Im looking for a good laptop. doesnt matter how much it is

Im looking for a good laptop. doesnt matter how much it is

someone help out

Other urls found in this thread:

walmart.com/ip/Lenovo-80Q0000EUS-Y700-17.3-Notebook-I7-6700HQ-16GB-256GB-Win-10/47365774
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stay for a while, then you'll buy a thinkpad.

i should also say i need it for college and gaming

Go to a fucking computer shop and buy it yourself jesus

good way to waste money

I was thinking about getting one of those. Any in particular?

Whatever Sup Forums convinces you to get.

doesnt seem to be much convincing going on

Thinkpad p50s or Xiaomi MI Notepad

How do you feel about the Dell XPS 13?

Is this strangers opinion more valuable than the thousands of reviews available from several retailers online?

The technologist at the place im going to said I should get a 15-inch macbook pro. I dont like using mac but i could probably just use windows on it

Yes and no. You never know what you dont know. I find a million different 'best laptops' when I look online

decent in specs, great battery. Also the new thunderbolt 3 is a nice change, you could charge it with usb c power bank

how is this thread not 404'd yet. just came back from a shower and no one has said anything for like 20 minutes straight

depends on your requirements

Buy the cheapest chromebook you can find.

Remove ChromeOS, install linux.

Done.

Im going to be using it for digital editing, scriptwriting and audio production. Will need a good processor and ram

I was looking for a more top-of-the-line laptop. Not one that will just be okay

>needing more than 2GB of ram

enjoy your bloat

Looks like you want something powerful, that allows gaming, but doesn't look like a manchild laptop.

Obvious answer: HP Probook. They look nice and professional, very well built, and powerful both CPU and GPU wise.

Look them up.

this is true

walmart.com/ip/Lenovo-80Q0000EUS-Y700-17.3-Notebook-I7-6700HQ-16GB-256GB-Win-10/47365774

/bread