Tablet or laptop

i got a lot of use out of my tablet, would use it for retro gaming and when just hanging out. Recently sold it, and was thinking of getting a surface pro 2 since its able to run the dolphin emulator, and goes for less than $350. At that price though, im not sure if i should just get a laptop instead.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-MX6Q_tmMok
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

>le grill in picture for guaranteed replies
go fuck yourself nigger cumslut

rude

That's a nice ass.

Surface Pro 3 is first good surface.

soce?

I would reply, but you're using an irrelevant image as bait for replies, so get fucked cunt.

Saged

s-s-s-same fag

If you would utilize the digitizer I'd go for surface pro 2 at any case. If not you have to rethink the needcases of your hardware to make decision.

>sauce

Beautiful white pants and even better ass.

>tfw no gf to buy fredy jeans for

lol at all the people upset for me sharing what i thought was a great picture. I found a surface pro 2 w/ keyboard for under $300 on cl, so im planning to get it. I cant think of a laptop that is as portable and well specd as the surface pro 2 at the same price, plus im getting it for $10 more than what i osld my nvidia shield tablet + accessories for so i think its a good upgrade.

thx, now I know what I need to buy my gf

f-fuck you!

They are like the push up bra of pants user, don't be fooled

> all these fags liking 3DPD
IT SURE IS SUMMER HERE

booty

I use my laptop for work and I'll bring it with me if I'm ever going somewhere overnight, or somewhere where I'll have hours of downtime
I'll use my tablet otherwise

Now that's what I call technology!

Where can I get this? Asking for friend

If you're going to get a surface get a 3. They're superior in every way.

>Asking for friend
user...

Whats the deal with Japs and puffy vaginas?

it's just an illusion with the seams of the pants

why the white X

It's a swim wear brand, and this is advertisement.

930$
youtube.com/watch?v=-MX6Q_tmMok
link to webshop in youtube description
Can't say much about it. Never saw an user fuck it 2bh

I wouldnt mind seeing someone fuck this desu, for research purposes ofcourse.

lol
where are the chicken tendies?

>two asses

me neither, but the only thing I saw was one user fisting it. he prolly needed to refine his technique before he drops vids on 4chinks

That thing is deep too. It almost went up to the elbow.

>Male sex toy available at www.seductivemidnightcandyshop.com Please visit us. These toys are not meant to replace a woman, they are a masturbation aid for men solely. Women are irreplaceable.

Made me kek