/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/Xyx4fG9

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News:
• After receiving his €12 soldering set, user tries it out by soldering pin heards to his Wemos D1 mini • user's packages got intercepted by customs • Upon opening AliExpress app it requests whatever is in your clipboard • High res picture of a 16gb Shark up close • user's EVOD battery appears to be only capable of half the battery it was originally advertised as, considers opening ticket with FastTech about it • user orders new screen for his iphone, colours are washed and grey and home button isn't working • user receives package he completely forgot about • user ordered something new, a $3 USB water pump and a ultrasonic water fogger • user received his "tactical" fleece hoodie and "tactical" hard shell jacket • Seller tries to chink user over a refund, won't give refund unless user provides proof of destroyed unit with 64gb shark mousepad as his witness • user bought 100 smartphone pens, hands them out to friends and Pokemon GO players Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/store/product/DC-ATX-160W-160W-high-power-DC-12V-24Pin-ATX-switch-PSU-Car-Auto-mini-ITX/1969257_32690462371.html
es.aliexpress.com/store/product/100-Original-Xiaomi-10000mAh-Power-Bank-External-Battery-Pack-For-iPhone-Samsung-Smartphone/228321_32579443083.html?spm=2114.04010108.3.22.lzFWDr&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_8,searchweb201602_1_10057_10056_10055_10049_10044_10043_10059_10058_10017_405_404_106_10040_105_10041_104_10060_10042_103_102_412,searchweb201603_1&btsid=76647aeb-c82a-402a-acac-ebf09b275aaa
es.aliexpress.com/store/product/Xiaomi-1-1-USB-cable-Micro-USB-data-Cable-Charge-Cable-for-All-Android-phones/1432105_32403367193.html?spm=2114.04010208.3.2.D9BnHB&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_8,searchweb201602_1_10057_10056_10055_10049_10044_10043_10059_10058_10017_405_404_106_10040_105_10041_104_10060_10042_103_102_412,searchweb201603_1&btsid=002ee2f9-49b1-4a5f-a412-28b1e75185f8
youtube.com/user/Tomsgt123/videos
aliexpress.com/item/photo-thing/32612814341.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1gZBVod48Vk
youtube.com/watch?v=Rnh9cvFsBJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=XekUKq1ASD8
youtube.com/watch?v=X65k1YlfMIE
youtube.com/watch?v=Yhmug0iE6os
youtube.com/watch?v=RPHd8ri9Qx4
aliexpress.com/item/db/1251591618.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kMUk0k2gDuI
goughlui.com/2016/06/19/gearbest-counterfeit-item-uncooperative-staff-paypal-dispute-needed/
gearbest.com/men-s-watches/pp_240416.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GET READY BOYS!

2nd for cheap useless tat

Where do I order qt like this?

what could be inside /csg/ ?

>using an exacto knife to open a package and not a ganzo/sanremu

could it be a small bomb?????

exacto master race

A fake american ID. Am i right, Paco?

Xiaomi Power Bank arrived. Took 10 days to be delivered after ordering (UK). Bought from Gaybeast and legit as always.

close,
its a volt/amp meter

If anyone was looking, I would recommend using a NodeMcu V3 board rather than a Wemos D1 Mini. It was only like 10p more expensive and doesn't need to be soldered

If I would, like you, post 4 pictures of every small electronic chink shit part I get, I would be busy half of the day.

For me it's more like this:
Get chink shit packages out of the mailbox, rip the packages open, sort the electronic parts into the right boxes (for example this one would go in the measuring equipent bag of the active components box)

it does work , which is nice

5 picks for this, kind of disappointed.

I would do something like that, but I have only gotten 1 thing so far. because china is very good at fast shipping :------) so I figured it would be nice to post every par of the process

Only 5? Ok, the I will post a picture of some of my chink voltmeters too.

I hope I could help.

About to buy tea from ali
what in for boys?

Is this $12.67 pico PSU any good?
aliexpress.com/store/product/DC-ATX-160W-160W-high-power-DC-12V-24Pin-ATX-switch-PSU-Car-Auto-mini-ITX/1969257_32690462371.html

Should be alright, most expensive part is actuallly getting the DC power supply

from backpage, only rental though

Any advice on getting a Xiaomi Battery on Aliexpress? I've wanting to get a 10k mA but I don't want to get scammed or be delivered a fake one, is this reliable?
>es.aliexpress.com/store/product/100-Original-Xiaomi-10000mAh-Power-Bank-External-Battery-Pack-For-iPhone-Samsung-Smartphone/228321_32579443083.html?spm=2114.04010108.3.22.lzFWDr&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_8,searchweb201602_1_10057_10056_10055_10049_10044_10043_10059_10058_10017_405_404_106_10040_105_10041_104_10060_10042_103_102_412,searchweb201603_1&btsid=76647aeb-c82a-402a-acac-ebf09b275aaa

Also, this any good?
>es.aliexpress.com/store/product/Xiaomi-1-1-USB-cable-Micro-USB-data-Cable-Charge-Cable-for-All-Android-phones/1432105_32403367193.html?spm=2114.04010208.3.2.D9BnHB&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_8,searchweb201602_1_10057_10056_10055_10049_10044_10043_10059_10058_10017_405_404_106_10040_105_10041_104_10060_10042_103_102_412,searchweb201603_1&btsid=002ee2f9-49b1-4a5f-a412-28b1e75185f8
I know that all xiaomi products come with a QR to verify them, I just want to prevent them scams

If you can prove it's fake that just means you get a refund and it's free, win win.

Yo so I got a Xiaomi Note 3 android version 5.1.1 MIUI Global 7.3

and I just hate the whole UI. I'm not phone savvy so I don't know what decides the UI, but it's just annoying. The lock screen and notification bar shows me that there are new whatsapp messages but doesnt show any parts of the messages, whatsapp notifications just disappear from the notificcation bar if I don't click on them, SwiftKey doesn't work to uninstall (or is harder)

i dont know everything i just annoying

are there any steps that people take with this phone and install some shit on it that is guaranteed not to brick my stupid phone.

Most times even if you brick it there's a way to rescue the phone.
You could follow the steps of the video tutorials this guy made
> youtube.com/user/Tomsgt123/videos
You won't get a more spoon feeding like instruction

get a different launcher thats what decides the UI on android.

Here's a thing you can use to upgrade your shitposting and product shots.

It's a cheap little photo soft box thing. It comes with 4 different colored backdrops and is decently sized.

Only problem is that the backdrops came in folded and I'm assuming they're going to be hard to get rid of. You can see them very easily in the white photos.

Either way, it's nice enough. I'll probably have to wash the backdrops and let them dry outside to get rid of the wrinkles.

aliexpress.com/item/photo-thing/32612814341.html

best removable storage? (gb/$) my laptop has a tiny hard drive but has usb 3 and an sd card slot and im looking to increase it.

>whatsapp notifications

/csg/ approved jewtubers:

Snail Mail Hauls: Mostly cosmetics, but also does sunglasses etc. Handsy, slightly annoying accent.
youtube.com/watch?v=1gZBVod48Vk

Olivia China: Has tons of money for some reason. Does phone comparison reviews by comparing to normalfag (non-chink) phones.
youtube.com/watch?v=Rnh9cvFsBJ0

IAMKARENO: Hot tight body, does clothes. Try-ons rather than shitty desk reviews. Good to watch.
youtube.com/watch?v=XekUKq1ASD8

dryandoms: Only male fashion chink jewtuber out there. Gives out advice on how to chink the chinks.
youtube.com/watch?v=X65k1YlfMIE

Jasminn: Rambling bullshit but good overview of wigs.
youtube.com/watch?v=Yhmug0iE6os

AliExpressUnboxingJK: Shoots in 4K, doesn't really review anything. Kinda useful for stuff you're thinking about putting on your dick.
youtube.com/watch?v=RPHd8ri9Qx4

is it cotton or plasticky? cause you may be able to just iron them if not steam them.

Oh hello, Ahmed. Nice clock you got there.

Here's what it looks like for size comparison.

And no, the photos aren't supposed to be good. Just bought a DSLR and it came in today. I was messing around in manual.

It's nearly impossible to brick the phone unless you don't follow step-by-step guide.
To summarize, it's something like:
1) Install recovery (CWM or alternatives)
2) Backup your phone
3) Erase data
4) Flash ROM
5) Reboot

So just go to XDA (or your local alternative) and follow the guide. Good luck.

I order this for $4 on FastTech.
It came without assembly instructions luckily with some good old logic you can assembly it in 5 minutes, it suppouse to support phones up to 6 inches, but my 5.7 moto x barely fits, also the lenses are placed in a weird way, so whe i try vr videos or apps i see some phantom images.
And since the phone doesn't fit very well i can't move too much.

4/10

I made unboxing video for about 2 years of hundreds of small chink packages, mostly electronics. Should I upload them to YouTube?
I haven't uploaded anything to YouTube for years.

The side of the fabric facing the camera is like a fake soft velvet. The other side is a rough man made material. Polyester maybe?

I don't know anything about fabrics but it doesn't feel like my shirt so it's not cotton.

machine washable? is there any tags?

Found a mouse obviously inspired by the Razer Diamondback on ali, and felt I had to investigate.
The shape is on point, though the chinese mouse weighs slightly less.
The sensors are pretty similar, both are free from acceleration, but both have a bit of prediction.
LMB and RMB feel solid and overall pretty great.
The scroll wheel is a letdown; scrolling feels cheap, and clicking it is very odd, as it uses the same type of switch as LMB and RMB. The second bit might just be something I need to get used to.
The side buttons are absolute shit. They are mounted vertically, so you kind of have to press from below for them to actuate.
LEDs are ridiculously bright, but that's easily fixed.
Overall 7/10, love the shape, and there are no real alternatives on the western market(apart from diamondback 2015, which is way overpriced and requires drm drivers).
aliexpress.com/item/db/1251591618.html

Not a single tag on any of the backdrops. It's chink shit user, I didn't expect much.

I'll probably just soak them in warm water, hand wash them carefully, and let them drip dry in the sun.

Since Opi Safag, I will do it myself Hello fine people, OneBoxing guy here, bringing to you my latest humble video unboxing of far eastern products.
This video is a follow up of the review of my chink 4K action camera, and it's about the accessories needed for using it, among which also lies a glorious shark memery card.

Without further ado, here's the link to the video:
youtube.com/watch?v=kMUk0k2gDuI

See you, next week (maybe?)

P.S.: if you have any request on products you'd like to see, feel free to ask.

Peace!

LEL I can already tell that this is a fake Miui on this redmi note 3

I was wondering if you can buy girl from chinkland.

It's the same price on Gearbest and that definitely won't be fake. Why not just order from there?

Chink shit from amazon just got shipped.

I've got a lightbox coming tomorrow except a different shape and slightly ($1) more expensive.

what do you mean 'fake'

Anyone know if these raspberry pi/arduino knockoffs can boot an OS? I need a new small shitposting machine.

Any links to a halfway decent enclosure would be appreciated too.

A4 Tech's mice are great. I've been using them for around 10 years. Choose the laser ones if you can instead of v-track. V-tracks are ok too.

Learn how to properly copy and paste ali links you fucking spaniard holy shit

anything after the .html is Not needed, remove it

Usually buying chink shit is tough because you want something and you have to wait for delivery, but this time I've ordered a tablet that reviews have since proven to be shit (Teclast X98 Plus II) and I'm stuck waiting for a steaming turd to arrive at my door. Chinked myself.

Orange pi's SoC usb support was added to linux with the 4.7 kernel release, so maybe consider those.

Anyone got a decent backpack that has a thing to hold a 12-13 inch laptop and some space for other stuffs?

Those are the ones with recoil hacks, right? Might look into one down the line, my diamondback is still working fine.

recent xDuoo x3 buyer user here. It stopped working today (it shut down suddently and now it won't show anything, and get really hot when i try to charge it)... I'm sending it back.

W E W
E
W

Ordering the Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 tomorrow to replace my first gen iPad mini, would kinda want a 10 inch tablet instead but a screen on par with the retina iPads for $175 is making me drool. Does anyone have any experience with the Mi Pad 2 here?

And what's the difference between Gearbest and Aliexpress? I'm in Europe and the Mi Pad is available in both stores, is one better than the other to order from?

are you using rockbox?

The version is 7.3.6.0.0, not 7.3.6.0
Multitasking shouldn't show previews
It comes with CM security app instead of the default security app
It doesn't have play store
It can't be upgraded

Yep, and it worked fine. Looks like a hardware failure to me.

that happened because you didn't buy the 'PRO' ??

Can you not complain if you got it from eBay?

How can you tell if it's fake? Can you fix it from Linux?

have you tried the reset button m8

>Those are the ones with recoil hacks, right?
You can call that. They are programmable. I've just took a look at news ones. They look like shit and aimed at gaymen stuff. But I bet they work great like the old series.

Also for all the mice stuff, don't forget to set your mice to 1gHz.

No, it's when sellers flash their own versions of MIUI on the phone. You need to download the official global rom and flash it yourself when you get the phone.

Chink'd

Seems like there's other fake/botnet Redmis too goughlui.com/2016/06/19/gearbest-counterfeit-item-uncooperative-staff-paypal-dispute-needed/

>Multitasking shouldn't show previews
it can if you do a pinch out, or hide them with a pinch in

Oh shit, it works.
Thanks.

mice with built-in recoil hacks??
could somebody briefly explain how exactly that's feasible?

Oh wow, never noticed that. Was this a recent addition?

still doable from whatever version they ship you though, eh?

just a pain in the ass I guess

Yeah it should be fine. Downloading at the speed of Australian internet right now. adb detects my device too. May just edit up a video tutorial for those who got chinked.

In game you rules are like these:

>Fire
>1* recoil
>if fire again in 10 ms 10* recoil

So you program a button to fire wait10ms fire wait10ms.
And you got no to minimal recoil.

But I've don't play fps now. So new call of shekels 25 may have something to prevent the user from using something like this, lurk more.

no worries m8

what headphones are you using with them? i almost got an x3 but opted for a fiio x3ii instead for muh usb dac

I think it also moves the mouse, but I may be misinformed. There are videos showing it in action on youtube.

Man, the Aliexpress mobile site is shit and you can't force it to desktop mode, and I refuse to download their app

I think it's there since miui 7 came out LOL

w-what OS or program is that? it looks so fucking clean and comfy

I've been replacing iPhone screens for the past 5 years, the only good ones you get will set you back >$60. Anything below that sort of margin and they'll be cutting costs and making a worse product. I usually buy mine from eBay but the stores go up and down so quickly that it's hard to keep track of what's what. The home button *should* work unless you've royally fucked up the install somehow, though the washed out colours are likely a TN style panel as opposed to the IPS that usually comes with iPhone screens.

If you're dead serious about not getting chinked again you can actually buy official replacement parts from iFixIt, but they'll cost you ~$120 each last time I checked.

i posted my bike in here a couple of weeks ago after fitting a bafang crank drive motor , 200 miles later it hasn't exploded and still sounds really quiet.

That's chrome you dummy

Does fastboot oem unlock work on any Xiaomi device?

On some old ones maybe.
I got mine from Geekbuying with an already unlocked bootloader, but if you flash a ROM it will be locked again, so apply for the unlock anyway.

Monk plus and some random JVC IEM

I'm buying the Mi Pad 2 and all the guides I've seen says you can unlock it easily, that fuckery with having to apply for unlocks makes me weary

bump

The perfect watch to keep track of your Good Boy Points:

gearbest.com/men-s-watches/pp_240416.html

There are also some unofficial tools to unlock the devices. I don't know all the options for the Mi Pad 2 but there are some Videos on YouTube showing how it can be done, so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Can you flash the official ROM from Linux?

These chinks spend tons of time, money and labor in order to make this cheap shit... and they can't fucking settle for a normal watch face design and instead write down THIS fucking drek.

Jesus...

Just flash the version you like with Mi Flash or better root it to install TWRP so that you can flash it without these stupid Windows tools.

the unlock tool is for windows only
once you unlock you can install TWRP or any custom recovery through adb (which also work on unix bades OSs) and flash the rom from the phone itself

No unfortunately. You need x64 Windows for it because you need to use adb and a custom flashing tool.

adb works on linux too, in facts is easier to use because you don't need fucking drivers who drove me mad last time I tried to flash a new recovery on my RN3 on windows

ADB is not the problem, the MiFlash and the bootloader unlock tools are.

Is it not possible to unlock the bootloader and install TWRP?

Any good chinktops with i5 5200u or better for under 800 usd?
Am keen for cheap laptop

Yes it is, but if it doesn't come with an unlocked bootloader (Geekbuying flashed another ROM on my Note 3 Pro and unlocked the bootloader, you can boot in fastboot and check the bootloader of your device) you need the unlock tool from Xiaomi (there are unofficial tools too, be careful not to brick your phone) which is only available for Windows. After you unlocked the bootloader you can flash TWRP via fastboot and from then on you don't need any ADB or so anymore to install other ROMs, I just put CM13 on a micro SD card and installed it from there.

Need good advice on chink earbuds. I really need new ones. Dont want to pay too much though.

All im seeing is MBA clones and unless thats the exact same trackpad im really not sold

xaiomis new laptop the notebook air has an i5-6200u with 8GB of DDR4 RAM, an Nvidia Geforce 940MX, and a 256GB PCIe SSD
its $750

releases in china aug 2 so you could prolly import it. but its non user serviceable and no reviews yet. looks reallu promising though.

KZ ATE
Rock Zircon
Xiaomi Piston 3
Xiaomi Hybrids
Xiaomi Mi Capsule

Just do your research, see what you like

if only there was something like a wiki with that info