Windows 8.1 or Windows 10

Which one is better?

Gentoo

I don't appreciate memelords in my threads, thank you.

Windows 10.
>no games

Windows 10 is great. Anyone not taking the free upgrade is an idiot.

Stick with whatever came with your computer.
Always the best option.

alternatively install gentoo

Windows 10 is less buggy.

8.1 > 7 > 8 > 10

> Windows 10
> less buggy
U W0T?

t. luddite

t. tech illiterate

xp fags (aka idiots) use 7
smart people use 8.1
complete fools use 10

>buys computer that comes with something other than free dos

/thread

seriously what's wrong with win10?

Nothing. He fell for Sup Forums memes.

>forced updates
>telemetry
>bugs out of the ass (one in 10 install fails according to german tech magazine 'chip')
>ads (microsoft called windows 10 a 'platform for "commercial partners"'

forced updates alone are a reason not to install it. if you don't see how those are a bad thing you are indeed tech illiterate.

>doesn't want security updates
>tech literate
kek nice try

i do want security updates, that's why i run 8.1, where i can chose which updates to install. i ONLY get security updates retard.

>microshaft also forces other botnet updates
>telemetry updates renames as "security updates" on older windows versions

Gee I wonder why somebody wouldn't want forced updates

>there are people retarded enough to run 10

wtf are they they doing on a tech forum? are they here to educate themselves or just to shit in every thread with their limited knowledge?

W I N D O W S 2 0 0 0
I
N
D
O
W
S

Ask to the french government. Something about spying... but I don't care, I'm a gamer.

yeah forced updates are annoying as hell, but I rather take the update bullet every now and then than getting locked out of my comp or any shit like that - not like it has ever happened to me though.
The other thing that updates makes file system fragmented I think is not valid anymore since everyone running win10 on ssds, right?

the other thing. I don't give a fuck, I live in central europe where nobody gives a fuck (yet) about torrenting movies, which is the only illegal thing I do on my comp. I do not care if the government spies on me, infact I do support them if it's done for my own safety.

Gentoo 8.2 is the best

It's not your government spying on you here.
It is Microsoft, a private American corporation. Whether you choose to trust them with your usage statistics is up to you.

Your mom is the best.

8.1 > 7 > 10 > 8
I'm running 8.1 and have no intentions of switching, but base 8 is just terrible. I'd rather have the botnet than base 8.

This is bait.