Guess this means I'm buying 2 copies of Windows 7

For my Laptop and my iMac, I don't want this Windows 10 crap anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

systemoverlord.com/2015/08/16/so-is-windows-10-spying-on-you/
techtimes.com/articles/102542/20151103/microsoft-says-it-cannot-stop-windows-10-from-spying-on-you-doesn-t-think-you-should-be-concerned.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck 7. Its old as shit. Get 8.1 with classic shell.

>buying windows

This. 8.1 is best Windows.

Fuck VINDOWS 10

Good luck. I just did a reinstall of Windows 7 on my gaming desktop and it absolutely refuses to do updates. Everything else is up to speed and I've even authenticated it with the product key but updates don't work, it just endlessly searches.

A bunch of people on the Microsoft forums and tech sites have complained about it, but I'm guessing this is Microsoft's social engineering to push people towards their news OS Big Brother 10.

Windows 8 updates fine. Something is fucked with 7.

why needs updates? i'm still running on a cracked windows 7 installation from 2011.

Windows 7 mainstream support ended like an year ago.

>freetard refuses to run an actual network analyzer and open up some packets because he's afraid he might learn something and have to change his opinion

No surprise.

>it still collects information about how you use your computer.
Source: your ass

At least coordinate your shilling.

Just go Linux and virtualize windows

>"It's cool cuz applel does this XD"
Butthurt prajeet and his shill blogs, everyone
techtimes.com/articles/102542/20151103/microsoft-says-it-cannot-stop-windows-10-from-spying-on-you-doesn-t-think-you-should-be-concerned.htm

>freetards will ignore this or pretend it doesn't exist and go back to circlejerking over their SELinux NSA OS

>Monthly shill instructions:
>Post the system ogrelord blog from now on.

Wow rajesh are you getting extra rupees today?

>Still no proof
No surprise.

wsus offline update

you're welcome

>Proof

Had the same problem, ended up having to update Windows Update manually so it could keep find the updates or something along those lines.

Its catalog is so big. Takes hours to update, seriosly, mine took about 8 hourse to show me the update selecting screen.

Autopatcher Win7

you're welcome

>Still trying this hard
No surprise.

>74Ever

Mate, I just don't like that it can't run anything; that's all.

It's this simple.

Protip: Every major software company and internet search has been data-mining since the internet became commercialized.

>Internet Access
>Privacy

Pick one