tummy.com/articles/famous-dns-server/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_censorship_in_Russia
developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes

Yandex DNS.

Use DNSCrypt

Your own

That's opendns right? You know they are selling your DNS query history, right?

[Citation needed]

Cached opennic on your own server

proofs, tovarisch?

OpenDNS.

Strict-order
75 75 75 75
8 8 8 8
75 75 76 76

Your own dns server using an easylist ad blocker

I use yandex as primary and google as secondary.

::1

VyprDNS or DNS WATCH or FreeDNS or one of the opennic ones but if you chose one of the opennic ones you have to be careful to see which is logged and stuff. Anybody know abou the ones i just listed? They also have to be able to use DNSSEC. If you want speed then do the google ones, if you want security then one of these. (we can discuss dnscrypt after we get this down)

google because it has been improved with time by botnet

actually i just found the only one from opennic that doesn't log and is located in the netherlands

The others have website dedicated to them and they explain that they don't keep logs either and do DNSSEC, i'm trying to find out if the opennic one does DNSSEC. (this is not to mention dnscrypt yet) Also disregard everything and go with google if all you want is speed.

your fucking own dns server.
buy a fucking rpi
install bind9 on it
configure blacklist for melicious domains, I can give you the list with more than 33k blocked domains
configure fallback address to openDNS
go user go

Gibe me Liste pls

uh the one that your isp provides. unless you have a shit isp.

>have a shit isp
90% of the world then.

Enjoy your censorship.

nigger I have one of the worst but its better than sending all your traffic to someone that cares about where you go.

dnssec doesn't resolve Sup Forums for me. everything else but not here. i've tried opennic as t1 and googles dns

help pls

Download dnscrypt-proxy and use one of the provided servers. I personally use the one provided by my VPN-provider (ovpn.se) but the server is located in Sweden so it might not be a good choice outside of Europe.

It's in their fucking eula.

use you own DNS with pihole + 4.2.2.2 (verizon dns)

tummy.com/articles/famous-dns-server/

please explain

Wouldn't it be better to use 8.8.4.4 as primary DNS server instead of 8.8.8.8 because less people use it, or am I a retard?

Unless you watch rt Russia is a bit more authoritarian than the land of the free.

oh

Yes, you possibly are.

Google uses load balancing on everything it has, so it won't matter which one you use.

Well maybe fsb is not that tech savvy and do not give a shit about anything except their own well being but it still not ok to voluntary sent them your browsing data.
And yep they block most popular torrent sites, some news sites and almost all opposition ones.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_censorship_in_Russia
8.8.8.8 is not a single dns server and not even a cluster. Its hundreds of servers all over the world.
developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/