BEST graphic card for 100$

best graphic card for games

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/stock-analysis/041015/how-nvidia-could-beat-its-2017-intel-licensing-cliff-nvda.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

best graphic card for games

Today? That would be a bad idea, given that the RX 460 is due tomorrow at the $100 price point.

newshit scum and all those who spoonfeed them

5th gen GCN HBM from Intel when

What...?

This isn't reddit my friend, you can't just down vote stuff you don't like.

investopedia.com/stock-analysis/041015/how-nvidia-could-beat-its-2017-intel-licensing-cliff-nvda.aspx

Intel may switch to AMD on next round of licensing. In which case, nVidia stock would decline

Wow, interesting link. Losing the intel payments means nVidia's earnings drop 30%.

Amusingly, their answer to stockholders is that their patent war against Qualcomm is going well which may result in an extorted licensing agreement.

Oddly, AMD looks like the better short term investment.

get a jee tee ecks ten eighty

Do AMD cpus and Nvidia gpu work well together?

Yea it's fine but why are you asking this

r9 270

Because I'm thinking to pair an AMD Athlon X4 845 3.5 GHz with a GTX 750 in the pc I'd like to build in the future.

I have a 750ti acx ftw paired with an old athlon x4 760K @ 3.8ghz.

I play dark souls 3 at 60fps on highish settings, but I'd really recommend waiting/saving for something better, depending on what kind of shit you play.

can you get dark souls 3 for PC?

Yes?

>GTX 750
>trying to build in the future
why tho ?

I only play Fistful of Frags, TF2, some retro games and I might play also Chivalry Medieval Warfare in the future. I'm not interested in other games to be honest, I'm mostly looking for a good cpu-gpu combo that allows me to play these games on a 1080p screen at a stable and decent framerate (let's say above 60 fps). I got interested into the GTX 750 because a guy on YouTube tested it with Fistful of Frags and he could run the game very well at 1080p. I got also the suggestion to pair a Intel i5-6400 2.7 GHz with a Radeon RX 480, but it's a much more expensive combo and probably it's too much for me. Also both TF2 and Chivalry are CPU intense, so I thought that a more powerful CPU would be better than a powerful video card.

A cheap ass skylake i3 and an RX 470/GTX 1050 Ti will likely be all you need for 1080p gaymen.

dual gtx 480 sli

Get a RX 460 insted of a outdated GTX 750 when it comes out early next month. It will be better and more efficient while being like $100

Always never use same of the same brand.

Windows: Don't use IE, Edge
Mac: Don't use Safari or Apple hardware
Intel CPU: don't use intel GPU
AMD CPU: Don't use AMD GPU
Android: Don't use Gmail or other Google services (at least as possible)

And so on and so forth.

It's why most people are just utterly shit when it comes to computers.

Usually going with intel is recommended. Raw clock speed =/= better performance when comparing cpus with/without hyperthreading.

Sounds like the 750ti would meet your needs though. Don't get me wrong I love them, they use no power, run cool, have decent OCing potential, etc. The evga acx ftw has fan speed issues though, they never go under 40%, just fyi

>recommending outdated shit
>ever
stop

Look at the reply chain genius.
Im Not gonna lie to him, I recommended waiting but acknowledged itd meet his needs.

This is an old rule. And a fucking good one at that, no company specializes in multiple parts it seems.

I have no issues with my phenom II x4 945 and a HD 7750,runs elder scrolls,far cry 2,3,crysis all pretty darn smoothly.
Though i do plan to get a GTX 660,to play some more serious games.

really?? tomorrow?? what about 490??

Rx 460 isnt out yer

Its 2016 did you forget what year it is again user?

Thank you for your recommendations. I should add that I usually play games for quite long sessions (like 4-5 hours), otherwise I mostly use the pc for working (writing documents and creating presentations, I'm a teacher at middle and high schools), listening to music and watching videos/movies/anime blah blah.... What I want is a PC that doesn't overheat and that has a stable performance over extended use time. I'd love to do all things on a 1080p 144 Hz screen, then I'd like to have at least enough fps to see very smooth action in the games.

I thought it was coming out on the 8th of August.

270x R9 used.
Gdluck with your build m8

Amd apu.

Only acceptable answer for around 100.

I actually have a Phenom II X4 940 and GTX660. The setup has aged really well over the years but 1080p is starting to fall apart. ARK FPS drops horribly whenever something important happens. Dying light can drop as low as 20FPS. Minecraft with a few hundred mods can see 10-20 FPS. Worst of it all is sometimes I leave a game mid through and come back hours later. After that the GPU goes full thermal throttling and I can cut those frame rates in half.

Don't get a GTX660. Just grab a 460 when it comes out.

>inb4 accusations of autism for playing ARK & minecraft