$409.99

>$409.99

This is the cheapest 1070 i found so far...
Buy? Yes/No
Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1155900-REG/lg_lg_h815_32gb_blk_g4_h815_32gb_unlocked.html
3dmark.com/hall-of-fame-2/fire strike 3dmark score ultra preset/version 1.1/1 gpu
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Depends on you. Can you think of a better use for the money?

>buying nVidia
>buying ASUS

Okay first one i can argue.
But why second one? Whats wrong with ASUS?

:)

Get a console instead.

are you comfortable with buying a blower cooler for 50 dollars more than the MSRP? if you say yes, you're a cuckvidiot.

Well I get paid 80k a year and i live with my parents. I dont even have a car because I catch ride with them as long as I go to church with them once a week.

I think there's a meme going around where their heatpipes don't all contact the heatspreader.

I don't know if ASUS is really any good or not. I've heard some bad stuff about their reliability but that's anecdotal. The EVGA cards seem to be the most consistently good NVIDIA cards though

>blower

What about MSI?

Master Race seem to worship them

No.

My Little PNY only.

It's not a new meme
ASUS cards have been historically shit, the only reason why they don't get as much hate as they should is because retards buy strix all the time and defend their purchase with their life.

I don't disagree. I have a EAH5770 that dropped 30C once I applied proper thermal paste.

i got aw pc with gtx 1070, i5 6600, 16 gb ram, 2 tb hard drive and windows 10 installed for 950

x70 are always the retarded choice.

if you can't affor a 1080 just get the 1060 or go AMD.

retard.

Don't feed the tripfags.

Ok?

>Implying a blower cooler is bad in all environments

In a mini-itx case a blower cooler may be ideal.

Local microcenter had a TON of 290/x cards openbox last year. Grabbed one, ran hot as shit, returned it, googled and discovered why

Shit cooler but you get the PCB and die.
Mod it later.

My cheap ass BIOS modded 970 Zotacs run up to 144% TDP and take it with the stock cooler.

bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1155900-REG/lg_lg_h815_32gb_blk_g4_h815_32gb_unlocked.html

This LG G4 variant is inexpensive as well but lacks a reliable root method. The camera and possibly the screen are better than the X Pure, though. If you're considering SD808-based phones, it certainly deserves a look.

I prefer easy root and Marshmallow but there are other options.

>We've reached a point where people actually defend blower coolers

Whoops, wrong thread.

Well that explains the HD 4850 that cooked itself a few years ago.

>its actually a legitimate argument

user what the fuck seriously

One of the standard "arguments" of the strix owners will be "well it hasn't happened to me so there" it's akin to doubting that car crashes exist because you've never been in one.

Forgiveness, preeze!

Price is fine. I would suggest a different model from the one pictured in OP.

My dear console peasant,
While some may value your opinion on the matter, no one on a graphics card thread will. We build our PCs to overcome your ridiculous limitations and get the most of our money. Cheaper games and more versatility are hallmarks of PCs in general. Consoles are great for those who do not want the hassle, but most people who make their own computer love to upgrade and tinker when they have the money or have the need. Please return to . Good day.
PC Users

>AMD
kek

x80 are the cuck ones, it can't even handle 4k at 60fps, and later they get cucked by the ti version of their card. x70 is where the true value is, moron.

>it can't even handle 4k at 60fps
You get 45 FPS in Witcher 3 on 4K. That means 60 in every other game.

My 560 Ti crapped out where the shitty Twin Frozr fan started making a deep grinding noise. Looked it up, Google has a ton of results of people bitching about the same. RMA'ed it at the last day of its warranty. Took fucking forever, lived on my hobo 8800GT. Finally got the RMA, used it for a while, fan grinding came back. Now I have to either shut off the fan at 40% or manually override it to 67%+ when I play games, because anything in between will cause the grinding noise.

DO NOT TRUST THE GAMING CHINESE DRAGON

They usually have the highest scores on 3dmark, if that's worth anything

No they don't

Just checked x70 and x80 scores with an i7 6700k and most of the top results come from MSI boards.

Top 200 scores on 3dmark, not a single MSI card

I got cancer from your post

I'm not counting SLI since it's a meme, but even then they're there, don't know what the fuck you're on

3dmark.com/hall-of-fame-2/fire strike 3dmark score ultra preset/version 1.1/1 gpu

It's actually pretty funny because in the first hundred results you get all evga with four MSI cards here and there but then as you get past 100 you start to see more and more as you go higher up in the numbers. Once you get very high into the thousands then you see them all the time. That's not as very good indication as it shows the only reason the other ones were anywhere near the top of the list was because of some people who managed to get crazy overclocks or very lucky with their cards.