/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/Xyx4fG9

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News:
• New Xiaomi products announced, Notebook Air 13" and 12.5"
>Xiaomi Redmi Pro
>Looks like MEDIATEK only for this phone
>snapdragon blokes on suicide watch

>New Business venture with anons:

>REMINDER TO ANYONE TO BUY CHINK SHIT BEFORE THE PRICE INCREASES:

>user bloke got his Redmi 3S:

>Reddit fags ruining our chinkery:

>Aliexpress ain't shipping Redmemes to the nazis?! (update: just go elsewhere):

>user takes a dive on a designer looking watch:

>user receives an audio jack cable, fucks up and leave his/her phone number in the postage:

>user gets betrayed by the mailman:

>WELCOME TO THE REDMEME RIDE user:

>Buy a DMM, get a free masturbator:

>$2 pen hype, the greatest innovation since the ballpoint pen:

>user loses his/her mind over the lack of Chinese goods:

>user lucky bloke has connections in a Chinese manufacturer, selling whatever, asks what to get, anons helpful as always:

Also, Lithuania is a 7th world country.

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/2015-New-Fashion-Man-Shoulder-Bag-Men-Sport-Canvas-Messenger-Bags-Casual-Outdoor-Travel-Hiking/32358039306.html
aliexpress.com/item/xiaomeme-10l-backpack/32664741138.html
aliexpress.com/item/Vintage-Canvas-Men-s-Crossbody-Over-Shoulder-Messenger-Bags-Handbag-Leisure-Outdoor-Travel-Sport-Hiking-Bag/32655680870.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/hybrid-meme/1318285_32620698078.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8WbYhq0mCvw
aliexpress.com/item/For-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-2-3-2-3-Pro-Prime-High-Transparent-Protective-Tempered-Glass-Film/32672692699.html
aliexpress.com/item/2015-Original-NILLKIN-Super-Frosted-Shield-Case-for-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-back-cover-matte-shell/32564793183.html
aliexpress.com/item/Brand-New-1pc-LCD-Digital-DT-830B-Electric-Voltmeter-Ammeter-Ohm-Tester-Digital-Multimeter/32281861539.html
aliexpress.com/item/New-Passport-Wallets-High-Quality-Passport-Holder-Convenience-Travel-Bag-For-Pass-Port-ID-Durable-Bank/32603441029.html
aliexpress.com/item/Amazing-Turd-Gag-Gift-Realistic-Fake-Turd-Classic-Joke-Funny-Gadgets-Creative-Products-Fake-Dog-Poop/32601579154.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thank you based OP

>tfw haven't gotten a chink package this week
>tfw It'll be atleast a week more

Anybody can recommend me some bags? Looking for small ones like manpurses, enough to hold a passport, power bank, and a water bottle.

So do I wait for singles day or buy before august 1?

For example I got this
aliexpress.com/item/2015-New-Fashion-Man-Shoulder-Bag-Men-Sport-Canvas-Messenger-Bags-Casual-Outdoor-Travel-Hiking/32358039306.html

It was a little too small and the bottom strap is already coming loose after just a few days of use

Anyone got something like this?

aliexpress.com/item/xiaomeme-10l-backpack/32664741138.html

are you 12?

Fell asleep a bit, I'm going to repost my question here with responses.
----------
Anyone able to help me out, I want a tablet for drawing, I don't want to spend 2 grand on a wacom, and even samsung galaxy note is a hard pill to swallow.

I found out through the last few threads there are at least 2 chink tablets that I could look at but no real art programs displayed/showed off, or artist's rundown of the tablets readily available.

Yea, I know,
60$ gets me a huion h610 pro
150$ gets me a wireless large newer version of it
500$ gets me a monitor for the computer.

500$ is a bit much for me, and a portable digital sketch book would be awesome
Already have the 60$ huion, but I cant into looking one place and drawing in another, never been able to do that even after 10 years of using tablets.

So that's where I am.

If anyone has links to artists talking about the tablets, that would be fantastic.
Im looking for 4 programs specifically

1) photoshop
2) manga studio/clip studio (same program just different regions names)
3) zbrush
4) 3dcoat

the 3 and 4 are god damn that would be nice programs, but I'm primarily looking at 1 & 2

Also, any of the tablets i seen, the cube i7 and the h12 something are windows 10 based with the h12 having a win10 + android 5.1 so I am assuming emulation from 8 bit through to snes and genesis is able to happen on them, a secondary use would be a portable 'retro' gaming consoles for me and my family.
-----------------
The issue with those is they are old to the point i have to worry about the screen not to mention parts dieing due to just wear and tear.

wacom has always screamed overpriced shit to me, but those are cheap, having wacom to me is not really to much of a pro, the devices just working is whats most important. What would make getting one easy is if there was a review done by an artist who could tell me the limitations they ran into.

you should be reported for such a disgusting chinky taste.

>backpacks for teenage girls

Ugly.

What doesn't Xiaomi make?

laptops!
oh wait...

qt gf

aliexpress.com/item/Vintage-Canvas-Men-s-Crossbody-Over-Shoulder-Messenger-Bags-Handbag-Leisure-Outdoor-Travel-Sport-Hiking-Bag/32655680870.html

Since we're all penny pinching Jews here...

aliexpress.com/store/product/hybrid-meme/1318285_32620698078.html

anyone else not convinced by the new redmi meme phone?
too expensive desu.
does this release mean the RN3P will be even cheaper?

Why not check out the Techtablets youtube channel? He's got more information and experience than us.

Thanks, but I'm looking for slingbags I can wear at the same time with a large backpack.

Yeah it's shit. RN3P came out in February so RN4P is probably a few months away still.

FakeOP, don't greentext the news and space it, it makes it look like spam.

Buy a MOLLE backpack and a small pack that you put on that one then?

youtube.com/watch?v=8WbYhq0mCvw

The Conectia M is a rebranded cube i7 for european markets.
There is plenty of videos like these up on youtube.

I already have a backpack I like, I just want a small bag for carrying a passport and stuff.

Package was last seen by my poste office one month ago - called my poste office and it seems like it's completely lost.
Aliexpress denied my dispute saying I should wait 10 days. Should I? It seems risky to do things just as the protections ends.. WIll I get chink'd?

So you want a fanny pack?

sometimes you chink the chink and sometimes the chink chinks you

If that new 12.5" xiaomi laptop has a decent display I'm gonna be all over that shit.

>Tempered glass protector + carbon back sticker
aliexpress.com/item/For-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-2-3-2-3-Pro-Prime-High-Transparent-Protective-Tempered-Glass-Film/32672692699.html

also just the back sticker can be found. I think i might give it a shot, can't stand my rn3p's back anymore, but without it's too slippery.

Maybe there's a way to out-chink them? Or counter-chink?

aliexpress.com/item/2015-Original-NILLKIN-Super-Frosted-Shield-Case-for-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-back-cover-matte-shell/32564793183.html

Much better.

exactly what I have now, and it's not comparable, since one is just a sticker, the other one a case.

a pure and simple fag bag?

They want it to be an it just werks™ device. shame, the thing that make their phones good is the ability to tinker with them but they don't seem to get it.

They've already removed the ability to change the battery and make you choose between a second sim and a microSD flash with the RN3P

My current phone has 2 sims and a microSD.
If I do replace it with the RN3P I'd have to take out my Docomo card and thus loosing my ability to access japan services without having to shut down, replace sim and then boot again all while risking loosing one of the sims.

Wait, am I a dipshit or does that new Xiaomi laptop have a dedicated GPU in a 13 inch form factor? I'm looking for a new laptop and I can't decide if I want portability or power but if that's true then it's going to be perfect

I'm the user who received the €12 soldering set yesterday. Tried it some more today, soldered pin headers to my Wemos D1 mini. The temperature control definitely changes the temperature. The soldering iron gets a little bit smelly after prolongued use, but so far no problems.

I set it to ~350C for soldering the pin headers. It was my first time, so I'm satisfied with the result.

I forgot to add:

I started with too low a temperature at the corners, thats why they look a little rough.

Be a man and get a T420, you won't need a gym again.

Your fedora is showing. Should he also install linux because muh privacy?

Eat shit faggot

just ordered a 2,86€ multimeter
aliexpress.com/item/Brand-New-1pc-LCD-Digital-DT-830B-Electric-Voltmeter-Ammeter-Ohm-Tester-Digital-Multimeter/32281861539.html

They want to be the Chinese Apple. MiUi literally started as an iOS clone. then they started locking the bootloaders and now this. they only reason it's memed here is the price/performance ratio.

New Xiaomi Laptop is shit, its not user-serviceable.

Careful with those edges man.

I don't give a fuck about freedoms or whatever, I got one because it was the best price/performance option.

aliexpress.com/item/New-Passport-Wallets-High-Quality-Passport-Holder-Convenience-Travel-Bag-For-Pass-Port-ID-Durable-Bank/32603441029.html

The fuck does that even mean? How can they stop you? At worst it'll be merely a nuisance to disassemble.

The only reason I'm even looking at the Redmeme Note 3 Pro is because Asus fucking dropped the ball with their Zenfone 3s, I mean 310+ for a Snapdildo 625 4GB ram 64gb rom and a tiny 3000mAH battery? They're also making you choose between the second sim or the microsd.

So it's basically paying $100 for 1gb of extra ram and double the rom for a objectively worse CPU and battery life.

Maybe everything is glued or soldered, idk but if you want an unaccessible brick without support outside china, go for it.

Things held on by glue or solder or even plastic clips, things are designed to assemble and not be dissembled without cracking and breaking.

got 3 packages with SIM adapters for my Note 3 Pro / older Smartphone today, only about 35cent per pack

This Xiaomi laptop is actually looking good. Too bad i'm going to go with a Macbook Air again, as soon as it receives a display update.

>XioaMEME

does any of you lads have ordered adidas replicas? mtg cards replicas?

Had a few days with the KZ ATE-S.
Overall: Really don't like them.

Main gripes:
1. They don't fit my fucking ears. At least not without hurting. I have sticky-outy ear lobes so that's probably why.
2. No clip included, so they're useless as 'sports' headphones.
3. Memory wire just makes things fiddly and while they don't fall out, you have to constantly adjust them.
4. The sound, while clear, is soulless and hollow. They just make things less enjoyable to listen to.
5. The tacky silicon wire is tangle-bait and a pain to untangle.
6. The foam tips do nothing, the silicon ones are better.

Things I actually liked:
1. The sound really is quite crisp and clear, but it's hard to appreciate when my ears are in pain.
2. They're cheap so I didn't waste much money.
3. I like the little cardboard box.
4. I liked that it didn't come with a mic, I don't care for those things.

I tried to give these things a shot, but the longer I used them the more I grew to dislike them.

Sorry KZ, it's clear they tried

>mtg cards replicas?
Wait i ordered shittons of cards from eBay really cheap between 2008-2010 from China. Are you telling me that they were fakes ?

Hue i even attended our Nationals chapter with my deck

I'm going to wait for reviews and see, I doubt you'll be able to play any vidya on it without it catching fire anyways

I remember seeing fakes on ali last year, but they weren't that cheap.

Fuck lads. Just as I was getting excited at the prospect of a cheap laptop with a decent 1080p display.

Guess I'm gonna have no choice but to pony up for the XPS 15 or something.

I have ordered a Redmit Note 3 pro from Shenzhen Top One. They ask me if I want a multi language rom flashed or keep the original. What is better?

Donkey user from a couple of generals ago.

So far so good. The James Donkey™ compliments my Newman chibkshit mech keyboard very very well. It feels good in the hand and the cable and mouse both feel well made. Any questions?

Or wait for the first reviews to drop.

Ask for the official global ROM.
Version: V7.5.3.0.LHOMIDE (MIUI7)

You can flash it afterwards if they chink you.

How long is the cable ?

Why would anyone even care if you competed with "fake" cards? The official stats of the cards would be available online for everyone to check so who cares apart from "muh piracy"?

Pretty sure that official competitions require legit cards.
People care about fake cards because the chinks churn out ultra rare cards by the truckloads. Completely destroying the rare card's worth and filling decks with all rare overpowered cards.

Sounds more like it levels the playing field so you don't have to be rich to afford a good deck.
Otherwise isn't it a game of who has the most money?

based op,

if xiaomi macbook doesn't overheat/some crappy issue I will have to grab one

Some rare cards aren't in production anymore and aren't even allowed in competitions, they are collectibles.

damn, what a cute subhuman we have in here

those are my points too man.
the only chink earphones I keep using are Zircons and Joyroom.

Actual Chink shit
aliexpress.com/item/Amazing-Turd-Gag-Gift-Realistic-Fake-Turd-Classic-Joke-Funny-Gadgets-Creative-Products-Fake-Dog-Poop/32601579154.html

should I ask explicitly them to leave it unpacked as many of you anons do or what?

unpacked means it's the Chinese rom with all the bloatware and botnet.
"multi language rom " is probably a chinked vendor rom.
best bet is to ask them to flash the global rom and they'll do it.

congraturation user you did a very adequate job

>item arrived at destination country

I just ordered my first ever mechanical keyboard, a Lolita Spyder.

It comes with Kailh switches instead of Cherry MX, will this make any difference?

Not him but is it possible to ask them to flash the chinese dev rom? I want to root it.

no

Familias, I got chink'd

Gearbest didn't declare themselves as the sender, they didn't declare the real total value of the order (declared $12.75 rather than the actual $25.74) and put the item description only as "MEMORY CARDS", but the package also contains a wallet, a mouse and headphones.

So they wanted to save themselves money and fucked me. What do I do? Can I get any money from Gearbest? This will probably end up costing me 15€ in customs fees.

What country?

They always declare less than what's in it. All my stuff comes at 5% of the value and "hobby part" or stuff.

No, they do the same on Aliexpress too.

Fucking chinks keep extending buyer protection when the shit hasn’t arrived? Is there a limit or should I just open dispute already?

Please tell me these are just temporary prices

This is common practice and shouldn't be a problem. Why the fuck did it even go through customs at such a low declared value? I don't know the law in slovenia, but if it is in the EU and it's under 130€ you don't get charged by customs.

>be at work
>think I'm not gonna get any chinkshit this week
>brother texts me that I've got a "you've got a package, please pick it up"-slip in the mail
>have him text me the code
>go to my local postal company's website and print a copy of the slip
Its probably chink socks. Nothing beats getting an untracked package

Enjoy communist interrogation

>Xiaomi is trying to butt into Apple's territory
I'd love to see them beat Apple in the IoT department

Don't copy anything private if you are using AliExpress's android app.

Not true, i got charged for a 30€ mousepad

>but if it is in the EU and it's under 130€ you don't get charged by customs.
It varies by country. In Finland the limit is around 20€

Slovenia

Maybe I am on some secret commie government list of suspicious persons

>when it clears chicago

I think it's 20€ in Slovenia aswell, would it have been better if I had ordered everything separately?

Shit, I live in the southern EU and even here we're not fucked this hard. Is it the same if it's a gift? Normally gifts don't have a declared value and customs are not allowed to open them, at least here.

you are on the public autist list desu

In Italy they learned that if the package is labeled as gift there is something suspicious going on

What's so suspicous about getting gifts from your grandma in China?

>tfw getting a new tablet from Grandma Gearbest

Will /csg/ need to exist anymore when trump brings back all the jobs and corporations to america?

Fuk, just noticed I put the wrong city on my Gearbest order. ZIP code and address are fine, but the city is wrong. Is it going to get delivered?