Tech Websites with great back to school deals?

Sup Forums you know any tech websites with great back to school deals?

also you know any good tech backpacks?

>tfw everyone in your school has a meme backpack

>tfw you only have a functioning backpack

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Herschel-Supply-Co-Heritage-Black/dp/B0077BZ550/ref=sr_1_6?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1469570972&sr=1-6&nodeID=360832011&refinements=p_4:Herschel Supply Co.
shop.lenovo.com/us/en/itemdetails/4X40E77324/460/32C550C87DBD4287A539A749B9359EA3
youtube.com/watch?v=Clrn9SPmvg4
youtube.com/watch?v=ieWFy3zV2dA
amazon.com/Manhattan-Portage-Washington-Heights-Backpack/dp/B00J4NAOYG/
manhattanportage.com/catalog/washington-heights-backpack-p-706.html
manhattanportage.com/catalog/deluxe-computer-p-299.html
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=03V-003G-002Z1
amazon.com/AmazonBasics-ZH1508073-Classic-Backpack-Black/dp/B013TGEJEE/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1469590213&sr=8-2&keywords=amazon basics backpack
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not op but what are some sites that offer free shit or discounts for students.
dreamspark gave me windows 5free, even though I activated it with daz but it's cool, I guess

uhhh... ever heard English before?

I rarely see "back to school" deals which are any more impressive or numerous than what's available the rest of the year. I think it's more of a ripoff scheme for big box retailers. Just keep your eyes open on sites like SlickDeals, as you always should when you're in the market for something.

I used to just get whichever backpack looked sturdiest. That was more often than not a Jansport high school special.

school supplies are stupid cheap, that's about it

I'd rather use the meme shit than the memepad backpack.

the meme shit has a padded laptop sleeve

thinkpad backpack has just a flimsy sleeve, like 99% of other 'laptop backpacks' and it's real dumb

there's a thinkpad backpack?

here I went and bought a plain black Jansport thinking it was the Thinkpad of backpacks, when there's actually a Thinkpad backpack

fuck

>Not buying a northface backpack

kek do you even fashion

Amazon Basics backpack "for laptops up to 17 inches", just bought one

amazon.com/Herschel-Supply-Co-Heritage-Black/dp/B0077BZ550/ref=sr_1_6?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1469570972&sr=1-6&nodeID=360832011&refinements=p_4:Herschel Supply Co.

yeah right $60 for Polyester crap

shop.lenovo.com/us/en/itemdetails/4X40E77324/460/32C550C87DBD4287A539A749B9359EA3

Play the video and after that play this video

youtube.com/watch?v=Clrn9SPmvg4

compare them both

both are $60

Fuck, its it too late to return it? if you do get it man it its the best for a thinkpad guy

Here's the link

swissgear and everki make the best backpacks
www.swissgear.com
www.everki.com

>backpacks

this is an 18+ website friend.

do you even exit the basement?

oh fuck that tp backpack is sexy

spent more than double on a meme bag before, so not averse to buying it.

I just looked up that hershel backback and I discovered that brand loyalty on backpacks is a real thing.

What the fuck dude.
It's not even a good backpack, it has no fucking pockets or compartments and it looks like a $10 swap meet Everest bag.

It's true man, Normies from my school talks about this brand so much. Students in my school take design over functionary and would rather pay for memes bag than actual backpacks

i got this ome for work.

no ragrats so far.

what in the fuck is with the memepad obsession on this board

they're cheap, upgradable and look nice

like $100 buys you a well equipped C2D machine with 2008 specs, and since CPUs have progressed fuck all in 8 years, they're great.

Inexpensive previous gen mid-upper end laptops with good linux compatibility.

Had mine for a while. They're great backpacks for the price and I think I'll use mine for quite a while

Why not just purchase a military surplus one? It'll store everything that you need and you likely won't need to purchase another any time soon unless you beat the living shit out of it.

nothing screams tryhard harder than carrying around a tacticool backpack

Old milsurp stuff in plain OD green is still available. Not everything is camo and covered in molle.

Does Lenovo actually make Thinkpad branded backpacks? I just recently picked up one of these Cocoon backpacks with the built in "Grid-It" system in the front pocket, it's fucking incredible.

This is the Cocoon SLIM XL in particular, and having all of this shit stacked vertically makes it seem like it can hold SO MUCH in such a small amount of space, I really can't recommend it highly enough.

What's wrong with keeping all those things jumbling around in your bag?
Why do they all have to be secured like that?
Why are you protecting a fucking candy bar?

These designers have no fucking clue how real people use backpacks.

actually yeah they do make thinkpad backpacks

Having it all stacked up like that instead of just all sitting in the bottom of the main compartment allows it to stay super thin and keep the weight flat against your back, it's actually really fucking great. Those straps have little rubber bumps on them so it grips really tight. As for the candy bar, I don't know, the marketing guy was hungry?

>Why are you protecting a fucking candy bar?
kek

>super thin
that looks thicker than my everyday bag and I carry more things than in your pic.
a normal backpack should have all of it's weight toward the bottom in order to create something you can sling on one shoulder instead of looking like some tourist nerd

It's not my picture, it's the one from their website (pic related).

You can carry quite a bit depending on how you do it up, and you're also looking at the side shot of a backpack big enough to carry a 17 inch laptop, the dimensions are pretty big, I chose the XL because I'm 6' 6" and chubby.

Daily I carry:
>XPS 13 Developer Edition with Fedora Linux 24
>iPad Air 2
>Kindle Paperwhite
>couple of magazines
>Field Notes book (grid pattern)
>Shure SE215
>Fisher Space Military pen (x2)
>Samsung portable SSD
>Anker 20,100 mAh USB-C battery bank
>ChaFon 6-in-1 USB cable
>spare JUUL eCig battery, pods, and charger
>Southord lock pick set
>Gerber Shard
>small toiletries (Colgate Wisps, travel deoderant, eye drops, gum, etc.)
>small bottle of Whiskey
>water bottle

Now I know where the autistic guys at uni get their backpacks.

Here's the Unbox Therapy video on the non-XL version for the slimness shot:

youtube.com/watch?v=ieWFy3zV2dA

you sound like a fucking marketer

Isn't that what everybody is who recommends a product they like to people looking for recommendations?

No, people on Sup Forums aren't usually this excited over a fucking gimmick backpack to the point where they link you to that fat manchild therapy unboxer

Oh, alright, noted.

>writes down "be less helpful"

targus makes great backpack. I have one, and it just doest keep dust on, it's amazing. I took it everywhere, it never catches dust.

i feel like i'm in a literal subreddit
every niche interest subreddit is infested with one or 2 marketers who manage to get mod status and start banning things that cost them money.
like r/watches banning discussion on replicas and r/wicked_edge redirecting all new people to the admin's web shop where he sells overpriced DE blade starter kits

>shitty meme backpack vs autistic backpack
I like my Thinkpad, but I'm not gonna get a Thinkpad backpack that's pretty much another SwissGear autist backpack

I'll stick to a shitty Jansport

Amen, user. I worked on the Miss.River for 6 years tying up ships for 24 hour shifts. Had an inverter hooked up in my workvan to power my laptop for gaming. The Everki Beacon was amazing and perfect for this. Rugged as fuck and still looks brand new.

meme backpack > thinkpad backpack

the thinkpad backpack is pretty ugly desu

i like this 1

As opposed to a backpack?

reading through this you come off as the redditfag

better then the autistpads

What's wrong with keeping all those things secured in your bag?
Why do they all have to be jumbled around like that?
Why don't you like carrying food with you?

Have this bag. More spacious than I thought it'd be. Traps smells a bit. Bag constantly smells of cannabis.

>leaving your basement

normies leave

It has the ability to look slightly purse-like, but the M51 Engineers bag from Rothco is fantastic for a smaller daily carry. If you're the ultrabook or even 13 in Macbook Pro type, this is a great small bag to hold your laptop and the essentials.

Why do you hate the backback user?

Can you not afford it?

Datsusara Battlepack Core. This company specializes in making high quality hemp bags and clothing, and they're super high quality.

Unfortunately there is one glaring flaw, which will probably kill it for Sup Forumstards, the laptop pocket doesn't have padding at the bottom. It's padded on both sides but if the bag falls bottom first, your laptop is protected only by a thin layer of the hemp cloth.

>What's wrong with keeping all those things jumbling around in your bag?

Yeah, if the tech we've been using for the past 100 years works well enough, why would we ever want to innovate? Functioning means as good as it can get, right?

I have a messenger bag from manhattan portage, but I assume their backpacks are just as good

amazon.com/Manhattan-Portage-Washington-Heights-Backpack/dp/B00J4NAOYG/

more images here on their site

manhattanportage.com/catalog/washington-heights-backpack-p-706.html

here's their messenger bag, I have it in black

manhattanportage.com/catalog/deluxe-computer-p-299.html

I think Newegg has discounts on hard drives when school is about to start

I bought a Timbuk2 backpack a few years ago, and it's held up extremely well. I bought one of the "TSA friendly" ones just because it has a dedicated laptop sleeve with a lot of padding.

I paid $60 for this one -

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=03V-003G-002Z1

I bought their cheap backpack that has a small section of this and I fucking really like it, too. I even went back and bought one of the bigger grid it organizers and just slid it into the main compartment. Seems like a gimmick but it's really good.

Got one of these and it's great
Has lots of dividers, pockets and stuff
It's $130 though but it's tough as nails and will probably be the last backpack you'll need to buy

>Not using a tactical backpack

Do you fags even try?

Having it organized means you can find it quickly
If you have it tossing around in your bag, it won't be in the last place you saw it

If you aren't a Canadian I feel bad for you son

Nice bag though, got it for like 5 bucks back when I worked at MEC a while ago and it's held up well. Lots of space and compartments and is actually well-built so it holds up to rain and heavy loads well.

>shop local
>Atmosphere Mountainworks only employee drinks a lot of vodka, swears a lot and builds crazy colored backpacks.

a nice one for cisco shits??????

Try not to look autistic

please elaborate.

Shit, it's that bad on reddit? I've had people show me obvious advertising getting on the front page but never thought there would be a problem with shills taking over smaller subreddits there. Fuck, why is the internet so shitty now days.

>20ยข has been deposited into your Cocoon account.

been rocking one of these since last year, fits my meme 420 pretty well
amazon.com/AmazonBasics-ZH1508073-Classic-Backpack-Black/dp/B013TGEJEE/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1469590213&sr=8-2&keywords=amazon basics backpack

I just use a Swissgear desu.
>durable
>plain yet professional
>looks quality as fuck
>lots of pockets/space for everything without being a behemoth
only con is that it's more expensive than a jansport. give me a moment and I'll post a pic or link

SwissGear Blue Ibex, pic related

Good
OK
Shit

I'll give that a shot:

GOOD:
>55774138
OKAY:
SHIT:

>likes the messenger bag and gimmicky strap shit
Lmao don't even need to look at the rest of your post to realize your opinion is hot garbage

Whats wrong with this one? I have something similar to this and its pretty great and comfortable.

>Taking the time to rate backpacks.

This is Sup Forums now.

I have almost this exact backpack, mine has a few extra pockets, but it's the same brand and color. I like it, been using it for over 4 years now.

>high quality zippers
>sturdy and adjustable straps
>room for 15 inch laptop in main pocket
>little pouch at the top for charging cables
>pouch in the front with pen/pencil storage room
>tons of room for books and notebooks
>lots of little pockets for various storage

good backpack desu

No sense in taste

This in black.

>I want everyone around me to know that I have a gun, but I don't want to be an open carry fag

I just like their durability and usefulness for everything.

Just get a jansport and remove the patch you autists

>Throwing everything into one big pocket
>no organization
disgusting

>His $100 bag doesn't even come with a lifetime warranty
>Carrying gaymur laptop, mechanical keyboard, mouse and vape gear everywhere like an autist
>Too stupid to mod his backpack
Disgusting

>better keep my interests to myself or i might trigger pissypants liberals

It's what we need

All I've learned from this thread is that apparently organization is a gimmick and that the guy who got the most hate was the only one who posted a cool backpack.

Stay fucking classy, Sup Forums.

Tom Bihn or bust.

Got this one recently, literally the best backpack for a 14" laptop ever made. Take this, fagtrones