youtube.com/watch?v=L34S4Tt1EuQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That guy is posting on Sup Forums right now

Distilled autism.

>equipment of about 5000 dollars
>to listen to a 64 Kbps MP3 file

Please post orgasm gif

His tears of joy fuel my day

People make poor financial decisions all the time, but I always find the pictures of the so called "audiophiles" sad.
How could anyone make such a mistake?

People who care about audio to the point of buying headphones over 200$ are all autists with nothing better to do.

youtube.com/watch?v=tTRKFkE32XE

i'd mark the 300€ as the absolute roof
To justify anything beyond that for a regular consumer is beyond retarded

That is cringey as hell to the point where fedora-trenchcoat autists post videos of them swinging swords on youtube

"Oh it's so good it makes you cry"
>It's his life that makes him cry because nobody loves him and he projects his feelings towards some form of entertainment

He's crying because of the lyrics. They're telling him how much his wife loves the asian cock.

Does anyone have the edit of this where it shows the properties of the file and it's a 128kbps youtube-mp3 rip playing in VLC?

But he was irritated by the sound of those headphones.

I always get the impression that it's more like he's just setting the volume high enough that he's losing it.

I think he is having a heart attack.

nah

But lossless files are placebo. I defy you to tell the diff between flac and 32kbs wma files using my dollarama earbuds.

>hands under the desk
he's masturbating.

Yeah that's him cringing.

youtube.com/watch?v=L34S4Tt1EuQ

Someone should shop Tim Cook's face on that pic

mfg with sound its like he is taking a big shit or a dragon dildo up his ass

what the FUCK is wrong with audiophiles?

Maximum placebo

>"i'm an audiophile look at all my expensive and rare gear"
>what are your favorite bands?
>"oh you know, radiohead, the white stripes, vampire weekend, that kind of stuff"

every fucking time

what's wrong with Radiohead fucking faggot

It's the fact that "audiophiles" generally listen to .0000001% of music despite their autism-grade obsession with it's fidelity

>Uploads video with a shit audio
As a boom operator, this gets me more than seeing all those audiophiles shitting themselves.

>listens to Hip Hop once

mfg are adiophiles so retardet?
so when i set up a eshop saling baged sand with lots of diagrams "with scientific data about adio kvality improvment" and sum videos about bag leing on cables will i make them pay like 999.99€ for a pair of sand bags?

rh is entry level. It is good, but that's like saying taht you listen to beatles only and everything else is trash

>What's even going on in pic related?
Something that makes Sup Forums feel good about their ignorance.

The person is Dan Lavry, who is about as far away as you can get from the audiophile cuckoos as you can get. He is listening to gear at a headphone audio convention.
The owner of the gear is Jude Mansilla, the owner of Head-Fi, who described the setup as "simple".

>getting fucked in the ass while listening tunes in his phone

ITT: poor people envious of people who can afford upper-scale products with their disposable income.

HDMI to Gardena adapters, multiple of them

some fag who is too old to make out the difference in sound quality pretending to do things

God the Beatles fucking sucked...rolling stones now they were the shit.

Why don't they just go to concerts? Real life has unlimited fidelity

A serious case if middle life crisis if I've ever seen one.