Washing Machine thread

Washing Machine thread,
Hey user, washing machines are technology right,
what kind of washing machine should I get,
first time homeowner never bought one before

We seriously need a consumer electronics board to get this shit off Sup Forums.

user get a kenmore best bang for your buck

Kenmore GOD TIER

>We seriously need a consumer electronics board to get this shit off Sup Forums.
But user Sup Forums is the consumer electronics board, look at all the threads about video cards, keyboards and mice.

Get a front loader. The agitator in the top loader will wear and damage your clothes faster.

Use powder NOT liquid. Liquid seeps around gaskets and corrodes the metal framework of the main barrel supports.

Spend the extra money on one that allows you to adjust the temp. It will save you huge amounts in electrical bills. Drop temps for warm wash to 25-30°C or use cold wash powder.

Your welcome.

just get the LG model with direct drive and you are golden, if yu poorfag dont pay for the dryer version washer. and let this thread fuck off to bottom mmkay?

get one of these seriously, just look at how sleek and cool it is

I have that one OP. It's comfy to use.

Alienware have a new line, for the way its meant to be washed
only true washers know the feeling of washing with Alienware systems
Take youre washing to the next level,whether youre a pro or just on youre time off
Alienware

Seriously, fuck off with those nvidia/amd/intel shilling threads to . The rest of those shit circlejerk threads should fuck off to reddit where they came from in the first place.

Go korean and get one that's energy efficient.

On this topic, I saw a commercial that pissed me off the other day for a washing machine.

Samsung just farted out a washing machine whose sole selling point is the fact that it has a little hatch on the front that you can put clothes in while the washer is already running in case you're a dipshit and constantly forget things.

Fuck me.

This guy doesn't know shit. Front loading washers are a fucking nightmare and powder detergent is a god damn meme and isn't compatible with high-efficiency washers.

Fuck front loading washers, that agitator you're missing has a purpose god damn it. Learn to use the cycles right instead of putting everything in at once on "Normal" , wash delicate items on the fucking "Delicate" setting and they won't get destroyed.

Get one rated for way more weight than you ever will use if you want it to last a lifetime.

Combined dryer/washers are not worth it. Washing and drying one half-full machine may take up to 10 hours.

>10 Hours

Literally faster to hang them on a fucking shower rod to dry. How the fuck does a dryer dry clothes SLOWER than air?

Get an ASUS RoG washing machine

kek

>He doesn't overclock his washing machine

Washing 3 hours due every fucking machine being environment friendly nowadays because Africans have a limited fresh water supply. Then drying for 6 hours using way more water than when washing the clothes.

And the drying in less than 10 hours or well 6 hours only work if you hang the clothes outdoors and it's not humid as fuck. But yeah you should never buy a combined dryer/washer. Buy separate units. Preferably get industrial units if you have the space.

>didn't ensure it was levelled
>didn't remove the sprints fixing the drum for transport
>loaded it up in a way that the clothes didn't spread out evenly when centrifuging

+1

This is like post-basement NEETdom

Kek

Oh god i'm ded

German trash 1/10
I'd rather not support the Islamic caliphate

>Washing Machine thread,
OK.

I have an AEG. Rather good or so I thought. However being a /sci/entist is more than a degree, it is also an attitude. So I did the only reasonable thing: I poured the discharged water into a bucket to check all the detergents was out.

It was not.

The first waters was pretty yucky and that is to be expected. I poured that into the compost heap and that set things working there! It is practically a fertilizer so in the future washing water should be duped into the flower beds etc.

The second and third waters were somewhat better. The last water was dirty still. And that is a problem since it means residue on clothes that can be a problem if you have asthma or allergies. Also remaining zeolite will destroy textile fibres.

Time to be a bit more analytic: what was going on? After all a lot of water was used.

Started wool cycle, no heating, just to re.soak clothes in a lot of water. Gave it 20 minutes slow motions.

Pumping: water a but better. OK, perhaps OK?
Centrifuging: water rather dirty and also lathering! Uh-oh.

So it seems the dirt and also the detergent bind to the textiles and only is removed by effectively wringing in a centrifuge cycle.

With this in mind I have changed the process and my clothes are cleaner and also last longer. Washing machines have a long way to go still.

reminder to clean the flusensieb and dechalk your machine every few months or so.