Question...

Question, I am trying to make a Fedora 24 live usb but I can't get more than 4GB persistency due to FAT32 limitations and it won't let me write to the drive if it's NTFS or eXFAT

bumper?

write it on an ext4 drive pleb

>windows pc
>formatting an usb drive to ext4
Is this doable or are you just shitposting?

use the netinstall image you dumb fuck

Downloading now, what's the difference between this and the normal one that'll let me have more than 4gb persistence?

You really are a stupid sack of shit, you know that?

I would love to put a fist on either side of your head and just squeeze until my knuckles met in the middle.

You're worse than trash.

Take a look at the difference in size instead of being a complete retard.

why so hostile?

See:
>You really are a stupid sack of shit, you know that?

>Download a 439 MB image
>Ask how it will let you write a 4GB file to a FAT32 drive
>Four hundred and thirty nine megabytes is somehow 4GB

that is not what I asked user, you okay? How will a smaller image help with me getting a larger casper -rw partition for persistence, I have a 32GB USB drive so I can use almost all of it but the retarded iso i was using demanded it be formatted in fat32 with only 3998MiB persistence

Use Etcher. It will auto fix your problem.

Thanks non-violent user

Wha the fuck did you just say about me you little propietary bitch? I'll have you know that i graduated top of my class in the FSF, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Appl patents, I have over 300 confirmed bug fixes. I am trained in Free Software Evangelizing and I'm the top code contributer for the entire GNU HURD. You are nothing to me but just another compile time error. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes you've never seen before mark my fucking words. You think you can get away saying that shit to me over the internet? Think again, as we speak I am building a GUI using GTK+ and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm faggot. The storm that wipes out your little pathetic life. You're fucking dead kiddo

Summer is a very nice season.

bikini season user, skirt season user

Uggh no. I don't want to see land whales in bikinis.

go back to watching 2d boob-less underaged girls then

I watch 3rd girls out my garage with my lamborghini here.

*3D girls in the 3rd grade

3rd world girls from my scissor door 1994 honda civic with flame decals*

Tried this but it doesn't get enough permissions to write, already tried run as admin but to no avail

bump

bumpin