/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/Xyx4fG9

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• user reviews novelty electric lighter • GermanAnon receives a USB voltmeter tests it out while charging his EVOD vape • user received a rad NOMOS replica watch for just $6 • A list of /csg/ youtubers worth checking out • user bought a chink strop to sharpen his chink knives on • DutchAnon gets a letter from PostNL regarding some fake shoes he bought, asks him to declare value or if the package is a gift • DIY powerbank user has found some good deals on batteries • Another user with a DIY powerbank posts his review • user reviews the Xduoo X3 running Rockbox • Another user with a NOMOS watch • user gets invited to the Gearbest promotion program, is asked to post reviews of Gearbest on sites like Trustpilot and Norton Safeweb • AliExpress possibly raising fees for sellers on 01/08/2016 stores then raise prices to keep their operations profitable • James Donkey now also does Mechanical keyboards • user buys fake Intellimouse • 64gb Shark speedtest • user received his CREE XM LT6 and DSO138, posts video
youtube.com/watch?v=-E-FYt-SlrM

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

m.alibaba.com/product/60272552267/Butterfly-Knife-USB-flash-drives-with.html
gizmochina.com/2016/07/25/real-photos-mi-notebook-leak/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loongson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunway
github.com/elephone-dev/P9000-Kernel?files=1
amazon.com/ORICO-Charging-Docking-Function-HSC3-TS-BK/dp/B00Y0EEHB0
aliexpress.com/item/hubshit/32295019414.html
aliexpress.com/item/quartz-nomos-knockoff/32667809482.html
aliexpress.com/item/20mm-meshr/32298290585.html
kickstarter.com/projects/mobvoi/ticwatch-2-the-most-interactive-smartwatch
aliexpress.com/store/2135075
aliexpress.com/item/Original-ROCK-3-5mm-Audio-Cable-Y-Splitter-1-to-2-Stereo-Headphone-Microphone-audio-cable/32664908021.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who wants to order 100 cases of balisong usb drives? m.alibaba.com/product/60272552267/Butterfly-Knife-USB-flash-drives-with.html

Package in transit

first

PRAY FOR VICKY

Anyone travel with the Xiaomi power banks? I might get the 10000 mAH one for long flight, but I'm not sure how it'll hold up

Rip AliExpress ;_;7
Chinks getting too greedy

You JUST posted this.

It's gonna blow up and take the plane down.

I'd buy that for a dollar

Reminder Karpathy and the 25k ledditors he shilled to made the chinks greedy. Buy your chink shit before August 1st, prices are going up after that.

Hope the views were worth it, laowai.

reddit ruins EVERYTHING

We'll prolly be able to use others sites like Gearbest and DealExtreme without pricechange right?

>one thing happens after another thing
>the first thing caused it
are you 12?

honestly, I doubt the price increase is even 10%, probably something like 5% increase

Hello Shenzhen ZYHT Technology Co., Ltd., we are currently not interested in purchasing your product [Funny Shaped USB Memory Stick with USB 2.0 Butterfly Knife USB flash drives 64gb Paypal Accept ], but we appreciate your interest in our community and wish you well in all your future endeavors.

Fuck you, I'm interested. In one.

>implying those were real views and not paid for
Look at the day he got 23k views in one day yet only gained 1 (ONE) new subscriber. The chances of that are impossible. Out of 23k people at least a handful would subscribe. He paid pajeet to sit and watch his video over and over, absolutely no doubt in my mind.

lol dude prices go up. If aliexpress is getting more traffic its reasonable for them to start charging more from every transaction. if shark cards go up 30 cents i dont think anybody is going to shit a brick

>user reviews novelty electric lighter →

I have one of the electric arc lighters. It works - battery runs surprisingly long.

It's actually a really slick lighter (TIGER brand or something?) looks super nice.

The main issue with it is I smoke 'regular' cigarettes which are shorter and thicker cigarettes - same amount of tobacco as 'king size' (I think this is a canadian thing, you can smoke em faster - which you want when it's -40 c with wind) So the issue is the arc isn't wide enough to fit these cigarettes so it's hard to light evenly.

To anons asking, no I haven't used it on my self, i'm too much of a wimp to try. It will probably hurt like fuck.

The reason for that is that those paid views services, the pajeet will bury the video in the background of a website muted. As the poo dicks around on the site the video plays without him knowing. That's why you'd get 23,750 views but no audience engagement. They have no idea they're even watching a video.

>user gets invited to the Gearbest promotion program
how do you get invited, I could use some gb points :/

Just got my Redmi 3S in the mail.

Put it next to my Redmi Note 3 Pro TPU case to compare, because I'm taking the photo with the RN3P.

Phone came from aliexpress with stable MIUI build untainted marshmellow. There's no "global rom" for the Redmi 3S but there was no chinese applications, 3 bloatware apps to remove (one being facebook) but other then that it's mainly the google package. Feels like a great phone, just a smaller version of the Redmi Note 3 Pro.

I won't be using it myself, but it works fine on 3G on koodo (RN3P gets LTE). I chose it over the Redmi 3 Pro because it has a faster GPU and comes with marshmallow.

What happened?

FUCK VICKY

increase in international customers drew slanted dollar signs in AliE's eyes

I highly doubt that one video, even if every single person who viewed it started buying shit from Ali, made a blip on Jack Ma's radar.

This faggot happened

Is it the Xiaomeme event tomorrow where they are showing off a load of new stuff?

|:/

Yes, notebook specs were already leaked in advance and some early shots of the thing.

how is the amp?

> post on CSG and always shill GB
> go on discord to collude with other GB shills
> always explain how GB is better than ali whenever people talk about ali.
> write reviews on GB site
> get many people to use GB promo links

The key is always shilling GB.

The risk is jack ma's wrath. Are you prepared for that?

Jack ma's wrath and the time required doesn't seem worth it to knock a quarter off your next order.

gizmochina.com/2016/07/25/real-photos-mi-notebook-leak/

I think I'll just stick to my thinkpad to be honest.

Looks cheap and plasticy.

>The image shows the side view of an all-metal PC which fits the description of the Mi Notebook, although the Mi logo is not visible. The picture also shows the Mi Notebook sporting very thin bezels.

chink competition is welcome. Maybe other companies will yield to pressure and stop overpricing shit
>inb4 MiProcessor
>inb4 MiGraphics

yeah but do you just contact GB and tell them you shill a lot of their products, pls give GB points?

He's just being a faggot.

They come to you with the VIP shilling program, every user who has asked for it directly has been shot down. All you can do is write well-written reviews with well-lit pictures and maybe attach a video or two, they'll come eventually. I got contacted after my first review.

k thanks user

>MiProcessor
We aren't that far from it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loongson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunway

Wat?
Why is like every good seller of the Redmeme Note 3 Pro 3gb version not shipping to Germany?

pls help

excellent, now it be a choice between the NSA and chink-NSA

how many goodboy points do you make for each item you review?

also what shipping method should I use for ordering chinkphones?

Only good seller from Ali that ships to Germany is TopOne. Other options would be EU warehouses like the ones from Banggood or Honorbuy.

t. fellow german user

Has anybody got an Elephone P9000?

Phone with MediaTek CPU actually had it's source released. Egg on face etc

github.com/elephone-dev/P9000-Kernel?files=1

Or as I have taken to calling it, Chink+NSA

10 for written review
20 for adding picture
50 for adding video

Got mine from xiaomiforsale.com
t. northern europoor

What is the conversion fro GBP to USD?

alright thanks

xiaomi action or sjcam for mounting on my bike / helmet?
Almost got ran over by a whiteboi the other day so I need to protect my brown ass

50 points = 1 $

So you get 80 points if you do the three?

>No case for the RN3P to clip a powerbank to the back

Fuck

Use an elastic band like a real man.

last time I posted a video, I only got 10+50, they didn't count the picture ones

Orico "docking" station for tablet on Amazon for $10.57. It's pretty much an "all-in-one" solution considering it's a tablet/phone stand, USB hub (3 USB 3.0 Ports), charger (2 dedicated charging ports at 1A and 2.4A), plus an SD/TF Card reader which I guess would be at USB 3.0 speeds.

amazon.com/ORICO-Charging-Docking-Function-HSC3-TS-BK/dp/B00Y0EEHB0

It says USB 2.0 in the title but the model number corresponds to the USB 3.0 version.

AliExpress link (look at that price diference):
aliexpress.com/item/hubshit/32295019414.html

must have been some really shitty pictures for GB to not want them on their site.

Wish me luck, guys.
Because of you fags, I bought like 40 euros worth of chinky goodness for the past 2 days.

aliexpress.com/item/quartz-nomos-knockoff/32667809482.html
Get that and a mesh of your choice.

Seems to also work fine with PCs but you would need a USB 3.0 A to A cable.

That would have indeed been a better idea -_- the one included looks like shit.
haven't ever canceled an order so far, is it viable?

Got a new cc but my bank fucked up with billing address so no chink shit for couple more days, haven't bought any for more than a month and it's destroying me from inside

Can someone explain what is this pic?

If they haven't processed it, yeah.
Here's a cheap as shit (probably because it's shit) mesh though I'd recommend a nato instead.
aliexpress.com/item/20mm-meshr/32298290585.html

That other dial is just for decorative, right?

How to mine for jewgold in Minecraft.

While I don't personally own nor plan on buying one, those that do say that the seconds subdial work.

Socialblade of Karpathy's channel, he got 25k views in a 24 hour period yet only +1 subscriber. That indicates he paid pajeet for views. Looking around it costs $700 for 25k views. He must be really desperate for YouTube fame.

nah, I actually spent time making them look good
anyway I just sent them a ticket

No problem, just be sure to select the right shipment method. It's called "EU Express", "EU direct" or something with DHL. Other methods won't avoid customs and probably take longer, too.

Good. Most of the chinkwatch subdials don't work at that price

Nah the Xiaomi one is fine. Keep in mind it's perhaps heavier than you might expect.

Not really

When ordering a phone from Gearbest, should I be worried about them putting chink spyware on it?

Depends on the phone, with Xiaomi you're going to need to flash a global rom on it no matter what.

I'm looking at the Oukitel K4000 Pro they have on flash sale right now.

I think you'll be fine, make sure it supports your countries bands before purchase

The 'original' has a width of 22mm, a 20mm should therefore also fit, right? I've never changed straps before.

Anyone here heard of this?

sub 200 smartwatch

i backed the Onyx... first dive into smartwatch meme

kickstarter.com/projects/mobvoi/ticwatch-2-the-most-interactive-smartwatch

I don't know about the original, but this one has a 20mm strap. My 22mm's do not fit.

>kickstarter

I just spoke to an Ali seller that I buy from and he said that that Ali will be charging 18% more commission

This is the end

This will greatly affect mobile phones. Cheaper shit like watches, sd cards, powerbanks and some random stuff not so much

its a chink watch idiot

Thanks for ruining Aliexpress /csg/, you assholes.
Now none of us can buy shit for reasonable prices because of your bitching

This came in and I have no idea what it is

Oy vey, take your jewstarter shilling and fuck off. This is a chinkshit thread where we discuss getting chinked by chinks on sites like Aliexpress, not jewed by jews on Kickshoah.

well come on lets see

Got my fake Ray Ban Aviators off here aliexpress.com/store/2135075 recommended by an user a while ago.

Pretty good.

Chink knockoffs of the PRC 300 most certainly don't. If you want subdials with actual functions, you can get a quartz tripple calendar for maybe 25 or so usd. Think I saw an actual chronograph for like $15 in the last thread. If you want actual proper mechanical complications that's a different price.

Both the original and this one has 20mm straps.

back out and get the charcoal if you want black. Black coatings flake to shit real quick. Oak (plain steel) seems best if you must get anything at all.

Wow. 10 days in total of shipping and this got here. Based chinkys

The cord weaving is very nice and tight and the male end has a nice metal spring to prevent fraying at the end. Both female ends work just fine without and volume or quality drops. Good stuff here

Link: aliexpress.com/item/Original-ROCK-3-5mm-Audio-Cable-Y-Splitter-1-to-2-Stereo-Headphone-Microphone-audio-cable/32664908021.html

I got the Onyx for the Saphire Screen

What's wrong with Onyx? how do you know this?

Been using one of these from ebay for 0.75c for a while, does cable quality even matter?

PVD flaking to shit isn't exactly a new phenomenon. Oxidised (anodised) aluminum on the other hand is exceptionally scratch resistant, albeit kind of soft and poor at handling impacts.
DON'T BUY COATED WATCHES OR KNIVES FROM CHINA - IT'LL LOOK LIKE FUCKING GARBAGE AFTER A WEEK

Nomos Quartz Watch For Men Women Lover Wrist Watches Top Luxury Brand Reloj Hombre 2016 New Relogio Montre Orologio Uomo Horloge
on product description it's Band Width: 25 mm

Then, with the same pic Luxury Brand Nomos Mens Watches Genuine Leather Analog Quartz Watch Calendar Date Male Business Wristwatch Dress Watches Clock
this one says it's sporting band of width 28 mm

Case thinkness is also different for what seems to be the same watch. I'm confused about what to buy now

probably not, beyond longevity.

The Saphire Screen prevents screen scratches. Its why I picked Onyx...

You think the Oak won't flake?

Screen scratch or flaking body?