Softwares that only you use

>softwares that only you use

I want to try it out but keep forgetting.

>malwares that only you use

Fedora 24

FormatFactory

Have a handful of programs only people on Sup Forums ever use, like Honeyview (see pic), MPC-BE, BitTorrent Sync or VisiPics.

Chrome

Autoruns - control drivers, services and other entries that load at boot
WinCDEmu - mounting .iso-s, even native Windows mounting doesn't work every time
Icaros - ffmpegthumbnailer for Windows basically, get .mkv and .webm thubmnails in explorer
SumatraPDF
WPS Office - chink office that's the best alternative to pirating MS Office, works on Linux
Burnaware (Free) freeware CD burning software if you still do that
4K Video Downloader - download youtube videos or conver to .mp3, used to be open source who knows if it's botnet now, but it works great and has a Linux version

Wait, what?

How did they manage to take a picture with parallel projection?

Shoop. Or they backed the camera far enough way that foreshortening became negligible.

>WinCDEmu
everybody uses that shit you stupid nigger

The plural of software is "software", user.

Literally no one outside of Sup Forums uses it double nigger.
Tech illiterates still use Daemon Tools I see them all the time.

I love being part of a russian botnet.

Ah, yeah I use Icaros since some programs don't load thumbnails properly, and it bugs me.
Used to use Sumatra, but Chrome / Edge these days are good enough to view / print pdf's for school.

Fuller res.
And probably a lens trick if I had to guess, similar to what mentioned.

That's really neat. I wonder if the trick would only work for stuff on a flat surface.

DCS Remapper. Can't shill this enough. It's a Windows key remapping program that can remap different keyboards separately.
Ex: I remapped the right shift on my notebook to menu key. But when I plug in my keyboard at home, its right shift isn't affected.

anyone using feh?

probably this

A really old build of SpaceMonger

Only the idiots that base all of their knowledge off what they gleamed from the arch wiki three years ago.

sxiv = new hotness

>he doesn't have a hardware firewall

like every school uses it user....

Each cube was photographed individually and then superimposed to create the final image. It is a really cool effect.

DCP-o-matic

Converts simple video formats into DCP packages that professional cinema projection systems can play.

ATNotes
works nice in wine

w3m

Hypersnap 3.55

I despise newer bloated versions

I use it too user-kun

Works bretty gud.

I coded my own web browser in visual basic
So I guess that

HWMonitor

:^)

KDE neon

liquidFOLDERS. I have it on my tablet.

rude!

windows 10

>not 20160726
zypper up

Take a stereoscopic photos with base ratio of 1 to 4 with parallel camera axises.

Rectify lens distortion - basically take a very specific photo and let photoscan do the rest.

Make metric(as in measurable) 3d model of the object, render in parallel projection

As a someone who uses stereoscopic photos to do very precise measurements - it needs flat surface, or with some trickery - you need 3d model of non-flat surface.

You're not alone m8.

I use it....

Miranda NG, jDownloader, DisplaySet

Aria2c
Ares
mpsyt
peerflix (standalone, not in a bundle as Popcorn Time)

>fell for 16gb meme

Try SpaceSniffer

Explain

Why does this piece of software scream malware

Advantages? There's literally nothing about TSF I don't like and it's super lightweight.

The design. I swear if the company wasn't one of the best anti-malware scanner-makers...

DC++

Because it is a placebo and probably is adding to your botnet problem if you use it.

Proof?

Slowview/Brennig's

Have been using it since i got it on a cd with some computer magazine back in 2000.

I used glasswire to fix some bug with my battle.net application
It didn't prove useful though

I used to use it in college since my campus had a DC++ node set up on the intranet. Haven't had a use for it since though.

>Winter Nogojev

Nostalgia bolt right to the feels.

>watermelon on there twice

I use that op, it's pretty gud

i used to use this before i found freefilesync

so is grapefruit

You a fansubber ?

Aimp is great

I need this

>butthurt lincuck detected
Mad because Linux has no good software in 2016.

Stay mad lincucks.

Was that made in VB?

This can all be done manually in your services menu.

On here? I dunno, these 2?

Damn that's some nostalgia right there.

Tempted to reinstall. Where does one go to find hubs nowadays?

Software firewalls are Swiss cheese, they're mostly useless

me too senpai

it seems to use Qt5 libraries, it has that vibe to it though

because it's better, sperglord

Yes, really love all that spyware and system crashes, etc

well meme'd!

>Advantages? There's literally nothing about TSF I don't like and it's super lightweight.
CBA to find all advantages, but on quick look TSF has a bit more options then SS. Information about allocated space is nice.
I'm used to SpaceSniffer interface. It looks prettier, you don't have to scroll when expanding folders. TSF has "2D/3D view" only in pro version.
I don't think TSF is lightweight. 4 MB exe file that displays folder/file size/count is too much. TSF pro version looks neat, but 45€ version is IMO ridicilous.

Should replace that with chocolately senpai.

Tell me how, based user

oh wow that's actually pretty cool

You could even set scheduled jobs to auto update software installed with it afaik.