Do you want a self-driving car that will prioritise the lives of black people over white people?

hubpages.com/education/Do-you-want-a-self-driving-car-that-will-prioritise-the-lives-of-white-people-over-black-people

I would rather hit 10 niggers before hitting a single fuzzy woodland creature

voted to hit the black girl, lmao

>Lets say two girls (one white and one black) are riding down the street on their bikes and you are coming up behind them. A car with an entire family in it is coming towards you in the opposite lane, and you have your family in your vehicle. The white girl falls off her bike and rolls right into your immediate path.

This.
At least the critters serve an actual purpose

obviously the nigger

These hypotheticals are so stupid. If you're in a self driving car it would have already slowed down when it saw the bikers and when the oncoming vehicle entered sensor range. These things always act like it's a negligent person driving until the last second when all of a sudden the computer has to make a decision for the first time.

Hitting the girl who fell off her bike will kill her for sure. Swerving to the car has a chance at killing more than 1 person, and there's no chance to miss because it says you collide. Swerving to the girl on the bike has the best chance to not cause a death because she could still be missed while riding her bike. And if she is hit, it's less deaths than the car collision. I wonder why the author even mentions race in this hypothetical?

>swerve into oncoming traffic
Do the people that write shit even drive? A human driver would never do this unless they had a death wish, why would AI?

Why the fuck would race even enter into the equation for a computer? Are they going to specifically program the cars to be racist and overcomplicate a time-critical decision just for kicks?

Swerve into the nigger as in this situation she has the highest chance of survival.

The head on crash with the other family will have the highest fatality rate.
The girl on the ground would most certainly die when she's being run over.
The negress is still traveling in the same direction as my car, so she'd experience the least impact energy. Also, she would roll over the car when hit from behind, increasing her chances of survival.

Tl;dr: kill the nigger

Its as if these people took one philosophy class and suddenly everything is a trolley problem.

No, its an engineering and design problem.

hahaha

how do you people even find this garbage?
Did you write this?

There's only one problem. Computers don't make these kinds of decisions.

If I hacked my self-driving car so it would run over niggers whenever possible, would I get arrested?

The way people think stuff like a self driving car works and the way it actually works are different aren't they.

>those results
kek

A head-on collision between two modern cars provides the most favourable likely outcome (all survive), so I'd hit the other family if that is what I wanted.
But in reality I'd just aim for the monkey anyway.

I look forward to self-driving cars communicating with each other. While it may not be possible to avoid such outcomes always, an alternative might be often found to mitigate them. For example, in this scenario, your car can serve and the opposing car can also serve (either off road, into an adjacent lane, or into your old lane but avoiding the cyclist).

Point is, other vehicles not directly related to the situation can involve themselves in such a way to provide a solution that didn't exist before that minimizes injury.

>I posted it on Sup Forums

Why my self driving car can't stop?

>someone unironically used the /k/ assault vehicle image

What about we swerve into the people who are retarded enough to make these articles

They obviously are wasting resources

Holy shit guys.

Aren't niggers stronger

They can take it

No, it's going to be the other way around.
#BlackLivesMatter

lel

These moral dilemmas are really silly, if your car gets in a situation where there's a moral dilemma, it should give control to the driver.

>gorilla jumps out on the road
>car mistakes it for a nigger and swerves into a white person to avoid it

I would like a car that kills blacks on its own. Maybe even while I'm at work!

But that way black man lives, that is not justice.

I would rather hit 10 humans before hitting a single fuzzy woodland creature.