound-good/32664243769.html

Looks pretty good m8s

What about USB floppy drives?

Great. Thanks for the help.

What's the tablet equivalent of a xiaomi rn3p? Thanks!

Same about the peace thing

Would this watch be worth it or will my time end up in the sorry?
s.aliexpress.com/bIzEjABB

I don't usually post in these threads but if you have a guy pretending to be you why not just put on a trip? That's what they are used for, you can then take it off after making the OP if you want to post in the thread

Yes my friend

The rn3p.

Was könnte das sein?

36mm is perfect if you're a skellington but might look small on larger wrists. I really like how the white one looks, though.

Thanks for the tip!
I'm lucky to have a small wrist without being a skelly so I'm used to wearing smaller watches c:

ICH BIN EIN BERLINER

It's the USB-Voltometer!
Very cool actually. Works fine and the quality seems to be good for its price. Was here after 18 days after order and 12 days after being marked as shipped. Picture is while loading phone. Paid $3.02 and bought it here:

aliexpress.com/item/VOLTOMETER/32515259322.html

Dragon dildo.

What kind of speakers?

Cool, germanon!
Seems like a great deal c:
And thanks for the link

Looks like I've hit the jackpot. Wish Me luck. >Inb4 I'm sorry friend.

just buy a bic lighter from somewhere close to you

please dear friend don't do that wages in china too low to complete order very sorry !! Cancel order please or store close down :-(

Changes added. I need the hamradio infographic in order to add that too

Btw I'm using a chink charging adapter with 2 ports. Interestingly both charge with 1A although there is one with 1A and one with 2A. Why is this?

Recommend it :3

you don't have the strap marked, you're looking at the cost for buying nothing

Got mine a week ago, working fine so far in my ThinkPad.

While loading the Evod. Pretty interesting.

Btw I'm looking for a really cheap soldering iron. Will this one kill me in any way? Is the tin-solder toxic?
aliexpress.com/item/14$_SOLDERING_IRON/32335221833.html

So I finally received my Nomos replica.

It's not particularly high quality, but it looks great, which is what is important, because otherwise you wouldn't be buying ~$5 chink watches.

The case is metal and the "glass" is plastic, but it's clear and easy to clean, and the plastic doesn't actually feel as cheap as it could have. The fake Daniel Wellington I reviewed in the other thread, for example, is considerable worse.

The strap is a 20mm strap, which is pretty shitty for me, because all my straps are 18mm and 22mm, except for a single Bond NATO strap, that looks like shit on this one.
The strap that comes with this watch is garbage and REALLY stiff, so you'll have to break it in before it's even remotely comfortable. It does looks decent enough, however. I do recommend getting another cheap fake leather strap, which will be considerably better than this.

Unlike the DW replica, the ticking noise is not particularly loud, but it's definitely there, so keep that in mind. It also has hacking seconds (where the seconds stop when you're adjusting the time), which is nice, since not all watches have that.

All in all, for $6, I'm very satisfied, and this is a watch that I can actually see myself wearing should I ever land in a situation where a dress watch is appropriate.

link?

The store I bought it from is closed, like they always are, but here's another one:
aliexpress.com/item/quartz-nomos-knockoff/32667809482.html

Oh.... I'm retarded.

don't buy the soldering irons which plug in to the wall
aliexpress.com/item/HAKKO-936-soldering-station-Electric-iron-A1321-ceramic-heating-element-lots-gift-as-photo-220V-110V/32540080473.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_10,searchweb201602_3_10057_10056_10055_10037_10049_10059_10032_10058_10017_405_404_10040_10060,searchweb201603_7&btsid=51a9e0ee-3df3-4a53-9950-8a88793bbcdd
this is one of the cheapest which is worth anything and use lead solder as it's easier to work with.

If this user is too poor, the Yihua 936 is decent.

yep, this should be stick right away without any sort of doubt.
I got mine in November '14 for 16/18$ if I remember correctly; amplifying a pair of Wharfedale 10.1 for almost a year I still use it and it is great piece of chink, just changed those Whrfedale with second handed Q Acoustics 3020.
it's still smell

>this should be stick
>it's still smell

wot

thought about that amp to replace my lepai piece of crap but not sure if it'd sound any good.

according to this autist it's surprisingly great and better made than expected

youtube.com/watch?v=EKKrQr_Kc6w

Jeeesus, GB are dumbfucks!
Ordered a rn3pro a long time ago, no stock, changed my order to 16/2 model, because my wife needs a phone, the refund ws to go to my paypal, but NO, it went to my GB wallet, talked with the support, they said "sorry, we will send it to paypal". But guess what, they sent it to my credit card.
I explicitly asked to be unopened, since it's a present, and it has been opened.

At least my powerbank came, i wrote in the last thread. The one with two charging ports.

Since we're in peace times now and no YouTube hating car thief is running around, here's a list of /csg/ approved YT channels:

Dirty Reviews - nice accent and started off the shark meme
youtube.com/channel/UCNEcL1eSr7FeA4RMQE6UXxg

Unbiased Tech Reviews - proud child molester, had his leg reattached after an accident
youtube.com/channel/UCMJC5HmfOQR6EQ3it37L88Q

Comfy Tech Reviews - hosted the /csg/ podcast (RIP) and has birbs galore
youtube.com/channel/UCZzcBC-YrD-PPupuJVblRpg

OneBoxing Video Reviews - no narration reviews with cheesy music, likes his referral links
youtube.com/channel/UCiiqKt1Vu-PWJi_IakmWemQ

Fyodor Dostomedsky - an arthouse experiment to see how unrelated and weird video reviews can be before Gearbest rejects them
youtube.com/channel/UCkf-fzryH0zwCaYCJFGnxWw

Frostycakez - gets chinked by chink drone purchases repeatedly
youtube.com/channel/UCn7FeJcsUaxRbS22Zfn1uYg

Awful China Loot Reviews - famously unwatchable reviews filmed with no lighting
youtube.com/channel/UCaJ3EdxM9skBDoGP2SlMRDQ

Kate Monster - a girl (?) making weird video reviews of chink shit to meme music
youtube.com/channel/UCSR-0t_4Hzj7zNLr_st89FQ

Gearbest Reviews - arguably the worst review channel, Awful Reviews but without any of the bumbling charm. Sickening amount of Gearbest shilling
youtube.com/channel/UCApOiAa6cdxEhhgva8AsDng

/csg/ reviews - Canadian reviewer, reviews of chink TV boxes and computer cases
youtube.com/channel/UCmkT2j2RiZUx-oNP2DRBbzQ

SkeletonKeystone - reviewed a chink Famicom and promptly quit the video review game
youtube.com/channel/UCXRmpwW7pWFCbSiWDeFNGLg

Looks good, but personally I feel like a fag wearing fakes.

>enhanced autism
*sticked in the Wiki chinky

>some articles smell perpetually of chinky hands

how long do those chinks typically take to dispatch an order?
it's been 3 days and still no tracking #, still says "processing"

Yeah, I feel the same, so I've got other watches legit watches that I wear.

Every single strap I own is from China, though.

the version is supposedly 7.3.5.0LHOCNCL

see what it says on the item's site
Dispatch: Tue 24th Nov ... etc

Seems it was just a review for the /csg/ infographic, the device has been heavily praised as a starter.
rbt.asia/g/thread/S55615623#p55616409

The following gives some more dirrections for Baofeng radios.
rbt.asia/g/thread/S41723606#p41724326

Got a chink strop for my chink knives.

Will report when I use it.

I use pic related, works just fine.
I don't know if these meters support the USB3 or QC specifications though.

and what does
"goods not fulfilling the conditions laid down in articles 28 and 29 of the Treaty on the functioning of the European Union" mean ? got a yellow sticker on my package...

2A port is a pre-bridged port for iShit devices