ITT the worst input devices ever made

Wrong board, you're looking for

it was decent but the early games had some shit controls
mario party 1 in particular

who the fuck thought rotating it was a good idea

it's comfy af imho

>having a stiff thumb after a few hours of play

yeahh

N64 controller is definitely not the worst ever. It was a huge upgrade from controllers that had only buttons. You are just too young to understand. Every new innovation has its flaws.

They designed the controller specifically to play Super Mario 64. It is great for that game but is less so for other games.

what was the dpad used for?

>terrible build quality
>half the controller won't be used at any given point
>horribly ugly design
>probably the worst joystick ever mad
>c-buttons and A and B are awkward compared to 4 face buttons
nah, it was shit. Saturn Joystick (which predates the n64) and dual-shock were much better controllers.

I believe it was actually designed that way because they weren't sure if the analog stick would be popular or not, so this way they could just pretend it didn't exist if everyone hated it.

I am a fan and user of the trackball but always hated the ones that you control with your thumb. Makes no sense whatsoever. The thumb isn't designed to move around in that way for many hours.

>best mouse ever
>posting in this thread
Literally try harder at this trolling shit bro.

The regular saturn control pad didnt have a joystick. They only released the 3d control pad after nintendo's analogue stick on their controller was so well received. And the Saturn 3d control pad had no real use. It also didn't sell.

Being a bad player is your own problem

Nobody on Sup Forums plays nintendo 64 save for memes and stuff like ocarina of time, this is /vr/ all the way.

>not having 3 hands

are you real?

'sup

>The thumb isn't designed to move around in that way for many hours.
I fucking hate computer screens. The eyes weren't designed to stare at a rectangle for more than half of the day every day.

non virgin inc

Good god the repressed, horrible memories

fuck off pajeet

track pad

Every time you saw dust in the control stick well, that wasn't dust, the mechanism was literally grinding itself and becoming loose as hell.

How the fuck did they mess up that bad?

fight bowser if you want to pown your stick

What? Clit mouse is great

DELET THIS

What the

>Literally the only reason today's controllers have analog sticks at all.

>july 26
>is july 27
kek

Im from burgerland

Neets cant tell time Mr. DubsDubsDubsDubs

Q U A D D U B S

>those download titles

Care to share with the class, friend-o?

>terrible build quality
Funny, all of mine survived child me and my younger siblings. I still use them to this day without issue.

>half the controller won't be used at any given point
Plenty of games relied on the dpad and didn't use the analog stick or z button.

>horribly ugly design
Subjective. Also it was the mid 90s. The ps1 controller was just bland enough to not upset any autists

>probably the worst joystick ever mad
Worst? No. But close.

>c-buttons and A and B are awkward compared to 4 face buttons
git gud? If my younger siblings could figure it out at 6, what does that say about you?

>Saturn Joystick (which predates the n64) and dual-shock were much better controllers.
Dual shock, sure. You can take your round ass controller and gtfo