DFX audio enhancer for Windows
Audio Hijack for OS X

kek

3rd party software doesn't count

But it does in the case of Linux?
Pulseaudio is an addon.

lol idiot

PULSEAUDIO AND YOUR GUI PANEL ARE ALL 3RD PARTY SOFTWARE

Does my sound card drivers' control panel count?

All of Linux are 3rd party.
The only non-3rd party thing in Linux is the Unix kernel.

How about in the case of something like ubuntu where it all comes "pre-packaged"? Hell, most popular OS's come with it by default these days

>The only non-3rd party thing in Linux is the Unix kernel.
No, Linux is an imitation of the Unix kernel

are you fucking kidding me

Oh, so that leaves Linux 100% third party so, no matter what, it doesn't count.

Probably not by default but there is a good reason to not go over 100% volume on OSX/Windows... they don't have a severe bug in their kernel like Linux does (there is a years old bug report for this out there on kernels bt) with ALSA (which pulse runs on top of) which ends up with generic values being used for volume level. On at least 8 machines I've tried Linux on I had to crank the volume to 40% just to get what I have as 14% in Windows. Also Linux sound is distorted tinny crap unless you use OSSv4.

Well there are some windows distros (ntlite) which have that built-in :-)
and some os x distros too.

>software control
Disgusting. Kill yourself immediately

Same with VLC, it's shit in the same sense Linux is.

>All of Linux are 3rd party.
>The only non-3rd party thing in Linux is the Unix kernel.
So many things wrong with this post

rekt him bro

Can linux do this? :-)
Or any other adobe program except photoshop
Or any sane graphics or video editor for that matter

You actually just don't understand the volume slider in VLC. Volume isn't linear, it's logarithmic. VLC uses that logarithmic scale while your system usually dumbs it down to linear so normies can use it

>VLC
>200%
It's shit.
Use proper hardware volume control.

>"DFX makes your MP3s sound much, much better."
>5/5 Stars - CNET Download.com

Hahah ahahah ahfawhajfjkgh. By the way kill yourself. Not because you're recommending placebo, proprietary software, but because you failed to use an anonymous image based forum properly.

He is anonymous though.
I don't know his real name.

tripcodes does not de-anonymous his posts, and it's been a feature since 2003.

why are you boosting 10hz that much? you know that whatever audio system you have at your disposal won't most likely reproduce frequencies under 30hz?

Sup Forums ladies and gentlemen

>forum
>Image Board
Fixed.

Actually, Pajeet, that means that 100% of Linux is not third party. It's everything else that's third party software. Your argument still fails, however, because it's possible to compile these third party program into the kernel itself, making it first party software.

Because he likes to waste tons of headroom.

Cool, then when I make a ghost image of my Windows, all the things I have come pre-installed.
That means none is 3rd-party.
Awesome.

notice how there aren't any presets selected

>buying a headphone with an extremely broad frequency range and not understanding that an average person can't hear frequencies that low through headphones (you could feel the bass if it were coming from a proper subwoofer) or frequencies that high (20hz is the highest a human ear can hear)
ayy lmao

*20khz is the highest a human can hear

Yes they can.

Everything is third party.

*20 hz is the lowest a human can hear

>adobe
>not using free alternatives

true in most cases. unless you were in some anachoic chamber (which is still unlikely unless you have very good hearing)

name a good free alternative for photoshop or after effects

b-b-b-b-b-bb-b-b-b-but we can r-run it THROUGH WINE user!!!

You very well know the context of anonymous in this case. According to you, every internet forum out there is anonymous.

gimp of course

just make each frame of the video in GIMP and then combine it all into it via ffmpeg, right?

gimp was an alternative to photoshop, obviously

The answer for after effect would be Eyeon Fusion.
It is not an alternative, it should be your default choice

(now called Blackmagic Fusion)

it's a compositor not editor

and it's not free

it is. just check their website

your question was to name an alternative to After effect. You can do everything that after effect does.

i mean not foss free

are you fucking stupid
this distorts your sound a fuckton

I can't switch to my rear headphone amp on my Xonar DGX without using alsamixer at least once

But hey, at least it works. On hackintosh it just plain doesn't.

Yes, faggot. Anything you can do on Linux, OS X can do and most likely Windows too.

>dubstep

Why do that?

>implying PulseAudio is good software
>implying it is correctly configured by default on major distros
>implying it doesn't have the possibility to physically harm your audio equipement and/or your ears permanently because a Pulse-powered application decided to bump its volume 100% and thus bump the master volume to 100%.
Pulse is retarded.