What does Sup Forums buy?

What does Sup Forums buy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7xHC8Rir2SA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the ones ur mum use

Whatever reputable brand is on sale when I'm running short. Average Middle sounds about right.

anything

I think I've got like three devices that need replaceable batteries (at least, things that don't use watch batteries), and I haven't used any of them particularly recently.

>devices without rechargable accumulators

PanaSonic! Gotta shill fast!

I would buy the black Fujitsu ones.

Whatever is in the local dollar store. They just werk.

Post template

Rechargables because I'm not a filthy pleb

I buy wired controllers cunt

Eneloop

TFW my local dollar store has packs of THREE BATTERIES!

With a sticker saying FIFTY PERCENT MORE!

WHAT THE FUCK.

wtf i hate batteries now

I bought duracells until I bought some eneloops on sale at a local discount store. I plan to get some ikea ladda batteries too.

Hwre faggot made on my phone with the built in edit tool

Is there a reason carbon (heavy duty) cells are still produced? Is there some particular use where they have a certain advantage over alkalines? It can't be price, as the latter is often the pack ins with remotes and such these days.

Are they ideal for storage in your zombie apocalypse cellar? Alkalines often leak when they sit around for too long.

Store's own brand.

All brands are the same.
Don't pay for advertising.

No, carbon-zinc batteries have a pretty short shelf life. They don't have the steadiest output or the best power density. They're usually just cheap, hence why most things pack in a couple if they need batteries and decide to include some, and why you can usually find them at the discount stores (1 EUR, 1 USD, whatever).

If you buy rechargeable: the quality of the charger is more important than the quality of the batteries.

Amazon basics with an intellicharger i2 because it can charge more than just AAs.

So you qould buy thia over kraft?

Apple ones.

>Sup Forums
>talks about controllers
Nice troll, back to Sup Forums with you

They're both shit.

What else would you use AA batteries for in 2016?

>made with real cheese
This can only be American

Do your math user.

eneloops without the crappy charger

So you qould buy the nasty shells and chedder?

It's probably alright. That kind of mac is generally mediocre anyway. Get Annie's or get out.

decent rechargeables cost a fortune and aren't that good as far as capacity goes, I'd only stick them in things that fly through batteries and wouldn't expect a lot out of them

I'd generally buy ikeas alkalisks, they're literally the cheapest £/mah but the actual capacity is way, way up there but if I needed high performance high current drain it'd probably be either energiser or varta lithium or even varta high energy alkaline (about middle of the road as far as £/mah in high current applications go but measure the test out of all alkalines)

tl;dr battery showdown.com

Whatever is cheapest. I don't buy batteries until I need them.

Fuck, who the hell would use some cheap chinese controllers that use AA's?

Battery quality matters. You want them manufactured in Japan and not China. There are tons of YouTube videos and blogs showing how a large number of Chinese batteries have fraudulent claimed capacity.

youtube.com/watch?v=7xHC8Rir2SA

I would buy the macaroni and the cheese separately.
Both supermarket's own brand.

Yeah, 'muricans have a different definition for cheese then the rest of the world.

>cant even follow a conversation line

They can burn stupid people with "super heavy duty" label and not get sued since it's a historic/industry term.

>implying there are other controllers that use AA's

I use panasonic ones. I bought hundred thousand of them on an executive auction for next to nothing. Now I just need to buy a bunker and renovate it like that user on /diy/ to be prepared for the apocalypse.

3 = x + (x/2)

>xbone controllers
>xbox 360 controllers
>steam controllers (ha!)

That being said my original question qas what besides controllers even needs AA batteries in 2016?

>fraudulent claimed capacity.

The claimed capacity is always the CHARGE capacity.
Not the DISCHARGE capacity.

Either way I never said buy some unbranded crap from Ali-Crapspress.
I said buy from your local store, with the store name on the packaging so they have some kind of reputation to uphold.

i've got eneloops and the 7dayshop knockoffs which are just as good. my xbox one controller would eat too much money without rechargeables

I often find alkalines as the pack-ins these days, so carbon-zincs can't be *that* much cheaper for the product makers to include.

>what besides controllers even needs AA batteries in 2016?

These bitches.

My DSLR also alternatively takes 8 AA's in the grip. - but I only use that in an emergency because it's heavy as fuck.

When I first read about mac n cheese I thought it was satire.

How can you americans even eat that shit. Just amazing.

Its like one big social experiment gone wrong.

i remember back when things i owned still used AA's as well

>i used to steal energizer ultimate lithium AA's, those fuckers lasted forever, in fact, i still have a couple in an old remote control, which were installed 10 years ago

Mostly rechargeable batteries, for things that can run for years from batteries I buy the ones from ALDI or IKEA.

Vibrators? Mice? Keyboards? Flashlights?

Also only an Sup Forumsidiot would use the xbone controller, we all know how fucking brittle they are.

Remotes?

why not just use the lithium battery packs that came with the camera? I recall being able to get a good 500-1000 photos on around 80% charge

>Mice?
>2016

I buy literally whatever the first package I see is. In this case a 4 pack of energizer batteries by the register at the gas station.

All i have that uses AA batteries is my laptop mouse which takes one every 4ish months and a magnet flashlight i use to work on my SUV.

I love eneloop

my dollar tree sells the shitty carbon zinc batteries 8 for a dollar

i buy those, because literally the only devices that take batteries still are my remote control and my wireless mouse.

I use Eneloops for things like my wireless mouse and my speedlights, for everything else I buy batteries from the 100yen shop.

None. I can't even remember the last time I used an item that required disposable batteries.

Or build a 150kV battery.

>why not just use the lithium battery packs that came with the camera?

Of course that's what I normally use.
I really only use AA's when I forgot to charge my lithium batteries.

Amazon's rechargables

you say that like you did a good job.

Yeah, we only use touchscreen now, fuck mice.

No i say that like he should have just done so himself cause its stupid easy if i was at home o would have used the gnu imahe manipulation program but all i had was this phones editor phones have no decent image manipulation programs

Hows this senpai? Made on my phone

What about photoshop touch?

Remotes
Gameboys
Clocks
Wireless mice/keyboards
Portable TVs/radios/CD players
Flashlights
Calculators
Battery banks
Heated blankets/seats
Electric candles
Lantern lights
Portable fans
Lazer distance measure
Safety buzzers
Megaphones

I mean I've had a lithium battery in my mouse since 2006.

Who the fuck would buy a mouse with AA batteries in 2000 fucking sixteen?

Not seeing that here

it's better.

>most mice still use AA formfactor
>buy AA lithium batteryes into it

You have to get the apk (no longer supported) everything on the Play store is shit.

Whatever is $1 for like 10.

You must be blind, it's literaly the first one.

It came preinstalled on my Galaxy Note 10.1
It was taken off the app store a while ago in favor of that monthly fee shit

Here's how it looks like

I am getting what is allegidly the APK right now

Because the M705 lasts more than a year on a pair.

>buy a new m705 four months ago
>still reporting 95% battery capacity

x + (x/2) = 3
2x + x = 6
3x = 6
x = 2

Why can't math be this easy anymore?

>Here's how it looks like
It's "Here's how it looks", or "Here's WHAT is looks like", faggot. Don't type how a dirt-skin english-as-a-second-language idiot.

Adobe took it down from play store.
Photoshop express is not the same thing.

One day I will learn algebra.

Sorry.

They don't want people to think their new toy has terrible battery life so they usually package good quality alkalines

>>/edc/

I speak 5 languages, having learned english the last and least and even I can see a big grammar mistake you made in your post.

>Lithium-ion battery dies
>Go through huge loops to replace it

It's like it's 1916 all over again without standardized batteries.

food=/=batteries

>hurr he's right and I'm wrong
>durr now I can't find an argument
>hurr let's point out his shitty grammar

its all labeling technically even 0.001% cheese content can be labeled with "made with real cheese"

Food = source of energy
Batteries = source of energy

Not really. Look up the regulations. And also, pic related.

Kinda meant more forBut works for both I suppose.

It's all in the wording.

try it bro its good

taste=/=energy source, then

It's meh to pretty kinda good without nostalgia. Gotta know how to make it too, box instructions are trash.

18650s vs AA batteries for a battery bank?

>Kinda meant more for
that's who you did reply to.