Do you use Windows 10 unironically or are you just memeing?

Do you use Windows 10 unironically or are you just memeing?

I use it on my Surface unironically because linux still sucks for power-conscious ultra-portables with pen input.

Last week I scrapped Windows 7, I'm back down to Windows XP and that will be going soon.

Then I will be Linux PC's only from then and finally free.

I use everyfucking thing to stay current. VMs, Linux host, done.

With the latest version of Windows 10, you can
>run Docker natively
>run the entire Ubuntu userspace - GUI and all - natively
>run Adobe CS natively
There is literally no reason to use Loonix anymore.

Freedom
Not being spied on

Only on my laptop. For some reason the the AMD Carrizo APU keeps making the screen black out when I try to use Linux. Just gotta stick it out with Winpoo until the AMD driver for Linux actually supports my chip.

My main OS is windows 10.

I do, however, have most linux distros and most windows version on virtual machines for testing reasons.

Enjoy all the malware and built in botnet built into it.

my whole life is a meme.

I use windows 7 in a discrete VM

Lol

On my laptop because Linux eats up my battery.
On my desktop I use Mint 18.

And not a particularly dank one either

i use it because I can't afford to brick this laptop if i fuck something up, though i've used various versions of linux on shitty hand-me-down ones without too many problems. might switch eventually

Yes there are, for example not having forced updates and forced Windows Defender. Also not having Candy Crush preinstalled in another bonus.

Same. I feel kinda bad since I used linux exclusively for years, but after I bought a new laptop with Windows, I never bothered reinstalling Linux. I have it sitting in a VM, but I rarely boot it up now. It's just not worth it anymore.

This. Windows VM w/ no internet does the job for me

this guy fucks

I have a laptop :( can't into VMs too much because they are slow for me. 1,5 Ghz CPU, 4 GB RAM.

3x Windows 10
2x CentOS
1x Kali

You mad?

I don't use it yet, but I'm planning on virtualizing it for my nas/htpc.

This may seem autistic, but I just can't live with the pure black panel w10 has. That combined with the icons makes the entire OS looks cheap and fake in a way I just feel, but can't explain.

Muh gayms.

I consciously make an effort to seem as non conspiracy theorist as humanly possible. So I do EVERYTHING that I can to make people think otherwise and this includes using windows 10.

i have a legit windows 10, but I don't actually use it.
GNU slash Linux does everything I want.

unironically. i don't see a reason/need to revert/switch to anything else

it came with my laptop. windows 10 is the reason i got a computer again. 7 and 8 were just the fucking worst.

Only use it because no alternative.

Like everyone else.

Internet revolution when

Everything is a fucking meme these days.

Windows 10 user here

With an old version of Office, you will regularly be notified to update to the new Office for $[cost]