Convince me not to do it

Convince me not to do it

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/K9TFE
zdnet.com/article/when-it-comes-to-windows-10-privacy-dont-trust-amateur-analysts/
ptpb.pw/cZCs.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=LQyapjh5w3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no, make your own decisions you stupid fucking gen Zer

Why?
Just do it, it is not that different and works quite well.

In two days they will just force it on everyone anyway.

don't do it op it will create mustard gas

/thread

Hahahahahahaha. Get fucked Windows 10 apologists.

archive.is/K9TFE

>operating system as a service
>b-but that will n-never h-happen

>The good news is Microsoft has gone on record to say it is not being passed down to consumers at this stage
>not being passed down to consumers at this stage
>at this stage

Jeez Louise, this is gold. It's like when people said all the spyware and tracking would be gone when Windows 10 hit release.

Do it and revert back to 7 you dumb nigger
You'll keep the W10 license in case you change your mind in the future or if you'll try to sell your computer

I hope they roll out the subscription plans for home users soon.

feelsgoodman.iso

The subscription is for enterprise users and already exists for windows 7 today, fags

Only backwards losers don't upgrade to Windows 10.

>Seven rupees have been deposited to your account

Sanjoy strikes again

Microsoft HQ, 2013/14:

Satya: How do we make even more cash out of our loyal sheep?
Javinder: I have the ideas glorious sir - offer Windows for free!
Satya: da fuq?
Javinder: Once the peoples are locked into using our "free" operatings system, charge them every month to use it!
Satya: It's a plan worthy of Steve Jobs himself. Good job Javinder, here's a complimentary access card to the loo.

July 2016:

>>The good news is Microsoft has gone on record to say it is not being passed down to consumers at this stage
>>not being passed down to consumers at this stage
>>at this stage

Stuck in the past losers who hate everything new. Pro tip: Windows 10 is not only faster but also more reliable.

Is this how low windows shills have sunk to...
Not even trying.

has lots of other major problems instead

I need more propaganda to change my mind and sway me from the glorious freedom of GNU/Linux

Only if have the IQ of a nigger

>Linux
If one makes the presumption that the modern IT is all about the internet, then you have to ask yourself
'Does Linux even have a choice in this matter ?'

A modern computing system is not one that is run from the command line - it is a system that is tied in with the internet Cloud. Just have a look at Windows 8 with Metro for an example of this done right.

You need the outlook to connect in with the mass of email flowing around us every day. And then there is document collaboration - the sharing of Wordfiles and Excels between users across state boundries ! Voice over IP, cloud enabled 'Surface' computing, and voice command interfaces - all tied together with .NET and the Metro interface.

The driving force behind this internet is the Microsoft Sharepoint Server - a central peice of systems software which connects all these end points together, in a synergistic kaleidoscope that achieves both balance and symmetry.

The smart Vendors know that in order to get ahead in the future IT, that means integrating with the Cloud.

Linux has nothing on the Cloud.

Suddenly Windows phone seems more attractive. I would gladly pay Microsoft a subscription. Time to buy a Surface also. Thanks user. I am now full proprietary.

That's actually pretty good propaganda. Too bad Google Drive is a thing, and can be used on nearly any Linux system, and ChromeOS uses it by default.

i really don't care what you do, pajeet shill

>my botnet is better than your botnet

Storage is merely one minor component of a full inter work group collaborative cloud system. Any large corporation would collapse instantly without the Active Directory managing the cloud user paradigm and the SharePoint to synergistically intertwine team efforts and management. I too wish Linux would be fully functional on its own but there is simply too much missing which comes to no surprise considering Windows 10 cost BILLIONS to make and Linux is free. Cortana, Smart Search, Team Share Point, smart cloud intranet services. All absent in the Linux.

I don't give a fuck what you do

>Active Directory
What is LDAP or OpenLDAP?

>SharePoint
What is Google Cloud Connect, Alfresco, Samepage, Liferay Social Office CE, and Nuxeo?

Cortana is irrelevant, and for searching, what is Unity or Gnome Shell?

This is fun though. I'm waiting for an email in class, so I'm just wasting time.

Install GNU/Linux, and never look back.

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Linux, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called Linux distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux!

>Only if have the IQ of a nigger
Implying a nigger has lower IQ than you

Windows 10 is god king of OS

ONE WORD: VIDEO GAMES
Suck it, freetards.

>implying Linux is not already inside WIndows10

>I am a child
Also, there are free software games that are actually good, like OpenMW (free port of Morrowind), GemRB (free port of Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale, and Planescape Torment), The Dark Mod (spiritual successor to Thief), Doom, Quake, and many more

Suck it, Sup Forumstards.

go back to Sup Forums man child, you have princess Link to save.

So basically just stolen work of other people. Not surprised.

Sometimes you might have to suck a particular, dick even though you don't want to, but that does not mean you have to take it up your ass too.

>the good news is it only applies to enterprises
lrn 2 read desu~

Red Hat

>Gordon Kelley clickbait trash

Fuck off.

>defending gordon kelley

Fuck off.

a team of Pajeet designers and programmers spent time programmimg those messages

You can always go back.

get in there and stay

Fuck off and stay out of Sup Forums.

zdnet.com/article/when-it-comes-to-windows-10-privacy-dont-trust-amateur-analysts/

you need to go back, i'm using windows 10 and since i'm a casual pedo, no one cares about my data.

>retard defends the same rag that claimed and then retracted the article about isis using ps4s to do the paris attack
Kill yourself.

>isis using ps4s to do the paris attack

The DID you fucktard, ever heard of Video Chat?

>has no argument
>can only spam "le go bak to v" after being BTFO

Fuck off.

You just added fuck all to the conversation, dude.

you can go to

Make me

Why haven't I been offered Windows 10?

Could it be that, due to my disabling updates and choosing which ones to install, I've missed an update that would allow for the Windows 10 update to appear?

You just added fuck all to the conversation, dude.

you can go to

Unlike the vast majority of monogloid freetards on Sup Forums, you apparently know how to configure basic settings.

is leaking ITT

Pajeet my son.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called ``Linux'', and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.

Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called ``Linux'' distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Since I bought my first smartwatch, I fell into the trap of online gambling. Since then, I've lost my home, wife and three children. But, it is all thanks to the amazing support of the XDA community that I was able to patch the device to have standalone GPS support. Within weeks, I was able to locate them and borrow some money from my youngest (9).

Thank you all so much.

Install it to get the entitlement stored on their servers, then revert.

Then if you find a good reason to install it later, it's free.

There is no good reason to install Windows 10 and there never will be.

i just installed the upgrade on two desktops and two VMs then reverted the VM snapshots and reinstalled 7 on the desktops

fuck windows 10

ptpb.pw/cZCs.webm

I "upgraded" my grandma's PC a few days ago. The upgrade that was supposed to take 20-30 minutes based on its hardware specs took about an hour and a half, excluding the ~4-15 hour delay when downloading. It started downloading for a few minutes, then just stopped while the windows update process hung at 100% CPU. After fighting with it for about 4 hours, I gave up and just left it on over night and came back 12 hours later to find it did finally finish downloading and I was able to start the install.

I showed her the options on the first run screen, and she immediately didn't like that it defaulted to sending everything you do to Microsoft, and especially the way those options are hidden behind some clickable text you can barely see, but the "express" button is huge.

After that, it showed some welcome text for several minutes, including something like "everything is exactly where you left it". When that finally finished doing whatever took ~5 minutes, it logged in and started popping up messages in the bottom right about how 5 programs were removed because they weren't "compatible" with 10, inclung a few Dell programs (so who cares about that), and Spybot S&D (anti-malware program), none of which actually have any compatibility problems. So they lied about nothing changing, deleted programs without asking, even reducing security.

So, then I have her log in and try doing what she normally does, and we found that the solitaire and free cell icons no longer worked. No error or anything, just missing icons and nothing happens upon click. After searching for it I found those had been removed as well, and you now have to go into the "app store" to replace it. And now, the choices are a "free" version that interrupts you with video advertisements, or a paid version for 1.49. Doesn't sound too expensive, except for the fact that IT IS A MONTHLY FEE.

I was then able to find download a pack to restore the old games to get that working.

tl;dr: Fuck Windows 10

Source for this gif, please.

DON'T do it. Do it for Sup Forums please.
youtube.com/watch?v=LQyapjh5w3U

I'll do it faggot.

I'LL FUCKING DO IT.

DON'T TRY TO STOP ME.

So all of the popular tech websites I looked on said Win10 was good, but not necessary.

It felt like I was reading paid articles and paid reviews.

total pleb desu, I want to upgrade to because the websites I cross-checked on all say similar things.

What's Sup Forums's opinion? Are the websites shilling? I'm rul unsure.

Yes friend

fake

You can just install it on a virtual machine then transition over anytime you want

>Satya Nadella's first job

Just do it. If you can clone your hard drive you have nothing to lose. If you are a Windows user it's only a matter of time before you'll be using W10.

Do it, faggot.
You deserve it for shitting up this board like it was a New Delhi street.

I'm liking Windows 10 so far. There's a few annoyances but you can get rid of them permanently quite easily.

As for the whole spying thing: if you really want privacy then you shouldn't be using any version of Windows.

the second this happens, piracy rates will go through the fucking roof.

Don't worry, I will install Arch right after I will wake up. Thanks for reminding me man.

Using Ubuntu and loving it. Bye bye Microsoft, never again.

>solitaire
>monthly fee

Do it.

Do it for DX12.

Do it for the unlimited free upgrades.