FUCKING CLOUDFLARE AIDS ON EVERY OTHER WEBSITE

>FUCKING CLOUDFLARE AIDS ON EVERY OTHER WEBSITE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>being part of a botnet

Not OP but I get that shit while using my legitimate no logging vpn.

Cloudflare is a major dicksucking company

And Cloudflare is bad because... ?

botnet

So you have no arguments. Alright.

>let me make it harder for users to access my website because for some fucking reason im a retard who thinks my 10 views/month website needs a fucking massive middleman!

botnet is an argument

>I want to protect my site from ddos attacks, and I want to hide information about my server. My site contains controversial/greayarea content that makes people want to attack me, or my user base are assholes.

There are valid reasons to use cloudflare.

When it goes down I can't access 80% of the websites I usually browse. It's a single point of failure and I don't like it. When there's a network issues it sometimes takes half an hour to appear on their status page, if it does appear at all. And I can't do anything about it but use a VPN to use another datacenter.
They can theoretically decrypt and log all the traffic they route.

Don't use Tor. Problem solved.

The botnet wants to know who likes juicy black cocks.

I haven't ever experienced Cloudflare being down.

stop looking at CP, OP.

TOR isn't exactly secure at all, considering the fact that TOR exit nodes are totally unencrypted and anyone can host them is genuine cause for alarm since there have been shitloads of reports of CIA, FBI and NSA working together to hoat a lot of TOR exit nodes to compromise the protocol and make it not as secure as it initially promised to be. We need a 100% new internet that doesn't require general internet connection, a completely different way to connect, meaning everything would be rewritten and it would have 0 compatibility with the normal internet as they would be entirely different ways to be connected and the new internet would be made for privacy, that's the only way to having a secure internet because the internet was not built to be anonymous and is like trying to make water not wet.

So you're either a liar or you don't really use sites that use cloudflare

you're an idiot

Sup Forums is the only one I'm aware it uses it.

consider yourself lucky

I actually had this issue at work and called the network admin.

Stupid bitch was always saying "there was nothing he could do" and I shown him that our IP was in several blacklists and shit and to fix it.

Then he dares to tell me our ISP couldn't help us and I told him to give us another static IP or we change to another ISP.

3 days later no more issues with out current IP.

welcome to the jungle

Why?

You'd be surprised. I literally meant almost every 4th websites uses it. Not even exaggerating.

Lel
L

>considering the fact that TOR exit nodes are totally unencrypted
>what is HTTPS
Also the new things is compromising entry nodes which allows them to determine what website you're on ~80% of the time if they're also monitoring the internet in that area, which they likely are.

wow careful bruh, dont hack him

Sup Forums uses cf? Usually it appears in umatrix, but I haven't seen it here. Is it hidden through one of the cdns or something?

What you're seeing in umatrix is cloudflare-injected scripts, which aren't added to the page at all unless you have certain cloudflare settings enabled like rocketloader. Most sites leave these as the default (enabled) but Sup Forums does not.