27 years old

>27 years old
>runs a successful computer repair shop in Manhattan
>lives in his own apartment

How's that career in technology coming along Sup Forums?

is he only 27? i assumed he was mid 30s

He needs to stop stressing or something it is making him age

He has tens of thousands in equipment.
That's a real barrier to entry if you want to make money in repair these days.

He started with nothing.

Repairing shitty macbooks really ages you. That and the fumes from soldering.

Also:
>Vegan
>4 hours average sleep schedule

He can really vape all the soldering fumes he wants, but will look that shit in 10 years with that lifestyle

I couldn't survive on sleeping 4 hours daily, honestly. I'm actually pretty much doing it atm, but when I get home for work I simply can't keep myself awake and have to take a nap (which often turns out to be three hours). I'm absolutely jealous of people who can do that.

Ahem,

((Rossmann))

I can't survive on anything less than 7

could be worse. rent is expensive as hell though. 1k a month for shit built 60 years ago and hasn't been kept up

Where do you live?

>1k a month for shit built 60 years ago and hasn't been kept up
Pretty much this, I pay $1200 monthly for my 1bd apt in cali that was built at least 50 years go, they do a lot of upkeep, but still, its ridiculously pricey.

Any of the 5 boroughs.

23. 205k salary, bay area. rent

Who do you think is doing better?

23 105k salary

he's living in the bay area so him

neat, any more specifics on your job or how you got it?

>dresses like a tool
>has the audacity to think he can balance design, profit, and consumer recurrence better than teams of highly paid analysts

He's doing something right user, hat's fuckin off to em.

This guy bitches about Apple design choices while completely throwing to the side the fact that it's a cause for a major portion of his business.

He's very good at it, he means well, has a good heart, but cant see the forest for the fucking trees.

>Sup Forums in charge of criticising style

lol, I bet you dress like shit you autist

He wants apple to improve designs because other companies like to follow apple, and make shit products to win over apple users, which never works.

>27 years old
really i thought that faggot was in his 40s

24. Bay Area. Poor and live in a loft my grandpa rents out

Am I winning

A hard working, self made man, No wonder Sup Forums hates him so much.

Reported

ikr? i've seen people in their mid-30'd look like early-20's, but this guy has it all backwards, as well as having the most punchable face ever. also what's fucking wrong with his body? he looks like he has a fucking balloon suit under his skin.

>full of himself
>can't stop bragging about how he dropped out
>looks 45 despite being 27
>rude and disrespectful to customers

>27 years old
The hell I thought he was older than me

i doubt anyone truly can for a long period of time. sure people need different amounts of sleep but 4 hours is way too little over a long period of time. he will drop dead from a stroke or such in his 40s.

I am a tourist from /fit/. Who is this man, and why should I care about him?

this

What's with his body?

Tech youtuber who shows how to repair laptops.
You shouldn't care about him, it's just a meme of the month, before it was usually Linus LGBT tips, Kek Syndicate and Tech Nigger

What's up with linus tech tips anyway?

>we'll just manually fucking include not one not two but THREE ads per video

Because they're shit and need easy money.

At least Louis has hours long videos documenting obscure repairs for others.

Linus is fucking stupid generic advice.

im not impressed so w/e

Why do people watch his stuff over and over and over despite the storm of ads? He's getting a reliable 1m views per video. That's insanely high for a tech channel which, while quite surface level for someone who is actually into tech, is leaps and bounds too advanced for your average joe.

I don't watch it, can't say why people watch it. Maybe because it's like googling how to compute problem for average joe.

Idiot hired 7-8(?) people for his youtube channel that has less than 2 mill subscribers.

He's taking all the money he can fucking get from every source (hence the product placements in every one of his videos).ยจ

We might know this and know that his advice isn't worth shit since he just shills for whoever is favourable to him (by giving him free products/exclusives/advertisement dollars and shit), but the average teenager will think it's all solid and true advice because they like to press the fact that they know how shit is done and not college drop-outs (Luke) and business degree (Linus) who just google it for 10 minutes before making a video

32 unemployed
Don't have any desire to work in tech.
Just applying for general labor shit.
Can't buy a job.
Probably going to end up homeless

He's an Italian American. That's what a guido looks like.

Quitting my shitty programmer job soon, gonna open a convenience store instead.

I love Rossman, 22, just finished my third IT cert, and trying to move up from my entry level IT job.

That's more than the monthly payment on my fucking mortgage in the suburbs.

I'm curious, any anons here living in the middle of bumfuck nowhere and still finding a way to make money doing shit like this? Anybody on here sniping shit off ebay to sell pre-built computers or something? I have a comfy mcjob but I wish I was doing something productive at all.

what does a 27 year old look like?

>4 hours average sleep schedule
>what are sleep cycles?
You could sleep for 4.5 hours and wake up and not feel like shit if you know what you're doing.

>rude and disrespectful to customers
Where? Have you seen him talk to them?

Which cert?

I graduated from CS a year ago and have been a bum since.

I'm thinking about getting an MCSA then MCSE later if I ever get a job.

>if you know what you're doing

Now that's pure bullshit. Your body needs rest and it doesn't matter what you're doing because you can't replace that.

It matters when you wake up. You can get away with sleeping very little.

>You can get away with sleeping very little.

If you want to age badly, but go ahead it's your life.

>he cares about how long he lives
Are you retarded? Enjoy having no fun in your """"long"""" life.

I said nothing about long life, you just assumed that, but enjoy those bags under your eyes.

30. Got paid in shares during poker boom. Retired.

me obviously. i may be paying twice the rent. but i'm also making twice as much >_>

Rossmann doesn't sound very italian

>enjoy those bags under your eyes
I had them even when I was like 4. I guess it's genetic and I don't care.

You already have shit genetics, well I guess your heart attack at fifty won't shock you lol

>at fifty
I assume I'll be dead before I'll be that old.

During last semester I would go to sleep at around 4ish, wake up at 7:20 for my 8 am computer science class. Took no naps during the day and repeat. By the end of the year I was suffering from paranoida and some level of depression.

Spotted the crybaby

Does Sup Forums frequently have 'tech e-celeb' threads? Not shitting on Rossman but I'm just curious if this place is similar to Sup Forums in that you all like a guy for a short period of time and then decide it's trendy to talk about how overrated he is in these threads.

We're better than Sup Forums because we skip the "liking" bit and go straight to calling them overrated. They're only mentioned in a positive light when it's an obvious attempt at bait.

I used to do that for months.

Sleep from 3-6:30 or 3:30-6:30, take adderall in the morning, work and repeat. I didn't get tired before 1 or 2 usually.

But protip: Don't do that or your non-existent or minor conditions will turn into major paranoia and low level schizophrenia.

37 years old
manages tech side of online business
works from home, in my home office
I worked in the bay area for about a decade before this job. I got out. Too many bros, cost of living too high.
I live on a high floor of a building with 3 bank data centers (==great internet and generator power backup) in Manila.
Have live-in help who do all my cooking, cleaning, errands and such for me.
approx 175k salary.

That sounds depressing

It's not. Manila is a great place to live.

Also, forgot to mention that I work 4 days a week.