/ecg/ - e-cigarette general

For discussion of e-cigarette/vapor products, including mods, atomizers, e-juice, etc

>your current setup (mod, tank, battery, etc)
>your current e-juice and nicotine level

Other urls found in this thread:

fasttech.com/products/3033/10014902/5134605
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off with you Douche Fog Box.

what's so douchey about using e-cigarettes anyways? unless you're using it in areas where it's prohibited or invading people's space with your vapor/blowing obnoxious clouds in small spaces, i don't see the problem

>actually sucking robot dong
>giving yourself cancer willingly
lmao

just got my plume veil&praxis today.
I used to use the dna 30 with kayfun lite or trident
or the knight mech mod with one of the 2

now in the veil i've got a dual 6 wrap 24g setup.
2 samsungs 25r's 1 vtc4
ejuice is some local brand mojito at 6mg
i'm looking for other brands or rather higher quantities but theyre available nowhere here in belgium
i love it

that plume looks awesome. i've never used a mech mod before but they are some of the neatest looking e-cigs

People saw douches vaping and assumed all vapers must be douchebags

I got my first mech mod some time ago, its different but really fun to tinker with i must say, the form factor is also really nice.

#VapeNation

I'm looking to get my first ecig, but I'm not sure where to start. I just need something cheap that isn't horrible. I don't care about making massive clouds or anything, any recommendations?

innokin endura t18/t22
cheapo, works well

how cheap?

gearbest has $4 ego pens that are good for the price (but nowhere near as nice as an actual mod)

the innokin that mentioned is good, as well as the kanger evod pro for around $20

if you're willing to spend around $40, the istick pico is awesome. it's my current daily driver and it's amazing - tiny but has a lot of features and excellent performance

I agree with something like an Innokin Endura or Joyetech AIO are great to test the waters without breaking the bank. They're simple, and "just work". For many people it's all they need. But if you feel like you're wanting more after a month or so using it, consider coming back and asking about more expensive, customisable units.

Wish these threads were better accepted on Sup Forums or some other board... These threads tend to get deleted.

Please don't ruin it for everybody. Vape memers please keep yourself in check. Ecigs are pieces of technology used to help migrate to a healthier alternative, and eventually abstain entirely from using nicotine. A goal of many vapers is not just to quit smoking, but to eventually quit vaping as well..

I can't ultra-budget ego pens. They're old tech and unlikely come from a reputable manufacturer anymore. They require proprietary charging units, and provide a sub-par experience compared to currently available entry level units like people above have recommended.

Thanks, that actually looks pretty nice! Definitely won't break the bank, and seems better than the

>tfw big tabacco didnt even have to spend any money on a smear campaign against e-cigs and vapes cause their users alone did enough

lmao

>Ecigs are pieces of technology used to help migrate to a healthier alternative, and eventually abstain entirely from using nicotine. A goal of many vapers is not just to quit smoking, but to eventually quit vaping as well..

While this might be true for a lot of people, there are plenty of people who want to continue using nicotine. I only smoked about a pack a week before I started vaping. I simply enjoyed the buzz and felt that it was a nice way to increase focus and productivity, with or without caffeine. I also enjoy the feeling and ritual of smoking, either with an e-cig or cannabis. I have an "e-solid" (read: wax/concentrated cannabis) attachment coming in the mail soon, as I don't like carrying around a dab rig.

They're definitely an example of "you get what you pay for". Maybe i was wrong to suggest one as they're not a true example of a proper vape.

I'd definitely go for the iStick or the Innokin, then. They'll both provide a good experience for not a lot of money.

The better the mod and atomizer, the more flavor you get and the more you enjoy it and the entry on that is like 65 dollars at the moment. I think the sweet spot right now is something like a siglei fuchai and some kind of dripper, doge v4 if you like memes. A tank if you like buying coils.

But that's only because I half assed it the first time around and didn't like it at all, but that was also when the nautilus was considered 'good'.

>tfw i want to learn how to build my own coils but i have shaky hands and have no idea what to buy

Bananas and a coil wrapping kit. Wire. Cotton.

I have an iStick 30w, any suggestion on a new mod?

Also have a Goblin Mini v2 but after a week everything started to taste like blood and rust from it. Did I somehow fuck it up? It was my first rebuildable and the first time I used it was like a dream but I ended up having to going back to my Kanger Nano.

Then don't. Yes, there are jigsticks to aid in making coils, but packs of premade coils made by machine in bulk are extremely cheap and available in literally any configuration you may want.

You should be replacing your cotton AT LEAST every other day, and completely tearing down everything and cleaning it out once a week.

While the premade coils are nice, I'd like to get an RDA for extra flavor.

I mean coils that you can insert into RDA's or rebuildable tanks. Not complete atomizers...

fasttech.com/products/3033/10014902/5134605

neat! all i would need is my own cotton, right?

can you suggest a RDA under 22mm?

*tips fedora*
*vapes*

Yes you would still need your own cotton.

Honestly, it all comes down to personal preference. There are a huge selection of rebuildable tanks and drippers out there that are all good.

If you want something cheap, with consistent build quality check out some of the things Wotofo makes.You should be able to find a Freakshow Mini, or Freakshow for around 10 bucks.

I'll give them a look. I was actually considering picking up one of the Doge clones since they're cheap. Are they actually decent?

Read reviews, see what meets your tastes. Quality of clones can vary quite alot though. Some are fantastic, others are absolute trash. Again, check reviews and make sure you get it from a reputable source.

Cant decide, Snow Wolf vs Limitless (200w). Which one do I buy?

Buying a clieto and a TFV8 tank to go with.

I'm finding my nasal airway is closing up as im falling asleep the last 6 months to a year, like im suddenly suffocating and it jolts me awake. suspect it has been caused by vaping

I have a vaporesso tarot 200vtc
great little box, probably the smallest dual 18650s you can get, as long as you dont care about firmware updates and only use specific temp control

I used to use a mutation x v3 XL but making coils is a fucking hassle so now I use cleito aspire 0.2 ohm tanks

only juice I vape is 6mg 60/40 brew city brew razz and 6mg vaping birdy 50/50 tropical toucan, by far the best juices that exist and ive tried a LOT

now if we're talking about concentrates I use my box for that too, I use a vacavapes cannon 1.2 with the Type 4 glass coils to vape shatter at 15W/5V exactly, works like a fucking charm no smell no nothing I can get high anywhere

Some people are extremely sensitive to vaping PG, or other flavor additives in e-liquids. If you want to continue vaping you should see what happens when you vape 100% VG liquids with absolutely no flavorings inside, and slowly add ingredients in to see what's causing it.

Vaping also dehydrates people quite more then people expect. Make sure you're properly hydrated.

Also, sounds like sleep apnea. Are you sure you're not just fucking fat or unlucky? Get a sleep study done.

I hear the snow wolf pulses above 150, if that's a problem

No 2 battery mod can quite deliver 200w.

Instead I would recommend something like the reuleaux dna 200 or the rx200 (same shit as the dna - the the programable part)

I've got a Sigelei 75W TC with a Velocity that I use at home and a JUUL that I use when I'm out and about.

>He keeps posting the same thread quite literally every day
>Mouth fedoras will, despite his efforts, never EVER be technology